[Toronto, Ontario] Looking for a REAL CHALLENGE!

i'm from toronto and looking for a REAL CHALLENGE so just pm me if you want to battle or be friends.Stupid
You should make your title more specific. For example: [Toronto, Ontario] Looking for a challenge!
i live in whitby witch is next to toronto and i am looking for a battle
[/b][/font]Im in Whitby Ontario and I am looking for a challenge after [b]April 17,2010
I'm looking for a battle. i go to parkdale public school. if you live near there pm me. I'd like to battle.
Looking for a battle near york memorial o_o, or near the flea market lol.
I have an idea, we all meet up at Eaton Centre and show off all our cool beyblades!1
. Perhaps, we should all invest some time and try to make a tourny somewhere here. (After BRC)
Yo I'm in this, i live in Newmarket, 40km from Toronto but i can go there. Eaton Centre sounds good to me btw
I live in the North West end of Toronto...
(Feb. 25, 2010  12:08 AM)hydrus11 Wrote: i'm from toronto and looking for a REAL CHALLENGE so just pm me if you want to battle or be friends.Stupid
I live in Mississauga which is pretty close. I'm down for a battle any day
We already have a few other toronto topics which are still in use, maybe you should use them.
This one hasn't been posted in for close to a month.
I'm near Mount Dennis. I can Battle at Eglington Flats Tennis Court.
If any of you guys are interested, there's possibly going to be a tournament at Fountainhead park on September 2nd, its at Finch and Sentinel. Check out the North York forum Smile
why dont u just make a tournament then
make a tornament
(Jun. 10, 2010  11:38 PM)LanceV Wrote:
(Feb. 25, 2010  12:08 AM)hydrus11 Wrote: i'm from toronto and looking for a REAL CHALLENGE so just pm me if you want to battle or be friends.Stupid
I live in Mississauga which is pretty close. I'm down for a battle any day

hey i live in brampton and i live realy near to the bridge to mississauga so if you wanna battle somewhere just ask when and where
Attached Files
Thumbnail(s)