Tournament [Lewes, UK] (1 MORE PERSON!)

Haha, a bit cheesy XD
Erm...Lewes Icy Beginning Showdown (coz of new year) XD
Btw, would it be possible to get new beyblades at the tourney or something.....This sound like i'm spoilt but, i only have 12 XD
Haha, You don't sound spoilt :3
I've got 33+ {almost rose face Grin}... (Plastics included)
And howdya mean 'new beys'? You can trade with all the other participants. And nationsbeyblade and I were thinking of possibly getting some prizes.
Also, I like the name Smile
(Nov. 21, 2012  7:57 PM)Luck Wrote: Haha, You don't sound spoilt :3
I've got 33+ {almost rose face Grin}... (Plastics included)
And howdya mean 'new beys'? You can trade with all the other participants. And nationsbeyblade and I were thinking of possibly getting some prizes.
Also, I like the name Smile

Gasp I can only dream of having 33 beyblades.....I remember when i had Dranzer mith some kind of small MS tip....Good times XD LOL. What i meant by new beys is like having stuff for sale to buy, but since it's kinda unofficial, it might'nt happen.....i'll just sell cookies in school and make money to buy more beyblades in Smyths XD The name for the tourney just rolled off the tongue.....XD
Hah.
We're hosting it after christmas so that some of us can update our collection Smile
And no, we (I) won't be selling stuff, unless it's bey parts I don't need.
Oh that's cool, didn't expect it to be like that anyway Tongue_out I just hope i can actually make this one....
Yeah!
BTW, If you can get a friend, then we can launch this tournament into 'event proposals' Smile (8 people is needed)
Well I'll try and get someone that'd be willing to come, but it'd be kind of hard as i don't know anyone that is really into beyblade like everyone signed up to this place....I'll try my best Smile
OK Smile Thanks! Smile
Just... 1... more.... entrant... Tongue_out
Oough, I want to come soooo much, I live in Plymouth which is not that far away, but still tickets aren't free, my beybladeing expierience is bad (I started like a month ago), and my combos aren't amazing. But yeah, i MIGHT come.
P.S Nice new avatar.
yay! i'll put you on the maybe list. hah , imtyping from my ps3! btw,if you and herculeo can confirm then we have lift off!
Whereabouts in Lewes is it???
Oh yeah my mum says she will start planning now, so yeah, it's like a 65% 35% chance that im going Grin
yes! it's probably gonna be at the lewes leisure centre , but i'll confirm tomorrow.
Oh okay, , just so i know where exactly i have to go Tongue_out
Can u make a tournament in wales brecon beacon waterfall park. I ask xXJCherzXx to pick three members including him to battle us (team predator). The date will be January Saturday 5th 2013. for some information one of my team mates Alfie uses beat lynx TH170WD (brilliant at delivering smash attacks out side of stadium). Also there's Stanley who uses guardian reviser 160SB (amazing at using attacks from bellow) . And me ,I use phantom gasher BD (my bey uses the air surrounding it to deliver any type if attack).Make sure xXJCherzXx sees this.
??? What are you on about?? Uncertain

Beat Lynx isn't that good at delivering smash attack, as it's in store form. It's a stamina-ish bey..... How can it even give attacks when you mention it'd be outside the stadium.....Use your brain...Uncertain
Guardian Reviser is using 160 so how can it deliver attacks from below.......It's a HIGH track.
Phantom Gasher is a stamina type. It has nothing to do with the air and giving any type of attack. It's a stamina type! It was never made to be attacking X___X Sorry if that sounded harsh, but seriously....WOW.
@ Herculeo777 : Remind you of a situation XD
@ aidanoe : DUDE. Seriously. Don't ask me to make you tournaments in a different country!
DO IT YOURSELF.
I have a life. You're asking me on the wrong thread (PM is there for something) to make you a tournament which I wouldn't even be able to attend. I'm hardly keeping up with this one I'm so busy.
And then, after all that ; even giving me the frickin' date of the blimin' thing, you give me some false carp about your friends & your beys that isn't even slightly relavent.
URGH.
Sorry if this sounds harsh. BUT IT'S MEANT TO BE. I'm to busy to be having to deal with this !
@ ALL : Back on topic; I'm adding Blankpage to the un-confirmed list; Herculeo777 & Blankpage, I'll say once again that is you confirm it we can host it most probably.
@ Luck Yeah XD Hopefully it doesn't happen again.....XD, dw anyway, i should be able to go if nothing comes up....
@ Aidanoe : If you want to make a thread about a tournament you would like to do, ask a mod about it. They should be able to help you if you need any help. But seriously about those beys you talked about....This really isn't the place to be posting things like that on, and plus, every thing you said about those beys was all a load of R.U.B.B.I.S.H. Learn a lot more about beyblading before yo make a judgement like that.
Good news Luck, Mum just confirmed Grin so happy right now XD
Yessss ! ! ! Smile
1 down, now just blankpage needing to confirm ! Smile I'll PM him.
Again @ Aidanoe : It's actually really simple, just read the sections rules.
sorry about that I didn't know luck made this thread also I was trying to scare xXJCherzXx. It started when I heard about "team golden eagle" so I thought I should battle him outside a stadium (the only place where my gasher can build its rotation speed because of the free spinning tip). In the stadium the ground material is to soft unlike the ground. I thought Kai v would hear this.
It's okay aidanoe, just as long as you don't do it again. Btw Luck, do you know what time the tourney would be held at, is there an entry fee or something, and did you confirm whether or not the tourney would be at the Lewes Leisure Centre??
I can confirm only one of those at this moment in time; the standard entry fee is 3pounds. and 6pounds for a bladers passport. (These are standard WBO entry fees)
The tournament will not be early , but I can't confirm until a nearer time.
As for the lewes leisure centre, I can't confirm that either. I still to finish my dissccussions about pricing.
But the tournnament WILL be held in lewes. I assure you.
Oh alright, that's cool (y) <---Thumbs Up
Hahah.
But I think that we'll go with the name that you thought of :3
Grin This tourney is shaping up gradually Smile That name I thought of on the spot as well Tongue_out