[Toronto, Ontario, 5/27/11] BEYBLADE CRUSADE: Roll Call

on
Hosted by
  Kei
Contact Host
Format

Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

[Image: BEYBLADECRUSADERollCallLogo.png]

BEYBLADE CRUSADE: Roll Call
FRIDAY, MAY 27, 2011 - 6:30pm
Sheraton Toronto Airport Hotel - Spartan Room at Anime North 2011
STANDARD (MFB/BMF) FORMAT
24 Participant Limit

Crusaders! This is our last call until the highly anticipated BEYBLADE CRUSADE tournament! Are you prepared? If you're going to be at Anime North on Friday night, come join us for one final battle until the main event!!

Tournament registration will begin at 6:30pm, but we will have the room starting from 5pm, so if anyone wishes to go early and free battle, please do so! And as always, the Credits, BeyPoints, Faces, and prizes will be awarded!

No Beyblade? No problem! We're going to try to obtain Beyblades to bring with us so you'll be able to draft the parts to form a full Beyblade (for approx. $10), then you can play and trade with other Bladers before the tournament to hone your skills!

Unfortunately, for this this tournament a cheaper ticket will not be available, so you may only attend if you are planning on purchasing a day/weekend pass for AN. Sorry guys!

Also, if anyone is planning on coming to AN on Friday during the day, please let me know. I want to set up some BEYBLADE BATTLE STATIONS around the convention to promote the BEYBLADE CRUSADE tournaments.

Anyways, please post and I will start building an attendance list. Smile

Attendees:
Kei
Deikailo
DarkDemon
Cye Kinomiya
ikmv
JonnB
Minion
Screw Sauce
Valentin
jamie
The Problem
Xman8024

Possible Attendees:
TehBrownSauce
To
Xman8024
sasuke41915
CyberPhoenix
beybladeboy555
FlameDragon25
XDK7
Slee
b.demonsreturn
victorti83plus

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

(May. 17, 2011  8:05 PM)Deikailo Wrote: If there are four of us, and there are four blocks, couldn't you just put one of us in each block?

I try to keep it as random as possible, but if three of you end up in one block, obviously that is no fun for you guys, so I'll try to even it out more. I just don't want to purposely modify the blocks if I don't have to.
Can you please put me on the possible attendees, thank you
I'll probably be able to drop by later on in the day so put me down for possiblePinching_eyes_2
Thanks
can you put me for possible atendees
I'm actually leaving for AN on may 27th. I may not be able to attend the official roll call tournament, but I might be able to join free play, if we still have the room for a long part of the day. From new jersey, it's supposed to take at least eight hours to get there.
hmm im most likeyly comming so put me on the possibles list

EDIT: also wondering i might have to pray before sunset time willing would it be ok if i could just goto a corner and pray for like 5 minz tops? im not gonna bother anyone but my prayer times move from time to time so i might have to but ur ok with tht right? ;D
(May. 19, 2011  3:29 AM)b.demonsreturn Wrote: EDIT: also wondering i might have to pray before sunset time willing would it be ok if i could just goto a corner and pray for like 5 minz tops? im not gonna bother anyone but my prayer times move from time to time so i might have to but ur ok with tht right? ;D

Yeah, sure!
(May. 19, 2011  8:39 AM)Kei Wrote:
(May. 19, 2011  3:29 AM)b.demonsreturn Wrote: EDIT: also wondering i might have to pray before sunset time willing would it be ok if i could just goto a corner and pray for like 5 minz tops? im not gonna bother anyone but my prayer times move from time to time so i might have to but ur ok with tht right? ;D

Yeah, sure!

aight aight thanx bro i apretiate it and yea put meh in teh list :3
Do we get face boosters for winning this? Would be fair because New Yorkers never get a chance to earn them.
(May. 20, 2011  4:03 AM)Deikailo Wrote: Do we get face boosters for winning this? Would be fair because New Yorkers never get a chance to earn them.

Not for this tournament, no. Same for BEYBLADE CRUSADE. Ever since I did it for the Recruitment Sessions, it seems as if everyone is expecting it to happen for every tournament now haha ... I'd rather only award Face Boosters when you know the prizes aren't going to be particularly great/plentiful. The only reason I originally did it for the Recruitment Sessions was because they were being used to promote our flagship/marquee/whatever you want to call it event, BEYBLADE CRUSADE. It wasn't supposed to become a regular thing. I suppose Roll Call is promoting BEYBLADE CRUSADE as well, but the prizes will be better than they were for the Recruitment Sessions, so that's my justification for that lol.
Trade my prize for a face if I win?
(May. 20, 2011  7:39 AM)Deikailo Wrote: Trade my prize for a face if I win?

LOL, fine.
Do I need a Blader Passport for this event?
No, but it's recommended since it's a part of the beyday celebration, which enters you into the beylotto.
(May. 22, 2011  4:15 AM)Deikailo Wrote: No, but it's recommended since it's a part of the beyday celebration, which enters you into the beylotto.

Actually, Roll Call is not a part of BeyDays.

beybladeboy555, like BEYBLADE CRUSADE you do not necessarily need a Passport for this event because AN does not allow us to charge extra entry fees on top of their own, but for Roll Call you will technically need to have purchased a day or weekend pass to AN (unlike BEYBLADE CRUSADE the next day where you can simply purchase the $6 ticket). You can find information about how to purchase one at the convention on the Anime North website.
hey um can you put me on Attendees please
Please add The Problem to this Smile
I am coming on this day. Please put me as an attendee. Also, just a quick question. Will I have to buy a $6 pass like for Anime North?
(May. 24, 2011  10:29 PM)Xman8024 Wrote: I am coming on this day. Please put me as an attendee. Also, just a quick question. Will I have to buy a $6 pass like for Anime North?

For this tournament you technically do need to have a AN day or weekend pass, so unfortunately, no, you won't be able to buy the $6 ticket like AN has offered for BEYBLADE CRUSADE.
So just come to the Muskoka 2 room like it's a regular beyblade tournament and something you don't pay for?
(May. 24, 2011  11:05 PM)Xman8024 Wrote: So just come to the Muskoka 2 room like it's a regular beyblade tournament and something you don't pay for?

This tournament is in the Spartan Room, actually, as it says in the OP. There is a slight chance that someone could check for passes, so you should have a day or weekend pass if you want to participate in this tournament. I won't be checking anyone, though.
I thought this was in the Sheraton Hotel in Muskoka 2 room. I'm sort of confused. Can you please explain to me what I need for this day, and then for Beyblade Crusade.
(May. 25, 2011  12:23 AM)Xman8024 Wrote: I thought this was in the Sheraton Hotel in Muskoka 2 room. I'm sort of confused. Can you please explain to me what I need for this day, and then for Beyblade Crusade.

Read the OP, dude! This is a different, smaller, tournament on Friday. It will be held in the Spartan Room of the Sheraton Hotel at around 6:30PM. BEYBLADE CRUSADE is the next afternoon in the Muskoka 3 Room (used to be 2, but we've been changed to 3, as I said in the main thread), starting at 12:30PM.