ToKao & NARUT0'S Graphic Store!

(Aug. 12, 2011  4:09 PM)Tokao Wrote: Thanks Itachi8! I am working on the trainer card example

ToKao can I have examples of your userbars?
(BUMP) we have only had one costumer and its been a week Tired
Don't worry you will get costumers.
Can you get me Danzo vs sasuke when they are in combat or naruto releasing his resengan shuriken.
(Aug. 13, 2011  1:47 PM)ZeoAbyss Wrote: Can you get me Danzo vs sasuke when they are in combat or naruto releasing his resengan shuriken.

Who do you want to do it NARUTO or ToKao?
(Aug. 13, 2011  1:47 PM)ZeoAbyss Wrote: Can you get me Danzo vs sasuke when they are in combat or naruto releasing his resengan shuriken.

Wait which one and I will do it...
Yea tokao is doing it! i did the last one so itz only fair tokao does it =)
(Aug. 13, 2011  5:58 PM)NARUT0 Wrote: Yea tokao is doing it! i did the last one so itz only fair tokao does it =)
Ok so, members don't choose it go's in order now...
yea, its probably one of the best way's to do it
My sig was to big can you re make it smaller please.
Here you go ZeoAbyss sorry it took so long. I had to paint the comic (yes the main render is painted by me) and I had to decide what background i like...I don't need to get into deatail. If you want an avatar just say it.

[Image: ZeoAbyss_Signature_2.png]

I have one with your name. Tell me if you want to see that...
Because my original sig was too big can I have a Itachi last moment from this [Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR_ssaruKkK53-fZ8oKF-u...Cyx3903kNQ] on the right but not the pink and sasuke's face on the left use this please http://www.fotolog.com/fabhix14_uchiha/41895235 and in it background this in a ghostly kind [Image: SasukeItachi.jpg] please Thanx!

Sorry that it took so long for a reply itachi!! I have been away for a while but i'm back i'll get started to your sig!
i need a trainer card
color blue
trainer Roxas (kingdomhearts)
pokemon rayquaza
lucario
reshirem
kyogre
jirachi
mew
thanks
creator Tokao
NARUTO ToKao do you even do that kind of trainer card?
Yeah sorry for late response we do
Ok tokao will u do it? i'm not as active no more thanks to minecraft addiction and life dragging me away from these forums.
anyone of you could do it