Tournament [Lewes, UK] (1 MORE PERSON!)

Yeah ! It's turning out quite well... so far xD
Lol yeah, just hope nothing goes wrong now....
Aw man... My mum said I can't host it ! The Irony !
Joking Tongue_out
But yeah, let's hope nothing does. BTW, have you got anyone else???
Sadly, not yet, but i'm trying my best, my 10 yr olld bro says he might want to....
He's got 2 beys, and he says if he gets another one he will enter...but he won't have much of a chance XD His bey is Thermal Lacerta 85HF
Hah, we could trade with him there. I don't have 85. So if he did come he could get some good trades.
(WD for 85... ? Haha.)
Lol maybe, but he's not much of a trader XD You'd be lucky to get anything off him....

(Screw Capricorne is in some next depot, so i have no access to it till Friday Crying)
Aw.... xD
But yeah, if you could get him, that'd be great.
Lol only the MF tip is needed for me and possibly 90, but i still need more to have a good chance of winning this..
*glows blue with blader's spirit* XD
*Laughs at the patheticness cuz it don't exist bruh* XD
I have a spare 90 if you need it.
But it'll have to be for something OK, since it's from a golden quetzcotl Pinching_eyes_2
(BTW, why don't you ever get an avatar or signature??)
Gasp Ooohhhh.....Shiny..... XD I got loads of parts if ya wanna trade Smile And i dunno how to get an Avatar or a Signature, or i'dve probs had one by now'...

Edit: Every bey thing i own is starting to break down BEFORE the tourney :L

List: Crack in WD, RS and R2F are worn, 4 ripcords are cracked in half, Aquario Face broke recently....what next Pinching_eyes_2

Waiting list for tourney: Flash Saggitario 230WD
Hades Kerbecs BD145DS
Meteo L-Drago LW105LF
Phantom Orion BGrin
Poison Zurafa S130MB
Earth Virgo GB145BS

Decided to say all this for some reason *cringe*
Just go to the side bar in your user CP...
Anyways, back onto 'le topic; Nice to know =D I've got 3-4 WD's... Must get rid of 1 XD! Although I could also do with a new R2F...
Dya have any other possible attendees other that the other kid?
That 'kid' you speak of is my brother dawg! U mad Bro?! XD Not anyone yet, i'll check again tomoz in skl Smile
Haha, that just reminded me of an epic character in the book i'm reading... he dies. XD
Moving swiftly onwards; Didn't realize he was your bro, sorry Tongue_out
Anyway, that for checking Smile
(Dec. 04, 2012  6:58 PM)Luck Wrote: Haha, that just reminded me of an epic character in the book i'm reading... he dies. XD

That's just mad XD -__- If only we could find that eight person...
Yarp.
Then we could launch... I'm trying too, but I've already got 2 off the attendees, and I don't seem to be able to find anymore...
It should be fine, dw Smile we'll find someone eventually Smile
only about a month left though...
Yeah, so we actua;;y need to put our skates on, before there isn't enough time Gasp
Yeah :L
Let's get rolling ! XD
You're so laid back XD You seem to relax in anything, but i see thatn as a good thing Grin Shall we just try PMing people now....This is getting desperate quicker than i thought... XD
Sure.
~ Ha nice to know That I seem relaxed ! Smile
Lol yeah Smile Imma start PMing people now Tongue_out
any updates or anything?
Not just yet, still finding that last blader, which is looking to be my brother at the moment, I'm waiting for my dad to get his allowance so he can get me beys that contain top-tier parts like Gasher, Bull and Orion Smile