Tornado Wyvern: Too expensive?

The atomic driver is pretty useful though

(Apr. 08, 2018  6:43 PM)TheGalaxyHeart Wrote: The real question is why is twin nemesis insanely expensive right now? I saw one on Ebay going for about $60
Check Amazon
(Apr. 23, 2018  12:38 PM)234 Wrote: https://www.ebay.com/itm/Takara-Tomy-Bey...3573834127

Act fast.

THAT'S SOME RAID...

Unfortunately, I'm saving for something that'll give me more(and this but in a recolor(i like the original color)(B-98 if you didn't guess)(just no glave)
If you happen to get lucky on your random booster, it’s not too expensive.
If you’re buying a confirmed, then yes it is.
In my opinion, the only good parts in it are Glaive and Atomic, which can both be obtained in the God Customize Set for about the same price, and with 3 other beys too.
Had to buy a total of 6 random boosters to get TW. How much does it sell for? I already got a bunch of atomics, 4 and glaive from the same boosters. Each random booster costs $6.5 here.
(Apr. 25, 2018  4:06 AM)Floydgoro Wrote: Had to buy a total of 6 random boosters to get TW. How much does it sell for? I already got a bunch of atomics, 4 and glaive from the same boosters. Each random booster costs $6.5 here.

Where is here exactly
(Apr. 25, 2018  4:06 AM)Floydgoro Wrote: Had to buy a total of 6 random boosters to get TW. How much does it sell for? I already got a bunch of atomics, 4 and glaive from the same boosters. Each random booster costs $6.5 here.

pvccard.expert sold one for $20 USD the other day. But people seem to sell them usually around $40-$60 or so, which is really only paying for the color since you can get most of the parts in the $50 God Customize Set with many other good ones.
(Apr. 25, 2018  4:13 AM)ThePheonix Wrote: Where is here exactly
Philippines.

(Apr. 25, 2018  4:14 AM)Frostic Fox Wrote: pvccard.expert sold one for $20 USD the other day. But people sell them usually around $40-$60 or so, which is really only paying for the color since you can get most of the parts in the $50 God Customize Set with many other good ones.
That's sweet I can make some money back.
(Apr. 25, 2018  4:17 AM)Floydgoro Wrote:
(Apr. 25, 2018  4:14 AM)Frostic Fox Wrote: pvccard.expert sold one for $20 USD the other day. But people sell them usually around $40-$60 or so, which is really only paying for the color since you can get most of the parts in the $50 God Customize Set with many other good ones.
That's sweet I can make some money back.

Actually, it's higher than that, in double-checking. Being a prize bey and how old it is, it's more like $60-80 for usual. But you will definitely score happy sellers if you go below that. You go too high, and people just consider the cheaper God Customize Set.

I think I was thinking of something else. My bad.
(Apr. 25, 2018  4:22 AM)Frostic Fox Wrote: Actually, it's higher than that, in double-checking. Being a prize bey and how old it is, it's more like $60-80 for usual. But you will definitely score happy sellers if you go below that. You go too high, and people just consider the cheaper God Customize Set.

I think I was thinking of something else. My bad.

That's fine anyways. We already put on the stickers and my kid played with it a couple of times. That would bring down the value I guess, time to put it away.
(Apr. 25, 2018  4:17 AM)Floydgoro Wrote:
(Apr. 25, 2018  4:13 AM)ThePheonix Wrote: Where is here exactly
Philippines.
That's pretty cool.