Thoughts about parts/Odd combos/The metagame in general

Anyone tried..
Dark Bull H145RF
Dark Bull 100RF
Just curious what results would be if someone used it for Attack purposes..
And Also.
Gravity Perseus 100RF
Gravity Perseus GB145WB (May have already been used)
Wondering what it would be like for defense. Since it looks like the Metal+Clear wheel may be very heavy together. I may be wrong.
(Aug. 29, 2010  5:13 AM)Stratus G. Wrote: Gravity Perseus 100RF

It's better at 145.

(Aug. 29, 2010  5:13 AM)Stratus G. Wrote: Gravity Perseus GB145WB (May have already been used)

It's okay.
(Aug. 29, 2010  5:48 AM)Daegor42 Wrote:
(Aug. 29, 2010  5:13 AM)Stratus G. Wrote: Gravity Perseus 100RF

It's better at 145.

(Aug. 29, 2010  5:13 AM)Stratus G. Wrote: Gravity Perseus GB145WB (May have already been used)

It's okay.

Interesting..
Flame Bull C145HF/S is a fun combo. I tried it in the PTW stadium, but they aren't really legit test because of it being in PTW. Can anyone who has an MFB Attack Stadium try this out and say the results?
I can see how C145 and HF/S (Being a tall bottom) would work. Also, HF/S in HF or S mode?
(Aug. 31, 2010  3:08 AM)countdudoo Wrote: I can see how C145 and HF/S (Being a tall bottom) would work. Also, HF/S in HF or S mode?

Well the mode depends on your situation, if it was a low attacker you could try HF mode for a bit more height or Sharp mode if it was a high beyblade. It all really depends on the results somebody gets if they test it in an MFB stadium.
(Aug. 31, 2010  3:01 AM)Vanthorsan Wrote: Flame Bull C145HF/S is a fun combo. I tried it in the PTW stadium, but they aren't really legit test because of it being in PTW. Can anyone who has an MFB Attack Stadium try this out and say the results?

I can test, what do you want it to be tested against?
Note that there is a bump on my stadium that may effect the results, it will hopefully be fixed tomorrow, but I'll still test if you want.
I can test, what do you want it to be tested against?
Note that there is a bump on my stadium that may effect the results, it will hopefully be fixed tomorrow, but I'll still test if you want.
[/quote]

if you could test it HF mode against a balance, stamina, defence, and attack type bey. then S mode against the same things I would appreciate it. Make sure that the attack bey is low though please. thank you! :3
I'll test with Storm Pegasus 100RF because I don't have an Earth Wheel :l.
Currently for an attack combo I'm using Storm Orso H145RF.
(Aug. 31, 2010  4:22 AM)skarekro Wrote: Currently for an attack combo I'm using Storm Orso H145RF.

can someone test in an atk stadium idk how that even works in my mind it would be to ez to knock off balance...
Has anyone done legit tests with JB?
That was an irrelevant post, before you post you should think about whether your post adds to the thread, and add more content.

EDIT: massflame.
(Aug. 31, 2010  3:25 PM)adiennika24 Wrote:
(Aug. 31, 2010  4:22 AM)skarekro Wrote: Currently for an attack combo I'm using Storm Orso H145RF.

can someone test in an atk stadium idk how that even works in my mind it would be to ez to knock off balance...
Its a recoil attacker just like LLDragoH1455RF or MF SagittarioH145RF
The combo I've been using is Storm Sagittario 105FS. It works well against attack (Storm Pegasus 100RF) and defense (Rock Pegasus C145WD), but can't seems to be weak against stamina. This was all in a PTW though, so I would really like it if someone were to test my combo in a proper stadium.
(Sep. 08, 2010  9:06 PM)Alantar Wrote: The combo I've been using is Storm Sagittario 105FS. It works well against attack (Storm Pegasus 100RF) and defense (Rock Pegasus C145WD), but can't seems to be week against stamina. This was all in a PTW though, so I would really like it if someone were to test my combo in a proper stadium.

FS would stand no chance against pretty much any top tier custom. Plus storm would have a lot of recoil w/o RF anyways.
If anyone is dumb enough to use Storm as their primary attack wheel, I really think that individual should use the Leone or Aries clear wheel.

At least then the number of projections have a common denominator, and as such isn't thrown horrendously off-balance.
(Sep. 09, 2010  12:26 AM)Nojo294 Wrote:
(Sep. 08, 2010  9:06 PM)Alantar Wrote: The combo I've been using is Storm Sagittario 105FS. It works well against attack (Storm Pegasus 100RF) and defense (Rock Pegasus C145WD), but can't seems to be week against stamina. This was all in a PTW though, so I would really like it if someone were to test my combo in a proper stadium.

FS would stand no chance against pretty much any top tier custom. Plus storm would have a lot of recoil w/o RF anyways.

This is incorrect. Storm has almost no recoil at all. Thats what made it so good. FS can also stand up to top tier customs. I'm not sure if you are familiar with Dirge's Burn Wolf T125FS combo but it does very well against top-tiers and it is also my favorite balance bottom.
You should already know I like both flamebulldf145 and my fav earthbulldf145 ultimate stamina. My favorite attack blades are flamepegasus100rf and stormpegasus100rf. Someone said some combo with the flame wheel and the hf/s. I am trying that combo now. And if you dont have a takara tomy area yet you can do what I do and push in the back of the super vortex inside so when you turn it back its like an new area. I do this so I can practice knock outs and stamina with my blade. I sure hope that works for you guys like it works for me.Libruhhh
Why would you ruin the stadium D:, at least IMO. Anyways flame isn't a good attack wheel.
(Sep. 09, 2010  3:26 AM)souless1234 Wrote: Why would you ruin the stadium D:, at least IMO. Anyways flame isn't a good attack wheel.

flame is used in alot of destablizer beys idk if testing was finished but i heard it helps but i forget what heights it needed i think i was basic 100
(Sep. 09, 2010  3:10 AM)beybeyboy15 Wrote: You should already know I like both flamebulldf145 and my fav earthbulldf145 ultimate stamina. My favorite attack blades are flamepegasus100rf and stormpegasus100rf. Someone said some combo with the flame wheel and the hf/s. I am trying that combo now. And if you dont have a takara tomy area yet you can do what I do and push in the back of the super vortex inside so when you turn it back its like an new area. I do this so I can practice knock outs and stamina with my blade. I sure hope that works for you guys like it works for me.Libruhhh

[Image: PPFAOsh.png]
I highly doubt that we would know you like those.
Flame Bull DF145 (No Tip?)
Earth Bull DF145(Again,No Tip?)
Flame Pegasus 100RF (This does nothing as an attack wheel.I've already tried this)
(Should be Flame___ 100/CH120/125 S/FS)
Storm Pegasus 100RF (This should replace your "Flame" build)
Modifying your Vortex stadium for use is illegal within the rules
(Sep. 09, 2010  3:33 AM)adiennika24 Wrote:
(Sep. 09, 2010  3:26 AM)souless1234 Wrote: Why would you ruin the stadium D:, at least IMO. Anyways flame isn't a good attack wheel.

flame is used in alot of destablizer beys idk if testing was finished but i heard it helps but i forget what heights it needed i think i was basic 100

Yes,If it didn't have RF on the custom.
100/105/CH120/125
(Stratus G, MR.Know it all)Tongue_out_wink First of all everyone knows that the tip can be any of the top tier tips for the combo, such as earthbulldf145sd and flamebulldf145sd happy:\. And I already know about my modificatio for my own repeat own stadium. I did this because if you can read I said I dont have a takara tomy stadium and I wanted to try out knock outs. Now if you dont like my mod then you dont have to waste your time writing useless stuff. And yes I understand flamepegasus100rf wont work for you but I use it to go agaist my other beyblades. Thank you very much and remember its spam trying to debunk someone else postLibruhhh