Toonami is gone from Cartoon Network

Toonami is gone from our CN;_; what about you people that live in Canada?
guys i do Leo Aggressive where do you live
moved to the correct forum
We don't get Cartoon Network in Canada. Some how we live.
i think Toonami has been gone from CN here for like a year or two, I'm not sure since I barely watch that channel and barely watch TV.
(Sep. 24, 2008  4:19 AM)Pichuscute Wrote: i think Toonami has been gone from CN here for like a year or two, I'm not sure since I barely watch that channel and barely watch TV.

It died last week I read it on Zannen. It was already going down the tubes. Best stuff has always been on Adult Swim anyway.
i remember when it had dragonball z and that kind of stuff

now it's all naruto blahblahblahblahblah

yeah adult swim kinda sucks now too it's full of anime ew
Yea those were the days.

I miss the adult swim originals like sealab 2012, um that one with the superhero and badguy on a talkshow, home movies, etc etc. Yea i know the come on every now and then
(Sep. 27, 2008  1:09 PM)bugturtles Wrote: yeah adult swim kinda sucks now too it's full of anime ew

Oh really? Every anime message board I go to has atleast 6 "Why Dose AduLtSqim hate the animUs?" threads. Apparently the stuff that runs on AS are mostly reruns of shows pre-2006, with the premieres on Saturdays w/ Bleach, and the only anime shows they've picked up in the past two years on the channel airing at 5-6 AM (Code Geass, and Moribito, the second of which starts Season 2 in like a few weeks). They often complain about the carp quality of William Street's shows, like ATHF, Assy McGee, Tim & Eric, and generally all the comedy shows getting first priority.
no more bleach or death note or BLHSEJKFHSKJFHKS

i want space ghost coast to coast and all the good funny shows back Unhappy

why should i stay up late to watch something that's already fansubbed
I did used to watch Toonami regularly to watch Megas XLR. Anyone else watch this show?