[Toronto, Ontario, 11/13/11] THE FIFTH BEY

on
Hosted by
  Kei
Contact Host
Format

Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

[Image: THEFIFTHBEYlogo-1.png]
STANDARD (MFB/BMF) FORMAT

As one thing comes to an end, another begins. Competition and camaraderie. Rotation and stillness. Light and darkness. Cowardice and courage. The Sun and the Moon. Warmness and Coolness. So hurry, before it gets cold! Wait ... too late for that. Anyways, please join us at Dufferin Grove Park on Sunday, November 13th, 2011 at 12PM for THE FIFTH BEY, which will likely be one of the final Toronto tournaments of the year!

Assuming we have enough attendees, this will be an official WBO tournament, so make sure to get your Blader Passport if you haven't done so already! Or, simply pay $5 on the day of the tournament if you plan on only attending THE FIFTH BEY. Aside from competing for Faces, BeyPoints, and Credits, the prizes will of course be good!

If you're interested, please let us know here so we can start building an attendance list. Hope to see you there!

If you're taking the subway, get off at Dufferin Station and walk a block and a half south. Follow the path and you should find us. If you haven't attended one of our tournaments before and you're not exactly sure how to get there from Dufferin Station, please don't hesitate to post any questions you might have here! We don't want you to get lost!

Attendance List:
Kei
FlameDragon25
1234beyblade
Pockyx3
lord Wolfblade
Daegor42
majinshadow11
PHENOIX-FIRE231
Bey-Bro
jeeven56
~*Mystery Blader 1*~
~*Mystery Blader 2*~
beyblader999

Possible Attendees:
JesseObre
Dan
pyrus10000
bennunes217
faazil12345
Cookies^^
HaloBlader
Massacreblader
TwistedPrism
Kerbecs555
ZeoFlameByxis
capricorn7
-Jellylover-

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

Hrm! I saw when this was first posted, but I still was not able to get out there Dx Next year is a definite, I have to face what enemies I have made on this site xD
(Nov. 13, 2011  3:24 PM)majinshadow11 Wrote: watch one of them be Valentine lol Smile

You could always make the effort to spell his username right... Tongue_out

(Nov. 14, 2011  2:58 AM)Kei Wrote: Pocky, by now you must have the all-time record for most "Finals" appearances without placing first LOL.

...I know. D:

And, I finally got around to posting here even though this tournament happened yesterday, I had a lot of fun. Was pretty cool to see Arupaeo, I definitely wasn't expecting him to come. Definitely come again for AN '12 next year!
A good final 2011 tournament but next year more tournaments hopefully
(Nov. 14, 2011  2:40 PM)lord Wolfblade Wrote: it was great to see all who came. thanks Arupaeo for the advise you gave me.

My pleasure. Smile See you again soon!

(Nov. 15, 2011  12:45 AM)Pockyx3 Wrote: And, I finally got around to posting here even though this tournament happened yesterday, I had a lot of fun. Was pretty cool to see Arupaeo, I definitely wasn't expecting him to come. Definitely come again for AN '12 next year!

Thanks man, I'm planning on it for sure!

(Nov. 15, 2011  12:37 PM)JesseObre Wrote: A good final 2011 tournament but next year more tournaments hopefully

Don't you guys have a tourney like every 2-3 weeks? I guess more is better, but you've got it pretty good!
(Nov. 14, 2011  7:48 AM)Deikailo Wrote:
(Nov. 14, 2011  4:12 AM)gurugulu Wrote: Does anyone know who the special someone convinced daegor42?
his girlfriend. Duh.
Hah. So I was right. Anyway this sounded really fun. Hope this isn't the last 2011 tourney though.
(Nov. 15, 2011  10:51 PM)Arupaeo Wrote:
(Nov. 15, 2011  12:37 PM)JesseObre Wrote: A good final 2011 tournament but next year more tournaments hopefully

Don't you guys have a tourney like every 2-3 weeks? I guess more is better, but you've got it pretty good!

That's what I was going to say. I'm not sure how many more you are expecting us to have, Jesse!
hopefully more but hopefully not this week im going 2 my friends birthday tournament this saturday
I think Jesse meant more as in: "Here's hoping to another successful and large amount of tournaments next year, provided the world doesn't end, or WBO doesn't get hacked beyond repair, or there is a zombie apocalypse and more important things than Beyblade arise, or the robot singularity occurs and our feeble bio-forms will finally be considered obselete due to inefficiency and waste, or China takes over and we are too busy learning Chinese for our fascist leader instead of playing Beyblade" (underground, Beyblade-driven revolution? Vs. Metal Jacket .762's... maybe not..) not necessarily: "Me want MOAR!"
Sometimes it is better to stay silent.. Obviously since you didn't take the initiative to look through the topic yourself you don't really care, so I won't bother telling you that the run up was 1. majinshadow11 2. Kei 3. arupaeo
What were the winning combos? Also what did the winners use that day to take them to the top Joyful_3
This tournament has been processed, and Credits/Faces have been distributed.

LOL Pocky, you handed majinshadow11 (theunderdog) his only two losses throughout the tournament, yet you didn't manage to place at all! It seems like you'll be moving up to 34th place on the rankings, though, at least.

Also, I earned a grand total of 9 BeyPoints for my first 5 wins of this tournament. Serious