[Toronto, Ontario] Saturday, August 14th, 2010 Beys of Glory!

on
Hosted by
  Pyro
Contact Host
Format

Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

Beys of Glory! (credits to Daegor42)

CONGRATS TO
1st Place : KEI
2nd Place: KOOL-KID9980
3rd Place: MARCO

Location: This will be held at High Park, most likely the same area as HPT. Bloor Entrance of High Park.
Date: Saturday, August 14th, 2010
Time: The tournament will start at 1:00 P.M. (You can come at 12:00 PM, for free-play, discussions, or just hang out.)I'll be in the Park at 12, and I will go back to the entrance to pick up whoever isn't already there, at 1:00.
Cost: It will cost $5 to enter this single tournament, purchase a Blader Passport to enter any WBO tournament for a whole year!
Format: Standard Format - Round Robin Block System- MFB/BMF will be used for the main tournament, plastics and HMS, can only be used for free play. Metal Fight Libra Wheel, is banned, but not for free play.
Prizes: Top 3 bladers, will have a choice out of 3 Random Beys. (1st Place gets first pick, and so on.)
Second Wave, of Hasbro Beys, I think will be released in early August. Most likely some of those.
Additional Info: Beys will not be provided, attendees may be selling some, but don't count on it. Please
bring your own Bey(s).
Weather will most likely be hot, dress lightly, and bring water, or something to keep you hydrated.
If you know you are going to sell something, please post that you are selling things, and I will post it here, to let everyone know.

Also if you have a TT, Sonokong, or Hasbro(bleh), stadium please bring it!

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

Poll: Good idea?

Yes
90.00%
No
10.00%
Total: 100% 80 vote(s)
If it rains we are going into the shelter.
(The brown roofed... hut? I can't think of any conventional means of describing it.)
Ya thats a Gazebo Tongue_out
Oh he meant Gazebo. (It doesn't really like like a gazebo to me.)
Put me on the Possible Attendees List! Tongue_out
...the wether net says there will be thunder showers on the 14th Crying

http://www.theweathernetwork.com/fourtee...k_st_14day
(Aug. 08, 2010  2:48 AM)bskulldragon100 Wrote: ...the wether net says there will be thunder showers on the 14th Crying

http://www.theweathernetwork.com/fourtee...k_st_14day

Well I could change the day...
but also sunday its raining...
dont change the day it will be fun under the hut plz dont change
i cancled an event to come
Guys stop asking what the prizes are.. This shouldn't be why you're playing. We play beyblade for fun not for prizes, the prizes are just an extra added bonus.
Okay I'll keep the day, but we're definately going to lose some people cause of the rain.
The hut it is! LOL
ty so so so much i'v never been in a teriment pyro want to meet in real and we can vs ech other for fun Smile
in free battles
and ty for not changeing it Smile see you at the battle well pyro ill waer a sigh con you find me
XD just plz i wnat to meet you in real Smile
Sorry Pyro, do you mind taking me off the list, I'm going to be going to the U.S next week so I can't make itPinching_eyes_2.
hey guys are costum blades allowed just wondering
Yeah, as long as the parts are legal and they follow the rules of the WBO then its good.
put me up for possible attendees
Marco your're mocking us with that stardust pegasis as an avatar. Tongue_out
Hope there isn't as much people compared to Bey Fray (I hated that double elimination. Pinching_eyes_2)
LOL Not my intention Tongue_out But it's so awesome I had to put it as my avatar. xD
Well there's gonna be all those kids that now know there's going to be one at High Park.
So it's prolly gonna be the same or more Unhappy
Sadly
I cringed at the word "more". Unhappy
Hopefully the rain is going to shorten the amount of players, not too much, just enough to do block round robin.(No offence for those of you who actually can't because of it!)
hey pyro I can ref when i'm not battling if you want
I'm guessing Daegor,Kei,Pyro
and possible T.O and Kool-kid would be enough, no?
Cant wait cant wait cant wait!!!!!
Dude... Me and Pyro are bros.. Of course I'll be reffing too. Tongue_out