Thoughts on DF145

From what I understand, DF145 is a part used mainly to squeak out last second wins. I've noticed that the UPRIGHT (No wobbling) Spintime is atleast 30-60 seconds longer, but the wobbling spintime is virtually nonexistant. The bey wavers, the dies. While this could be useful in regaining lost balance, I find it most useful for my Rock Sagittario DF145SD or Rock Aries DF145WB, as it can defend itself for longer instead of going into a pointless wobbling stage in which you have no shot of getting in a good enough hit to even the odds. I see DF145 as a defensive type track if applied properly, and reduces the need of a weaker launch with WB somehow. I launch at about 90% power, and Rock Leone still does OK. It may be best used with Earth overall though...

Testing needs to be done on the Earth claim. I'll try, But I only have 2 Hasbro stadium, and a homemade stadium, so I don't think that'll cut it.
(Sep. 05, 2010  7:20 AM)Megablader9 Wrote: From what I understand, DF145 is a part used mainly to squeak out last second wins. I've noticed that the UPRIGHT (No wobbling) Spintime is atleast 30-60 seconds longer, but the wobbling spintime is virtually nonexistant. The bey wavers, the dies. While this could be useful in regaining lost balance, I find it most useful for my Rock Sagittario DF145SD or Rock Aries DF145WB, as it can defend itself for longer instead of going into a pointless wobbling stage in which you have no shot of getting in a good enough hit to even the odds. I see DF145 as a defensive type track if applied properly, and reduces the need of a weaker launch with WB somehow. I launch at about 90% power, and Rock Leone still does OK. It may be best used with Earth overall though...

Testing needs to be done on the Earth claim. I'll try, But I only have 2 Hasbro stadium, and a homemade stadium, so I don't think that'll cut it.

DF145 can't make a good defensive track because it has virtually no defense for low attackers. It will get pummeled.
Against low attackers it would, but I have seen some 135-145 based attackers, such as Pegasis 145RF or 135RF, so it still has a chance to be used more as a defensive track. It won't be top-tier, but it may be useful in competitive battles.
Why settle for less when you can use top tier parts? Also, all the current top tier parts for defense (except CH120) is at a 145 height anyways so theres no point.
Ok... so what is better 145 of df145. Because I never tryed 145 but I will.
OMG check this out so I spin flamebulldf145/sd and I got 5:45 so then I spin flamebull145/sd ad I got 7:53. WOW I never knew 145 was that good. Those are true results I am not making any of this up. I never seen any beyblade past 6:00 so with this result I may have so second thalts. These results are stunning. 145 just might be beter then df145. I will do another test soon. This was a battle not solo time so I just want yall to know. I never seen these results in beyblade history lol.But seriously I never have.
(Jul. 23, 2010  4:58 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: These statements have been somewhat proven valid, as tests show solo spin is better with 145, and a member noted DF145RF moves faster than, say, 90 or CH120RF.
I also noticed this,someone should really consider attack testing for DF145.
well I tryed, I took out my 100 spin track on storm pegasus and added df145. Nothing really changed all thow it seemed to me that more stamina was added by doing this.
Um no one like these results:\. And is 145 beter then df145 because with my test it is beter.
(Sep. 07, 2010  4:29 AM)beybeyboy15 Wrote: well I tryed, I took out my 100 spin track on storm pegasus and added df145. Nothing really changed all thow it seemed to me that more stamina was added by doing this.

Um it's not gonna do much on storm pegasus cause that wheel is bad on high tracks.
Well yeah I know. Thats the point they think df145 is going to help attack types, but really it wont do much. And as far as df145 and 145 I think 145 could possiblly be beter then df145. But then again with the results it seems as thow with df145 you get more deffence and a good amount of stamina. Look try flamebull145/sd or earthbull145/sd it has more stamina then df145. But I have not did another test so im not sure yet if it 100% possitive.
By the way can someone also do a test with df145 and 145. I would like to see you results. I seen one persons results so far.Not including mines.
(Sep. 07, 2010  3:17 AM)beybeyboy15 Wrote: Ok... so what is better 145 of df145. Because I never tryed 145 but I will.
OMG check this out so I spin flamebulldf145/sd and I got 5:45 so then I spin flamebull145/sd ad I got 7:53. WOW I never knew 145 was that good. Those are true results I am not making any of this up. I never seen any beyblade past 6:00 so with this result I may have so second thalts. These results are stunning. 145 just might be beter then df145. I will do another test soon. This was a battle not solo time so I just want yall to know. I never seen these results in beyblade history lol.But seriously I never have.

7:53, in battle? I find that very, very made up unless you can provide a video or something.
:\Unhappy Thats what you believe I have no need to waste anyones time. My beyblade keep spining for that long. If you dont believe that oh well then dont post here. I believe your post is spam.
(Sep. 07, 2010  9:38 PM)beybeyboy15 Wrote: :\Unhappy Thats what you believe I have no need to waste anyones time. My beyblade keep spining for that long. If you dont believe that oh well then dont post here. I believe your post is spam.

How is asking for proof of a ridiculous spin time SPAM?
The 5-minute virgo mold is incredibly sought after for a reason, and I'm pretty sure that's solo spin time.
(Sep. 07, 2010  7:40 PM)beybeyboy15 Wrote: Well yeah I know. Thats the point they think df145 is going to help attack types, but really it wont do much. And as far as df145 and 145 I think 145 could possiblly be beter then df145. But then again with the results it seems as thow with df145 you get more deffence and a good amount of stamina. Look try flamebull145/sd or earthbull145/sd it has more stamina then df145. But I have not did another test so im not sure yet if it 100% possitive.

It's only because the attack type metal wheel you tested with (storm) is not good with high tracks. In order for one to know DF145's attack potential, you will need to test it with known high attackers like MF Leone 145RF vs DF145RF. From my testing, gravity has an insane amount of smash attack as well at 145 height.
(Jul. 23, 2010  7:32 AM)桃太郎 Wrote: I'm glad someone pointed this out. I've been debating whether DF145 was better than 145, because like you said, the less wait a Stamina type Bey has, the better. So I've been using my friend's parts and here are some results of solo spin times:

Flame Bull 145SD
1. 4:45
2. 4:59
3. 5:02

Flame Bull DF145SD
1. 4:52
2. 4:40
3. 4:37

Sorry if it's not useful, but it seems 145 is better for Stamina.
Why don't you try using DF145 on an L Drago or Lightning L Drago? This may increase the stamina, though harder to control. ( Using Down Force 145 on L Drago is like using 'Hover Force 145' on right spin Beyblades.)
(Sep. 10, 2010  10:42 AM)Hatchet Haro Wrote: Why don't you try using DF145 on an L Drago or Lightning L Drago? This may increase the stamina, though harder to control. ( Using Down Force 145 on L Drago is like using 'Hover Force 145' on right spin Beyblades.)
The Down Force (or in this case, "Up Force") effect of DF145 is actually pretty negligible.

Also, DF145's 'wings' increase air resistance and by the looks of it, DF145 seems to produce even more air resistance when spinning anti-clockwise. (Don't quote me on that though.)
That beyblade magazine says so... Have I really wasted HKD$48 on that? Why don't you try it?
Beyblade magazines aren't exactly the best source of information. the small fins on DF145 really do have a negligible effect. Even if it was simply that section of Df145 spinning completely seperate from a beyblade at 6000-7000 RPM, I doubt it would be able to hover, or experience any effect really.
(Sep. 10, 2010  11:03 PM)Hatchet Haro Wrote: That beyblade magazine says so... Have I really wasted HKD$48 on that? Why don't you try it?
The Beyblade Magazine is from the WBBA (which is also from Takara Tomy), the exact same company that is trying to get you to buy their products.
That is why they are stating all those information to try to get you to think that their products are good and then you will buy them. It's a marketing strategy.

For example, in the first Beyblade magazine, they stated that the Metal System/Pre-HWS Leone had strong Defense, but in reality, it has way too much recoil to be suited for Defense. Instead, Leone is finding use as an Attack Wheel now.

The same goes for DF145. They try to make you think that the part creates a major Down Force effect and is very useful. Then kids would go buy the product that includes that specific part and the company would then earn money. Simple as that.

However, as stated before, the effect of DF145 is pretty negligible and the wings create unnecessary air resistance.
You're right. I've tested it with L L Drago DF145BS and L L Drago 145BS and the 145BS lasted for 10 secs longer.

wth DF145:
73.5 secs

wth 145:
83.5 secs

I may be testing it again.
Here comes again...

L L Drago DF145BS:
115 secs.

L L Drago 145BS:
123.5 secs.