AR: DRAGOON V2
WD: MAster Driger Special
BB: TRYPIO
I call it: Mini

AR: DRANZER F
WD: EIGHT WIDE
BB: DRACIEL V
I call it: Wide Defence

I have gotten all of these to spin over a minute and a half and green storm, titan, wide defence, and navy seal have all broken 2 minutes.
I am not sure of this, but I think we're focusing on MFB.
What are the Pro's and Cons of ED145? Show results if needed.(Would be better)
Ignore C145 and GB145. I want to know what ED145 does. Not what the others do.
I'm pretty sure somewhere that kind of information has been posted before. Have you searched?
(Aug. 25, 2010  11:35 PM)Dan Wrote: I'm pretty sure somewhere that kind of information has been posted before. Have you searched?

Yep. And Wiki didn't really say much
ED145 can absorb huge hits, but inneficiently and occasionally takes heavy recoil.
I've been fiddling with Rock _____ 100RF, has anyone else tried it?
(Aug. 26, 2010  12:37 AM)Dan Wrote: I've been fiddling with Rock _____ 100RF, has anyone else tried it?

yes its a fun combo (tried it when trying to find a good bal bey)
not in anyway a top tier untill you can find a combo it can smoke
def should get testing on this maybe make a new thread for it?
(Aug. 26, 2010  12:49 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: I had made a thread for MF Rock Leone CH120RF

yes but not rock____100rf no metal face and not ch120
If you yourself think it can't even be top tier why bother making a thread? Let one of the more experienced members do it.
(Aug. 26, 2010  12:48 AM)adiennika24 Wrote: maybe make a new thread for it?
(Aug. 26, 2010  12:49 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: I had made a thread for MF Rock Leone CH120RF
@ Adiennika, do you see the relation between the posts?
He probably means to just post results on that topic rather than make a new one.
I can just change the title to "Rock as an Attack Wheel" and add your results.
When you post them, of course.
Haha.
Might as well include Rock Bull T125RF.
what parts i need to improve the performance of my new bey?
please help me

i accept any type

any suggestions and tips

please help me
I can help you by telling you you need to go to the build me a combo thread.
(Aug. 26, 2010  2:26 PM)hunterken48 Wrote: what parts i need to improve the performance of my new bey?
please help me

i accept any type

any suggestions and tips

please help me

I've noticed that alot of newcomers "Almost" always buy their first MFB with Dark,thinking that it'll be REALLY good because the name has "Dark"(Or Wolf.Because they think it seems to make them look "tough") in it. But it isn't...It's saddening
Just saying.
(Aug. 27, 2010  1:57 AM)Stratus G. Wrote:
(Aug. 26, 2010  2:26 PM)hunterken48 Wrote: what parts i need to improve the performance of my new bey?
please help me

i accept any type

any suggestions and tips

please help me

I've noticed that alot of newcomers "Almost" always buy their first MFB with Dark,thinking that it'll be REALLY good because the name has "Dark"(Or Wolf.Because they think it seems to make them look "tough") in it. But it isn't...It's saddening
Just saying.

really? i bought it cause i thought it looked like a saw, good for grinding other beys?
-.- Why would they want to produce a product that would destroy their other bey products.
(Aug. 27, 2010  2:11 AM)souless1234 Wrote: -.- Why would they want to produce a product that would destroy their other bey products.

cause darkness = evilness Tongue_out grinding other beys is evil, or atleast mean, right??
Wrong, the only evil thing about it is that you get it when you want SD...
(Aug. 27, 2010  2:10 AM)Doji97 Wrote:
(Aug. 27, 2010  1:57 AM)Stratus G. Wrote:
please help me

i accept any type

any suggestions and tips

please help me

Just saying.

really? i bought it cause i thought it looked like a saw, good for grinding other beys?

Massive fail for a saw if it were to be one..To broad and fat on the sides to be one
(Aug. 27, 2010  2:19 AM)souless1234 Wrote: Wrong, the only evil thing about it is that you get it when you want SD...

[Image: Mermaidman.jpg]
EEEVILLLLLLLLL
I think he meant that, since they're both 'Dark'