This is ridiculous...

I think there is no tourneys in the U.S because everyone form the U.S is to spread out ...i only know like of 1 other person who plays in the state of Washington....everyone who like it in canada and other places seem to live relly close to each other...I also think that since BMF was released in canada that there has been more people to get back into it...
I'm going to fly to the US now and host a tournament right away. No, not really, just joking. Tongue_out
I hope members in the US can host a tournament soon, good luck!Wink

Hmm, I have a feeling that this thread will start to get filled with spam.
(Jun. 17, 2010  6:21 AM)Taru Wrote: I think there is no tourneys in the U.S because everyone form the U.S is to spread out ...i only know like of 1 other person who plays in the state of Washington....everyone who like it in canada and other places seem to live relly close to each other...I also think that since BMF was released in canada that there has been more people to get back into it...

This is not true. If you actually looked at the Blader map, you'd see that a lot of the major cities (and surrounding areas) in the U.S. have quite a bit of Bladers (e.g. NYC, LA)

There are no tournaments in the U.S. because no one takes the proper initiative. Also, a lot of people expect others to organize tournaments instead of organizing one themsleves.
(Jun. 16, 2010  4:57 PM)♥ Wrote:
(Jun. 16, 2010  4:49 PM)BDaichi Wrote: Rofl I tried to plan one :[
But it didn't go so well :[

As an older member, please have some more perseverance!

Lol So I pretty much just messaged everyone from the east coast thread.
And pretty much none of them can make the otakon tournament.

Besides the friend I was gonna bring lol
Yeah, sorry 'bout that...

Unfortunately, I don't think that they'll be a U.S. tournament until months after the toyline is released here. But somebody, PLEASE PROVE ME WRONG!!!
(Jun. 17, 2010  12:45 PM)Aqua Wrote:
(Jun. 17, 2010  6:21 AM)Taru Wrote: I think there is no tourneys in the U.S because everyone form the U.S is to spread out ...i only know like of 1 other person who plays in the state of Washington....everyone who like it in canada and other places seem to live relly close to each other...I also think that since BMF was released in canada that there has been more people to get back into it...

This is not true. If you actually looked at the Blader map, you'd see that a lot of the major cities (and surrounding areas) in the U.S. have quite a bit of Bladers (e.g. NYC, LA)

There are no tournaments in the U.S. because no one takes the proper initiative. Also, a lot of people expect others to organize tournaments instead of organizing one themsleves.
I never said that there weren't lots of players in big cities...i meant that the places were most bladers are , are far away from each other ,NYC and LA are on opposite sides of the country and i live near 2 big cities(Seattle, WA and Portland,OR) yet there re only like 2 other people who play up here and it is not worth it to fly to across the country to play a spinning top game.....but you are correct though no one takes the proper initiative ... and people are cheap and lazy....i also think that people are scared to host tournaments because they are afraid no one will show up...
(Jun. 17, 2010  10:15 PM)Taru Wrote: i also think that people are scared to host tournaments because they are afraid no one will show up...
If people said they would come and never show up, they will get a high warning. It is their responsibility, and they look like idiots in front of everybody else. They made a commitment. The least anyone can do is notify the tournament organiser at least a day before the event.
(Jun. 18, 2010  12:28 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jun. 17, 2010  10:15 PM)Taru Wrote: i also think that people are scared to host tournaments because they are afraid no one will show up...
If people said they would come and never show up, they will get a high warning. It is their responsibility, and they look like idiots in front of everybody else. They made a commitment. The least anyone can do is notify the tournament organiser at least a day before the event.
I totally agree....It would tick me off if i had put my time and money into a tourney just to have no one show up when they say they are going to...I think they should deserve a temporary ban..
:p
Rofl you know yall wanna allow a small tournament Tongue_out
Like 5 people ahahaha
Jk Jk. I message people, and 2 said they could show up.
That mean I have 4 people including me.

This ain't looking so well lol

(Think I am gonna make a forum post on the otakon website and try to get people to come)
We tried here before. Almost had enough people once... We've all moved on, though.
NYC is the US's best bet but noone there ever shows up.
...We could move High Park Throwdown 2 a little bit south...
"Central Park Throwdown!"
It makes me feel proud to be Canadian when I know that Beyblade gets more attention here than most other countries.

I AM CANADIAN.
working on nit
It doesn't get more attention, it was just released in canada first.
All right im in I bet there will be a tourny in the USA!!!!
im in there will be a tourny in usa.. bring on the face boosters
(Jun. 18, 2010  4:54 PM)megablader2 Wrote: It doesn't get more attention, it was just released in canada first.
There have been way more successful tournaments in Canada when there was no Beyblade production than in the United States though.
(Jun. 19, 2010  7:05 PM)Jacksonian Wrote: what do u no bet r s bet?

Type it clear PLZ!!!
Kai-V you might have to eat your words :p
(Jun. 20, 2010  2:07 AM)BDaichi Wrote: Kai-V you might have to eat your words :p
I hope, I hope.
What sucks is if this Otakon tournament does happen.
I dunno about stadiums.

I only got one which I got n japan.
(Storm Peg + Dark Wolf + Stadium bundle)
Any advice what to do lol
i just looked at the blader map and was surprised.....i thought there were more people within 4 hours of where i live but there are only like 3 other people that play but me....looks like there won't be a tourney near here any time soon....EDIT: you'd think with all of the people that live in portland and seattle there would be more than just 4 players around...
This thread is so funny, that in a some-what sad way, this deserves to get stickied, even if it's only for 2010. xD