Tournament

I  want to host a  tournament but I can’t find anybody to help
Step 1 Make your Beyblade Community in Community Topic.(minimum 4 and Try for 8)
Step 2 Master every WbO documents Available like news , guides and rules.
Step 3 take the quiz
and then organise a tournament when you're a organiser
What have you tried to do to find people?

Here on the WBO, you can go into the Beyblade Communities forum and use the search box to try to find thread for your area, preferably the most recent one. I would suggest using your state/province or your country as a single search term.

(Apr. 14, 2018  6:20 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: Step 3 give the quiz

Ah, my good friend in India used to say the same thing. "Take the quiz" is the way we tend to say it in English, as a friendly piece of advice. The teacher gives the test and the student takes the test, so it can be confusing to see it said the other way.

It was funny, because for a little while, I really thought she was making tests for her classmates! That was a fun conversation. I'll have to remind her of that one, haha. Smile Some good memories.
(Apr. 14, 2018  6:57 AM)Frostic Fox Wrote: What have you tried to do to find people?

Here on the WBO, you can go into the Beyblade Communities forum and use the search box to try to find thread for your area, preferably the most recent one. I would suggest using your state/province or your country as a single search term.

(Apr. 14, 2018  6:20 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: Step 3 give the quiz

Ah, my good friend in India used to say the same thing. "Take the quiz" is the way we tend to say it in English, as a friendly piece of advice. The teacher gives the test and the student takes the test, so it can be confusing to see it said the other way.

It was funny, because for a little while, I really thought she was making tests for her classmates! That was a fun conversation. I'll have to remind her of that one, haha. :) Some good memories.
You're talking about Suhasini right.
Consider those lines as Indian versions or a Indian common error.