[Toronto, Ontario, 11/3/13] A YEAR: The Month of Frost

on
Hosted by
Contact Host
Format

Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

November 3rd, 2013, 1PM
High Park - Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Zero-G Format

After missing last month's tournament due to scheduling issues, we're back! In the past, Toronto's winter tournaments have not been so successful due to a lack of attendance, this year that changes. With the addition of new members, let's once again prove that our bey-hearts aren't anywhere near starting to Freeze! Assuming we have enough attendees, this will be an official WBO tournament, so make sure to get your Blader Passport for $10 if you haven't done so already! Or, simply pay $5 if you plan on only attending The Month of Frost.

We'll be playing in the shelter where we usually play. If you're coming to High Park via the Bloor entrance, just follow that road down on the right side and you'll see the large building/shelter on the left hand side before you reach the tennis courts. In case you guys haven't been to our regular tournaments, here are some visual directions.

Side Note: Guys, please, please look after your stuff. While yes this is a Beyblade tournament and I'm not suggesting that any of us would attempt to take each other's stuff it is still happening at a public venue where other people (who may not be so friendly) are going to be present as well. Of course, if you see a personal belonging lying around bring it up to me or one of the other judges so we can return it to the right person. Your co-operation is appreciated!

We're keeping Toronto's bey-spirit alive, your support thus far is appreciated, especially as it's getting colder. Let's keep this up guys! If you wish to attend please post below, I'll start gathering an attendance list.

Attendees:
Pockyx3
Kei
JesseObre
LMAO
HeavenKerbecs
Bladery66
Max88183
mystic lugia85
CosmicIrfan
SuntailHawk
Wally.Web

Possible:
Pyrus10000
Minion
EnderDragon

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

Nope It's Just Me Wink EDIT: EnderDragon Can Make It Grin
Oh yeah also put me on just atendencies cuz im probably gonna come
Good luck to everybody tomorrow!
I hope i do good because this is my first tournament

Also if anyone is on please tell me if livaiathan kraken ed145 d (metal facebolt) is good
That would go here http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Build-me-a-combo-2 and I wouldn't be telling everybody my combo Smile
(Nov. 03, 2013  12:24 AM)LMAO Wrote: Someone should remind David, that he has a tournament tomorrow, he may have forgotten since he hasn't been online in about a week.

I'm sure he remembers haha. I talked to him today about getting the results from his last tournament in and the BEYBLADE REVOLUTION: The Insurgents video.
(Nov. 03, 2013  12:24 AM)LMAO Wrote: Someone should remind David, that he has a tournament tomorrow, he may have forgotten since he hasn't been online in about a week.

Dress warmly everyone, it won't be sunny tomorrow, and there's a 10% possibility of light snow.

Confusederious: Okay, I might not have the best attendance in the world, but I at least know when my own tournament is.
><

And, yeah everybody should really be dressed warmly, we'll try to move the tournament fast, but we'll still be out there for a couple of hours. Also, if you haven't been to our winter tournaments before here's a tip: bring very VERY warm gloves and multiple layers of socks. You won't regret it.
Oh My God It's Like 5:40 In The Morning! See You Guys In A Couple Of Hours Smile Oh And By The Way I'll Call EnderDragon In A Few Hours To Make Sure He Is Coming Smile
Good luck to u Toronto bladers,

P.s. be very scared of PhantomOrion22 Wut!?
Leaving in a bit, I should be there at around 12.

dragon KING, he's not very intimidating Wink
I'm leaving soon hope to see you all today Smile
Man, was it cold! Here are the results:

1st Place: Kei
2nd Place: LMAO
3rd Place: JesseObre
4th Place: PhantomOrion22

I had loads of fun today, see you all next tournament!
Congrats to the placers! Kei wins again! Maybe i should come to a tourny in Canada soon Stupid .
I told u PhantomOrion22 would place Smug, Congrats guys. When will the combos be up?
DRAGON KING told you I would place earlier today,and I did!! Smile
Phantomorion22 midnight has your stuf pleas pm him
Kei is on a 4 time 1st place streak, congrats Kei!

And being 4th doesn't count as placing, unfortunately.

Also, Pocky, I have your English homework, you left it there and I picked it up. PM me Smile
Great tourney today! it was a bunch of fun, and cold!
Congrats to the placers!
Hi everyone! Another week, another fun tournament. I love that we've become so consistent with hosting them every two (or three) weeks lately. I'm thinking of hosting the next tournament on Saturday, November 16th at High Park. Please post here if you think you can make it: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Toronto-...pid1170115 Thanks!

(Nov. 03, 2013  11:28 PM)DRAGON KING Wrote: I told u PhantomOrion22 would place Smug, Congrats guys. When will the combos be up?

He was disappointed to not make the top three, but making to the top four for the first time is definitely an accomplishment to be proud of!

Combos will be up as soon as LMAO sends me a list of his.

(Nov. 03, 2013  11:44 PM)LMAO Wrote: Kei is on a 4 time 1st place streak, congrats Kei!

It's a combination of skill and a lot of luck, surely haha.
Yeah fun tournament we had today guys! Smile
Ughh. Another Tournament, Another Bad Record. 4-4. Oh Who Cares... THIS TOURNAMENT WAS AMAZING Tongue_out

Lessons Learned:
- Always Check What Bey And Launcher You Use (I Used Genbull Genbull F230CF On A Left Spin Launcher Unhappy)
- Beywheels Are Amazing! But Not As Amazing As Forbidden Ionis A230JSB Serious
Total BeyRanks: 23-32
(Nov. 04, 2013  1:31 AM)MidnightLWBO Wrote: Ughh. Another Tournament, Another Bad Record. 4-4. Oh Who Cares... THIS TOURNAMENT WAS AMAZING Tongue_out

4-4 isn't bad, it's average! Haha.

(Nov. 04, 2013  1:33 AM)JesseObre Wrote:
(Nov. 03, 2013  11:44 PM)LMAO Wrote: Kei is on a 4 time 1st place streak, congrats Kei!

And being 4th doesn't count as placing, unfortunately.

Also, Pocky, I have your English homework, you left it there and I picked it up. PM me Smile

I hate u so much and David will tell u why when David messages u

LOL, what's this about?
I remember a tourney where the challenge was to play without any winter-clothing. Anything like that coming up?