Think Like a Camera. photo topic

Alice posted :o
Wow, that's a really good picture. I love the how the paint spots are the same color as the bird.
Alice, that's not a very good place to put your name. Lips_sealed Sick picture though.
Just saw that and I agree. It sticks out (there's a crack in my comp. screen that it was hiding behind before). It needs to blend in and be more subtle, IMO.
Okay, thanks anyway!

[Image: The-Seagull.jpg]

A friendly poke/homage to Edgar Allen Poe. :D
Seriously though, the gulls in our town centre are cheeky as hell (mainly because people like me hand feed them and encourage them tbh) but you can see how close this one is to me considering I didn't use the zoom. A lot of them will try to take whatever you're eating from your hand unless you shoo them away but I LOVE THEM
Bringing this back for a bit I guess. :X

Machines can be so pretty. <3

[Image: bigginhill.jpg]
Awww if I had my own camera you know what i'd be like with this thread Tongue_out
I have one myself but its a camcorder so the picutres it takes are low quality.

So you wish you had a good camera
Bringing this thread back to life, because it has potential! Grin

[Image: IMG_3324copy.jpg]
^^^^^^
You can take amazing photos with a piece of aluminum foil and a couple of lights, plus a low shutter speed (like 5 seconds or so) in a dark room. Oh and you need to shake the camera and the lights to get these cool results.

[Image: IMG_3303_1.jpg]

[Image: IMG_3335_1.jpg]

[Image: IMG_3305_2.jpg]

...OOPS! *wink*

Hmm... It's not a Beyblade and it's not a Battle Striker... What could this be?

Tongue_out
could it be the thing that injures ur HMS blades???
(Apr. 20, 2010  7:07 AM)InfernoSlayer0 Wrote: could it be the thing that injures ur HMS blades???

lol XD

Maybe.

I thought this thread could have some potential but it looks really dead. :\
meh, dead or not......why not.

its a nice topic really,
i got my self kicked out of photo class.....but i do love taking pictures, grayscale are my faves. i love a black and white world! but i think color works at times too.

.jpg   Copy of Copy of P1010029.JPG (Size: 22.03 KB / Downloads: 316)

.jpg   Copy of down_the_road_to_nothingness_by_beybladercoyboy.jpg (Size: 22.22 KB / Downloads: 314)

Attached Files

.jpg   Copy of Copy of P1010050.JPG (Size: 26.89 KB / Downloads: 257)
[Image: 5335_1033880743353_1715480440_66726_5587009_n.jpg]

It's amazing what you can do with an ordinary digital camera.
I'm sorry if this is in the wrong place, but i couldn't find any other thread i thought it would go into. Please ask Mod or Comitee to move i if in the wrong place.

(May. 03, 2010  5:38 PM)cutewolfsam Wrote: I'm sorry if this is in the wrong place, but i couldn't find any other thread i thought it would go into. Please ask Mod or Comitee to move i if in the wrong place.
That would go in a separate topic you make in the Your Creations forum since it is a fanart, not really a photograph.
My dad and I just got back tonight from a two-day trip to a relatively large coin show in Dalton, Georgia.
Didn't get any shots of the coins, but I did get the front of the building where the convention was being held (because that's exciting lol):

[Image: mailgooglecomj.jpg]

Then I screwed around with my phone's camera settings some while we were driving back:

[Image: scaled.php?server=546&filename=mailgoogl...es=landing]

[Image: scaled.php?server=834&filename=mailgoogl...es=landing]

Nothing spectacular (obviously), but it was a learning experience. Cute
So basically, you elongated the lights as the car zoomed past? Since this thread is revived, lol, I will post too!

EDIT: My camera is only good for macro mode Lips_sealed
A cardinal in hardburger park this past winter. i've got more reccent pictures, but this is one of my favorites. i luv how this turned out.
[Image: P1170347-1.jpg]
Here are two of my photos, with minimal filter editing!
These are un-edited:
All taken with the Samsung Galaxy S3 ~(^з^)-☆
Nice photos. Was the first one in un-edited at school?
(Feb. 15, 2013  2:10 AM)Thunder Dome Wrote: Nice photos. Was the first one in un-edited at school?

Thank you (*´・v・)

Yep, that's my old school hallway!
Cool photos, Insomniac. ~ I like them.
And I still remember these photos, hah. Wink
(Feb. 15, 2013  9:41 AM)KaizÑ”r V Wrote: Cool photos, Insomniac. ~ I like them.
And I still remember these photos, hah. Wink

Aw you do? (´∀`)

Here are some more, but not really favorite ones!

Upload pictures of the flowers in your garden and the mountains, woof (;¬д¬)

Here is a funny picture, because I got wet after taking it xD The swan splashed me with its huuuuuuuuuge wings. Maybe it got scared because I was too close ...

Hm, or maybe its a mean bird o(´^`)o

Here is the un-edit:

It swam away after splashing me.

Come back and let me love you, you cute swan (●´∀`)ノ♡
WARNING!
MASSIVE PHOTO IN LINK.

http://i.imgur.com/useKVDl.jpg

I love taking Beyblade Photos Smile