This is ridiculous...

well Kai-V there was a tourny today. The supercon tourny in miami Fl
(Jun. 20, 2010  7:49 PM)Neyblader007 Wrote: well Kai-V there was a tourny today. The supercon tourny in miami Fl

Hmm?
I think he means a WBO hosted one?
(Jun. 20, 2010  9:25 PM)BDaichi Wrote:
(Jun. 20, 2010  7:49 PM)Neyblader007 Wrote: well Kai-V there was a tourny today. The supercon tourny in miami Fl

Hmm?
I think he means a WBO hosted one?

She meant, IDK
Obviously we need some tournament that we have approved and to which at least eight people have battled, which I doubt was the case ...
I BET NO TOURNEY LOL they probably wont
im in this too i bet there will be a tournament in us
same here now question is who gets the boosters?
(Jun. 21, 2010  1:13 AM)beybladeheart Wrote: same here now question is who gets the boosters?
Us, hah. Which would be bad since those Face Boosters are mainly for the members, not the Committee necessarily ...
(Jun. 21, 2010  1:28 AM)beybladeheart Wrote: so the members wouldn't get any faces?

If no one organizes a tournament in the U.S.

It's a bet, so if no one in the U.S. organizes a tournament, then the Committee gets the faces Tongue_out_wink
(Jun. 21, 2010  1:23 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jun. 21, 2010  1:13 AM)beybladeheart Wrote: same here now question is who gets the boosters?
Us, hah. Which would be bad since those Face Boosters are mainly for the members, not the Committee necessarily ...
Thats a cheap bet XD lol
(Jun. 21, 2010  1:47 AM)Taru Wrote: Thats a cheap bet XD lol
Well, we give basically all the means we can get so people gather and organise things together to Beyblade, however nobody seems to act in the United States. I think we do our best.

Well, I might have missed it. what floor was the tourney on anyway? For the life of me I was more lost than a panda in the woods looking for it's mum. Pinching_eyes_2

I might host one over on my house, once I get a new bey stadium. I think the B-Daman tourney sheets (who fights who, etc) are compatable with the Beyblade tournament system, right? (I still have a sheet, but yeah)
So if there is a tourney ill get face boosters?
(Jun. 21, 2010  11:56 PM)Neyblader007 Wrote: So if there is a tourney ill get face boosters?
If a tournament is approved and hosted in the United States, the tournament organiser(s) will get the Face Boosters.
Ill get WORKING on it!!!
Hopefully close to were i live.

Man this thread is awesome!
(Jun. 22, 2010  4:18 PM)Gerald Wrote: how can i play

Host a tournament (approved by the WBO Committee) in the U.S. this summer Smile
I guess its because everyone who wants to host a tournament is Just far away from eachother?
Little Speculation, but hope you guys get a tourny goin ^^
(Jun. 22, 2010  11:23 PM)BDaichi Wrote: Is min people needed 8 or 10?

The minimum is 8 WBO members.
so why do the committee get faces even if I don't accept the bet... lol

I've never been to a tournament, not even a neighborhood one >>
but maybe ill be able to go to the Toys R Us ones if they let 14 yr olds!
is anyone thinking of doing a tourney in usa ohio
I think they will be able to host a tournament once the show finally airs in the States there's gonna be at least a boost of members on the WBO and a boost in the fan base for the show
Everyone in the states is so spread out, and no one from NYC seems to be very active on WBO