Torch Aries 125D Draft - Kei take a look

Number: BB-13 (Hasbro)
Type: Defense
System: HWS

Torch Aries 125D is a "Legend" Series version of Aries 125D, which was released by Hasbro.

Aries, 125 and D were lifted from Beywiki.

Face: Aries
The Face on this Beyblade depicts Aries, the first astrological sign in the zodiac. Like all Legend Beyblades, the text on the Face has been removed.

Clear Wheel: Aries
Weight: 2.7 grams
The regular release of Aries is a bright pink with three "heads" which point outwards, hence forming a roughly triangular perimeter. In this release, however, it is an opaque purple colour.

Metal Wheel: Torch
Weight: 26.8 grams
Torch is based off its Metal System counterpart, Aries. Like the Clear Wheel, Torch has three short heads pointing slightly outwards with three longer "walls" between them. Torch is one of the lightest Metal Wheels ever created, which combined with Torch's poor contact points and recoil make Torch a useless Metal Wheel.

Track: 125
Weight: 1 gram
The 125 Track is midway between the 105 and 145 Tracks. Utilized in mid-height Stamina combos, it is more difficult to destabilize compared to 145 height Stamina combos. It has declined in popularity as the choice mid-height Track due to the release of gimmicked Tracks of the same height, such as T125 and D125.

Bottom: Defense
Weight: 0.7 grams
This is a Defense Bottom, which acts like a wider version of the Sharp Bottom. When hit by an opponent, a Beyblade with this Bottom will have lessened recoil and will recover from attacks more efficiently than a Sharp Tip. However, while recovering, the Defense Bottom will cause the Beyblade to lose some Stamina, caused by the added friction. With the release of 230, D is no longer outclassed by SD and WD.
Use in Stamina Customization
D was once the best Stamina Bottom available, but has been outclassed by SD and WD, however, it can be used successfully in Virgo 90D

Overall
Torch Aries consists of outclassed parts, and should only be bought for collection purposes.

any criticisms please post.
Need to mention the fact it's heavily based on the ram, for starters. But, not a bad starting point, we may want to emphasise how catastrophically bad this thing is, but yeah, decent job.
Yeah, but aries too with the ram thing. Torch is heavily outclassed for everything, basically.
you have to tell them how HORRIBLY bad torch is ,overall though I like it
Also, you might want to change "This is the Legend version released by Hasbro of Aries 125D." to "This is the HWS version of Aries 125D released by Hasbro."

Just a suggestion. Smile
(Jul. 23, 2011  5:31 PM)sasuke41915 Wrote: you have to tell them how HORRIBLY bad torch is ,overall though I like it
I'd already said that Torch is too light to be used in any known combo.
(Jul. 23, 2011  5:38 PM)iBeyblader Wrote: Also, you might want to change "This is the Legend version released by Hasbro of Aries 125D." to "This is the HWS version of Aries 125D released by Hasbro."

Just a suggestion. Smile
Fixed
Maybe mention how like the other Legend series CWs, this release of Aries is opaque?
(Jul. 23, 2011  6:56 PM)Mr. N Wrote: Maybe mention how like the other Legend series CWs, this release of Aries is opaque?
Done
Also, D is one of/the best Tip for 230, so it isn't outclassed. In fact, it was never truly "outclassed" in the first place, just not as good as SD/WD.
That D description is the beywiki description, it does need to be updated though.
Anything else? Perhaps some more info on Torch, it's lacking some.
You need to emphasis how useless it is a bit more. It's horrible.
Torch is roughly 26.8 grams.

Also, a few typos. The "its" in the MW section before "horrible" should be it's, and in the Face section, you missed the t in the "the" before zodiac.
(Jul. 23, 2011  2:50 PM)CrystalGrabber Wrote: Metal Wheel: Torch
Weight: 26.8 grams
Torch is based off its Metal System counterpart, Aries. Like the Clear Wheel, Torch has three short heads pointing outwards with three longer "walls" between them. Torch is one of the lightest Metal Wheels ever created, which combined with Torch's poor contact points and recoil make Torch a useless Metal Wheel.

Since this was the only section that wasn't on beywiki, I decided to do some very quick edits to this. You had two sentences which basically said the same thing (light weight) so I made them into one nicer looking sentence.

I added the recoil part, but please confirm that though, because I was basing that off of things I've read in the past.

Also, please confirm what I changed in the second sentence. I thought it would be better because all I got was that it has three things with three in-between.

I think this is Beywiki ready, since that section and the overall section were what you wrote.

Don't worry about the D section though, it'll get changed when other articles that have it get changed.
I guess I could change it. Possibly even this weekend, if anyone wants it.
(Sep. 10, 2011  1:44 AM)Byser Wrote: Torch is roughly 26.8 grams.

Also, a few typos. The "its" in the MW section before "horrible" should be it's, and in the Face section, you missed the t in the "the" before zodiac.
Didn't notice that.
For some reason, I just noticed that the first line in the first post is even wrong. It called be given the product code "BB-13", since that is already the Random Booster Vol. 1 Secret Aries, and Torch Aries is not exactly like Aries, nor does it resemble any of the other Beyblades in the actual BB-13.
(Sep. 10, 2011  12:29 PM)Kai-V Wrote: For some reason, I just noticed that the first line in the first post is even wrong. It called be given the product code "BB-13", since that is already the Random Booster Vol. 1 Secret Aries, and Torch Aries is not exactly like Aries, nor does it resemble any of the other Beyblades in the actual BB-13.
So what product code should it be?
None, or "Hasbro BB-13".
You're done. The only part that was new was the overall and metal wheel section, and this beyblade sucks and has nothing special about it.
Don't you have to add that D is very good on 230? I've heard that it is no longer outclassed because of this.