Top Three Villans

(Jan. 25, 2011  12:30 AM)Daegor42 Wrote: Venom is from Marvel.

Oh, I was confused because he said "He is the best villan in Marvel, next to Joker"
Easy,

1) Mithos from Tales of Symphonia

2)Joker from Batman

3) Bowser!!! *rawr*
(Jan. 25, 2011  3:54 AM)ThunderPegasis Wrote: Easy,

1) Mithos from Tales of Symphonia

2)Joker from Batman

3) Bowser!!! *rawr*

Again, you should elaborate on your choices, otherwise this topic'll get closed in seconds.
1.) Byakuran from Hitman Reborn because he is willing to kill anyone including members of his group if they get in the way of his plans.

2.) Freiza from DragonballZ. He practically whipped out the whole Sayain race.

3.) Reji from Beyblade Metal Fusion because he breaks people beyblades.
1) Joker from Batman
2) Doctor Octopus
3) Pein from Naruto Shippuden.
I've only got one.
Kefka Palazzo.
one of the sub villains in final fantasy 3. Later on becomes the final boss. He poisons a nations water supply supply which leads to the death of men women and children. Backstabs his superior. Destroys an entire world into ruin. Orphans children. He's so evil!
plus he has a wicked carp laugh. All in 16-bit glory.
1) The Joker (Batman) - Easily my favorite villain/hero. Cold-hearted, ruthless, and laughs at Death itself.

Plus, he already has 2000+ graves, iirc.

2) Doomsday (Superman) - He could go toe-to-toe with Superman on strength, and killed him once.

3) Unicron (Transformers) - The opposite of Hope. He is Chaos, and killed many planets.
Aww
Ray Joker I had those 3 in my mind when I was about to post
lol

Anyway even though hes been mentioned in 90% of posts in this thread

The Joker (Batman) - Just an great villain and I love the relationship he shares with Batman. It was highlighted in The Dark Knight movie at some point. Batman won't Kill Joker because of Batman's morals and the Joker refuses to kill Batman due to his insanity and need for someone like Batman. So its a never-ending battle.
For those who have seem Batman: Under the Red Hood (Click to View)

Doomsday (Superman) - Killed Superman. Nuff' Said

Unicron (Transformers) - Was portrayed as being the essence of Evil and at one point forced the Autobots and Decepticons to work together.