[Toronto, Ontario, Canada] October 30th, 2010 Things That Go Bump King in the Night

Hey, Toronto bladers. Let's keep putting everyone else to shame. I'm thinking of hosting another tournament in the fall sometime. However, school is now in session, so I'm not sure how much interest there is for that.

I could host it in the winter instead, during the winter break, but there's also the problem of people going on vacation around that time.

Post here with which you would prefer. And if you want one in the fall, what date would be best.
Fall idk of date though. I mean where could we host a tournament in the winter?
(Sep. 09, 2010  5:12 AM)mchlbant Wrote: I mean where could we host a tournament in the winter?

Bundle up, and we could host it in our normal locations.
We really need a tournament with big coats and mittens in Canada, hah.
With big coats and gloves it would be hard to launch our beys. I'm okay with fall. How about you make it in halloween? This years halloween in in Sunday. That would be awsome. Beylloween. Or Bey-horror. Yeah not great names.
Halloween is not so great for me. How about the Saturday before it? October 30?

Any objections?
Could it atleast have a halloween theme? I just love that holiday. But if not it's fine for me.
How about the weekend on Thanksgiving or something?
Fall please.
Unless it's indoors in the winter.
We should have a Halloween theme as Guru suggested.
Bey Massacre.... Grin
(Sep. 10, 2010  1:33 AM)gurugulu Wrote: Could it atleast have a halloween theme? I just love that holiday. But if not it's fine for me.

only if everyone must use bump king
(Sep. 10, 2010  2:03 AM)Kei Wrote:
(Sep. 10, 2010  1:33 AM)gurugulu Wrote: Could it atleast have a halloween theme? I just love that holiday. But if not it's fine for me.

only if everyone must use bump king

Hahaha.
I wish I had plastics. D:
I like October 30th, we can have a halloween theme prize and candy just the day before halloween.
eg. halloween coloured beyblade.
(Sep. 10, 2010  2:17 AM)FlameDragon25 Wrote: I like October 30th, we can have a halloween theme prize and candy just the day before halloween.
eg. halloween coloured beyblade.

BUMP KING
Hey boys. I could colour one up Actually I already made a black Thermal Pisces. I could work out something if I can come to the damned thing. OH! I just got an idea for a GREAT Halloween blade... I need a new Lightning L Drago 100HF and black dye, but it is going to look amazing...

I'm up for it!
So, October 30th? Any objections at all?

I'm going to start getting the prizes then.
Some names possible names
Freaky fracas , Bumpking begins , Bey 'o' lantern , Twilight Tiff
Bey of Night? Bey of wrath? I'm not very good at this :\ just thought i might get lucky
Saturday, October 30th, 2010 - BUMP KINGS

I'm down for October 30th, assuming nothing else comes up before then. I was going to suggest "Trick or Bey" for the tournament name, but it's just lame in comparison to Bump Kings.
kool october 30th! cant wait
I'm not a plastics man, but it seems like the general consensus is that the title should contain Bump King.

Title changed.
this is the greatest tournament name ever

too bad none of the newer kids will understand it hahaha
Thanks Brad. I barely understand it myself, hah.

Everyone cool for Dufferin Grove Park again, or should I look for a new locale?
it dosent matter as long as you give detail to where it is and where we will meet
even in the fall its going to be pretty chilly playing outside for 4+ hours :s

i will try my best to make to to whatever you plan though.
If kids can run around in the night with their halloween costumes then we can do it in the afternoon with coats.