Thoughts on DF145

Mc Frown Wrote:thinking this track is being used wrong.
If MF hinders stamina, wouldn't this? It's just like applying weight in the center, and that shouldn't be good.
That is, if weight has anything to do with it.
Heavy wheels actually spin the longest, but that's the outside distributed weight, so unless MF only messes up precession, weight is still bad, so this track should be bad.

So basically DF145 is like dead weight. It acts like it but carries no momentum.

And another thought, wouldn't it be good on attack combos? Specifically ones that sort of but don't really need a metal face? I'm thinking DF145 Would allow RF to grip the stadium floor better, without adding the weight that slows it down. So would it potentially be better than CH120? Especially considering the slipping issues.

These statements have been somewhat proven valid, as tests show solo spin is better with 145, and a member noted DF145RF moves faster than, say, 90 or CH120RF.

I wasn't going to post it here, but figured it was worth posting.

Diamond's posted on solo-spin, but I'm interested still in the attack theory, although it's hard to test.
I seriously need to do a DF145 v 145 test, but all of my D series bottoms are worn and I don't have two B's. =/
Mc Frown: Buy dark wolf or get DF145, some how some way hehe Smile

DF145, from my recent testings, seems more like a track that adds torque/velocity/speed
I think that is what DF145 was initially made for speed, I have tried out many combos and honestly the fastest MFB combos that I have seen thus far are ones with DF145RF, with a decent-excellent bank shot, the beyblade moves so fast that when sitting near the stadium you feel some wind being propelled on your face(no exagerration)...

I am going to try out different attack combos with DF145, mainly smash attack combos like RAY and Leone...

But overall I must say DF145 adds so much more speed to the beyblade it is incredible..
It'd probably be better with a force smash wheel like Pre-HWS Pegasis or Galaxy.
I'm glad someone pointed this out. I've been debating whether DF145 was better than 145, because like you said, the less wait a Stamina type Bey has, the better. So I've been using my friend's parts and here are some results of solo spin times:

Flame Bull 145SD
1. 4:45
2. 4:59
3. 5:02

Flame Bull DF145SD
1. 4:52
2. 4:40
3. 4:37

Sorry if it's not useful, but it seems 145 is better for Stamina.
(Jul. 23, 2010  7:32 AM)桃太郎 Wrote: Sorry if it's not useful, but it seems 145 is better for Stamina.

I'm sorry if I'm starting to sound contentious, but I really feel like I have to state this again: Higher solo spin time does not necessarily equal better Stamina.

I feel like a broken record. Someone test out DF145 vs 145 in a Stamina battle and shut me up, please.
(Jul. 23, 2010  7:34 AM)Daegor42 Wrote:
(Jul. 23, 2010  7:32 AM)桃太郎 Wrote: Sorry if it's not useful, but it seems 145 is better for Stamina.

I'm sorry if I'm starting to sound contentious, but I really feel like I have to state this again: Higher solo spin time does not necessarily equal better Stamina.

I feel like a broken record. Someone test out DF145 vs 145 in a Stamina battle and shut me up, please.

I apologize. I'd love to do some tests, but the only useful Wheel(s) I have at the moment are Rocks. Friend's out of town, so I can't mettle with his parts.....
(Jul. 23, 2010  7:34 AM)Daegor42 Wrote:

Yeah, I'll do some tests and post the results up in a hot bit.

I can only do Flame Bull DF145B vs. Flame Bull 145B though. Those are the only ones I have doubles of, unless you want me to do some testing with Dark ha!

Unfortunately, I can't do testing with DF145 in attack combos, since my RFs are worn out from previous testing.
(Jul. 23, 2010  12:59 PM)Cpt. Squirrel Wrote: I can only do Flame Bull DF145B vs. Flame Bull 145B though. Those are the only ones I have doubles of, unless you want me to do some testing with Dark ha!

That's what I do for stamina testing anyways. They're the only stamina wheels I have doubles of (unless you count Earth mold 2).
[Image: untitled-4.jpg]
this explains what i mean from what was being disscussed on that other theard about DF145,the big black line thing is a wing from DF145 the stick man is ment to represent the wheel of another beyblade

theyre both moving foward much like a beyblade is rotating and going around the stadium if the other wheel manages to get onto the slant going downwards and still moving foward it will result in it being pushed downwards aka force smash.Mush like the stick man runing with a slant above him, hopefully that explains my point and you get what i ment now.
DF145 in right spin pushes up.
if both beyblades are moving in the same direction like the stick man and the wing if the beyblade being represent by the stick man gets up to it,itll result in force smash,although it doesnt matter since the wings are to small,it was just to explain what i ment and it shows it and the physics behind what i said
People need to stop trying to explain things and just post test results already. If you do not want to start fights and endless arguements, post evidence, nothing is as clear as that. And if you can, even make an uncut video of it.
I always thought DF145 was chosen because of balance purposes, not stamina.
From the Killer Gemios Article:
BeyWiki Wrote:While the effects of the wings themselves may be negligible, they likely do help stabilize the Beyblade they are being used on to some capacity. This capability makes it quite useful for Stamina customs, where staying balanced and retaining spin is of utmost importance.
(Jul. 30, 2010  3:51 AM)Kai-V Wrote: People need to stop trying to explain things and just post test results already. If you do not want to start fights and endless arguements, post evidence, nothing is as clear as that. And if you can, even make an uncut video of it.

i already know it doesnt work i tried it out awhile ago..

im just trying to explain the theory as to why i thought it would work,from when DF145 was being discussed in the Overlooked Parts Discussion theard a little earlyer,not trying to start any arguements, just explain what i was meaning a little better.
(Jul. 30, 2010  3:57 AM)Dirge Wrote: i already know it doesnt work i tried it out awhile ago..

im just trying to explain the theory as to why i thought it would work,from when DF145 was being discussed in the Overlooked Parts Discussion theard a little earlyer,not trying to start any arguements, just explain what i was meaning a little better.
So you are explaining something that you know does not work ? Ah, in the future, I would simply advise you to do the tests before posting, not after, hah. Anyway, somehow I remembered this part of the conversation on DF145 being slightly older than just in the other topic ... Or perhaps it was just another side of the arguement resting on no evidence still.
(Jul. 30, 2010  4:01 AM)Kai-V Wrote: So you are explaining something that you know does not work ? Ah, in the future, I would simply advise you to do the tests before posting, not after, hah. Anyway, somehow I remembered this part of the conversation on DF145 being slightly older than just in the other topic ... Or perhaps it was just another side of the arguement resting on no evidence still.
more like the concept to how it would work if it did lol. it was what i was trying to explain since the combo MF pegasis DF145RF was mentioned in there and i had tired it before, thinking DF145 could be used to increase its force smash in theory when in reality it doesnt work because the wings arent big enough. Just trying to explain the concept and theory i was talking about since everyone was saying it was wrong. Sorry if this is explaination is going abit of the topic aswell as discussing a concept for this part that doesnt work
(Jul. 30, 2010  3:35 AM)Dirge Wrote: [Image: untitled-4.jpg]
this explains what i mean from what was being disscussed on that other theard about DF145,the big black line thing is a wing from DF145 the stick man is ment to represent the wheel of another beyblade

theyre both moving foward much like a beyblade is rotating and going around the stadium if the other wheel manages to get onto the slant going downwards and still moving foward it will result in it being pushed downwards aka force smash.Mush like the stick man runing with a slant above him, hopefully that explains my point and you get what i ment now.

I still don't understand how you think it would create force smash if it's spinning clockwise...
the other beyblade its moving down the slant with its own spin pushing it downwards.
also if you look at the slops on the pegasis wheel which is used for force smash theyre going the same direction as the wings on DF145
(Jul. 30, 2010  11:09 AM)Dirge Wrote: the other beyblade its moving down the slant with its own spin pushing it downwards.
also if you look at the slops on the pegasis wheel which is used for force smash theyre going the same direction as the wings on DF145
Pegasis achieves Force Smash with the protrusions at the underside of the wheel.
Force smash wheels are supposed to have slopes going this way in order to 'push' the opposing Bey down.

The wings of DF145 aren't able to achieve any Force Smash since the slopes are facing the 'opposite' direction. However, if it's used on left spin Beys, DF145 might be able to produce a small Force Smash effect.

DF145's down force effect on a Force Smash Bey might also be able to slightly help the Bey 'push' the opposing Beyblade downward.
I know 桃太郎 did some comparison testing but can we get some more in here? This thread is just speculation when we all run on cold hard data. I don't have doubles of any stamina tips other than S (which sucks) so I can't really do anything.
There were some tests in one of the other threads.

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Track-Te...#pid307688
(Jul. 30, 2010  1:26 PM)Daegor42 Wrote: There were some tests in one of the other threads.

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Track-Te...#pid307688

Baaaaaaaaaah.

I'm still iffy on this whole matter. I have Flame Aquario DF145SD and Flame Aquario 145B as my two stamina combos as of right now. I'm going to have to test this myself when I get another SD... I'm not buying another Dark Bull for no reason other than testing two combos which are both already good combos. I will get another SD when Dark Bull comes in that Double Pack with Storm Leone... Lips_sealed