Thunder Libra DF145 BS

Gonna suggest you carry that over to the discussion in random thoughts, I shouldn't have posted it here, bad judgement on my part.
(Apr. 05, 2011  10:46 PM)BI-WINNING! Wrote: I think Shadow is the closest adjective to Dark, so it could be Wolf. I think they won't do Escolpio or L-Drago. Lightening is similar enough to the original L-Drago wheel. If you look at the sides.

EDIT FOR RELEVANCY:

Come to think of it, I am bothered by the green-painted center. I am considering using paint stripper on my Legend Beyblade's but I am apparently not allowed to this. Absolute BS.

its only illegal if you are entering that bey in a WBO sponsered tortament. if not, then you can do whatever you want with it once you get it
(Apr. 05, 2011  11:09 PM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote:
(Apr. 05, 2011  10:46 PM)BI-WINNING! Wrote: I think Shadow is the closest adjective to Dark, so it could be Wolf. I think they won't do Escolpio or L-Drago. Lightening is similar enough to the original L-Drago wheel. If you look at the sides.

EDIT FOR RELEVANCY:

Come to think of it, I am bothered by the green-painted center. I am considering using paint stripper on my Legend Beyblade's but I am apparently not allowed to this. Absolute BS.

its only illegal if you are entering that bey in a WBO sponsered tortament. if not, then you can do whatever you want with it once you get it

I'd rather not let the fact of my collector status become spam, since it was mentioned quite a few times but thanks for the heads up I guess.

One final opinion, I can probably get the paint off and customize a Leone clear wheel, get my 125 and SF tip to make Benkei's first Beyblade. Maybe substitute the face with a MF2.
(Mar. 16, 2011  1:58 PM)Aquilaz112 Wrote: This is a Hasbro exclusive, the Hybrid Wheel version of the Metal System Libra 145S. Weight and shape will slightly differ.

There are no release dates with Hasbro.

This is a Hasbro exclusive, the Hybrid Wheel version of the Metal System Libra.
Weight and shape will slightly differ.

There are no release dates with Hasbro.
Pic here k:
http://www.entertainmentearth.com/prodin...r=HY19495K
nice tanks for help if it was help on a way to find this beys
Thunder? Really Hasbro? Even Sand or Explosion Libra would sound better and fit better.

(And for the L Drago Legend thing going on, they can make another clear wheel, since they put so much money into remaking pre-HWS beys, and making them suckier in the process. Example, Cyber is worse then Pegasis, according to our mistress, Kai-V)
(Apr. 09, 2011  6:24 PM)LDragoDestroy Wrote: Thunder? Really Hasbro? Even Sand or Explosion Libra would sound better and fit better.

(And for the L Drago Legend thing going on, they can make another clear wheel, since they put so much money into remaking pre-HWS beys, and making them suckier in the process. Example, Cyber is worse then Pegasis, according to our mistress, Kai-V)

it does fit to me, flame libra uses sound based attacks, thunder is a name of a sound

do you mean a brand new ldrago clear wheel that is different from the original? if so i do not think hasbro can do that

and hasbro didn't make all of the legends are worse then the original, midnight is better then bull (but bull was bad to start with)
What I meant was that, they can make a new L Drago Clear Wheel, to fit with the LDrago Legend.
(Apr. 09, 2011  6:53 PM)LDragoDestroy Wrote: What I meant was that, they can make a new L Drago Clear Wheel, to fit with the LDrago Legend.

They probably won't do that considering pretty much all of the Clear Wheels were made by TT and Hasbro isn't smart enough IMO to make a new one. I'd really like to see that L-Drago though. They should have just gotten brains and imported/copied the original beys without the Clear Wheels. <---Off topic
And is there a specific release date for this? And I can hardly see the picture... Are there still no larger pics of this thing? Wow.
(Apr. 09, 2011  7:49 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote: And is there a specific release date for this? And I can hardly see the picture... Are there still no larger pics of this thing? Wow.

For the first question, read the first post of the topic.

If it is indeed just Infinity Libra, then there are plenty of pictures of that on the Internet.
(Apr. 21, 2011  5:29 PM)L-PegasusBlader Wrote: http://images.wikia.com/beyblade/images/...jsahbj.png

Heres a pic of Thunder Libra. It's small but it's more detailed.

Nice picture of inferno saggitario ... -.-
(Apr. 21, 2011  5:29 PM)L-PegasusBlader Wrote: http://images.wikia.com/beyblade/images/...jsahbj.png

Heres a pic of Thunder Libra. It's small but it's more detailed.

Are you kidding me? That's Inferno Sagittario...

Edit - Beaten.
I think he meant this....
[Image: Thunder_Libra_DF145BS.jpg]
A slightly enlarged picture, but not perfect. And I highly recommend for all -13 kids out there to not search Thunder Libra on Google Images. Don't do it now that I said not to either. Angry
I did. Seriosuly man Start Crying. Its a girl in a Bikini Gasp God I am scarred for life.....
Libra looks so ugly. Do they have to make the Clear Wheel look solid and in a color that looks disgusting?
(Apr. 22, 2011  1:14 AM)Chupa Chups Wrote: I did. Seriosuly man Start Crying. Its a girl in a Bikini Gasp God I am scarred for life.....
You must have safe-search turned on.
It is Off. If its the Baseball Thing o.O Thats Sad.
Oh ha, my avatar was on that Google Image Search.

This seems to be the only "clear wheel" to which I have no issue with on it's appearances.
(Apr. 22, 2011  2:14 AM)U JELLY BORT? Wrote: Oh ha, my avatar was on that Google Image Search.

This seems to be the only "clear wheel" to which I have no issue with on it's appearances.

I think the render on the card is absolutely disgusting. The actual Clear Wheel looks OK.
is there a release date yet?
(Apr. 22, 2011  4:29 AM)Sniperâ„¢ Wrote: is there a release date yet?

... Read. Every topic for the Hasbro-exclusive releases has the same information in the first post ...
(Apr. 22, 2011  4:32 AM)Kai-V Wrote:

... Read. Every topic for the Hasbro-exclusive releases has the same information in the first post ...

The first post says there is no release date from hasbro yet
(Apr. 22, 2011  4:35 AM)Sniperâ„¢ Wrote:
(Apr. 22, 2011  4:32 AM)Kai-V Wrote:

The first post says there is no release date from hasbro yet

wrong, it says there are no release dates from hasbro (is there a yet there).

by that it means hasbro doesn't have release dates at all
This has been confirmed to only be Infinity Libra. We already know essentially everything about it, so there is nothing to even discuss about this ...