Things you dislike about the beyblade anime

The horse has wings ... If it were a simple horse that only tried to walk on things, I personally would not like it.

I think this is one of the main reasons Storm Pegasis has attacks in the air.
yeah I accept that but it gets kinda boring when ginga defeats every player with basically the same move.
moon tiara maaagiiiiic
"Rider Kick", anyone...
(Mar. 12, 2010  4:21 PM)The LVJ Wrote: "Rider Kick", anyone...

yeah, but at least with the rider kick you have to wear down the opponent first
BladerAce17 Wrote:I don't like that all Ginga can do to win an important battle is use Shooting Star attack and that other Meteor-esque attack, which they copy for the final of Burn Phoenix, Clay Aries(I think), and Storm Capricorne.

[quote='megablader2' pid='247632' dateline='1268403409']
Well shooting star attack was out before those blades and their attacks so it's really the other way around. But I agree that it is annoying that all ginga seems to do is attacks from the air.

THEY means the anime makers(or whoever makes the attacks), copying the move for other blades. Kai-V does have a point about the "wings" on Pegasis, but Areis and Capricorne don't. Phoenix is okay, I guess, only because a Phoenix has wings, and he's (unconfirmed but still definately) Ginga's father.
The anime didn't cover Daichi's background story at all like the manga did. :c It made me sad.
Daichi just.. came out of no where.
Twice.
The movie did.
(Aug. 16, 2010  7:56 PM)gasher30024 Wrote: season 1 baaaaaaaad quality....

Err it's not really bad quality as it is a different style of animation.
Speakkng of animation, I didn't like how they drew the Beys so square in season one.
(Aug. 16, 2010  11:31 PM)megablader2 Wrote: The movie did.

Iirc the movie just said Daichi's dad died and gave him Gaia Dragoon V.
Which.. isn't what happened.
(Mar. 12, 2010  10:02 PM)BladerAce17 Wrote: [quote='BladerAce17']
THEY means the anime makers(or whoever makes the attacks), copying the move for other blades. Kai-V does have a point about the "wings" on Pegasis, but Areis and Capricorne don't. Phoenix is okay, I guess, only because a Phoenix has wings, and he's (unconfirmed but still definately) Ginga's father.

Dude put a spoiler tag on that.
HELLO, PEOPLE!!!! JUST SO YOU KNOW, GINGA HAS A FATHER, AND YOU WOULD KNOW,IF YOU WATCHED EPISODE "memories of ryuusei"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(Aug. 17, 2010  12:43 PM)gasher30024 Wrote: HELLO, PEOPLE!!!! JUST SO YOU KNOW, GINGA HAS A FATHER, AND YOU WOULD KNOW,IF YOU WATCHED EPISODE "memories of ryuusei"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That is not what souless1234 meant at all. There is a difference between knowing that Ginga has a father, which is a natural fact, compared to knowing that
(Aug. 17, 2010  3:09 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Aug. 17, 2010  12:43 PM)gasher30024 Wrote: HELLO, PEOPLE!!!! JUST SO YOU KNOW, GINGA HAS A FATHER, AND YOU WOULD KNOW,IF YOU WATCHED EPISODE "memories of ryuusei"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That is not what souless1234 meant at all. There is a difference between knowing that Ginga has a father, which is a natural fact, compared to knowing that

who is phoenix? also, don't ridicule me 'cause i can't find ep 19 subbed on youtube!
(Aug. 19, 2010  4:00 AM)gasher30024 Wrote: who is phoenix? also, don't ridicule me 'cause i can't find ep 19 subbed on youtube!
You could use Google to search "Metal Fight Beyblade Phoenix". The first link gives you the answer.
i hate how in mfb most of them just have liights and lasers instead of a beast like flame libra
I hate how everything in the Anime is about "The Spirit of the Bey" lmao, Come on now!
(Aug. 19, 2010  4:28 AM)slybadger123 Wrote: i hate how in mfb most of them just have liights and lasers instead of a beast like flame libra

I think you have it backwards. Chocked_2
I'd honestly like to see Gingka/Ginga lose more often. Seeing him lose to Kenta's buddy was PRICELESS! Oh well. I'd also like to see madoka battle, since she serves kenny purpose, and kenny started battling, so madoka might.

Hmmm. WHY DOES KYOYA JOIN AN AFRICAN TEAM?!?!
(Aug. 19, 2010  8:54 AM)Megablader9 Wrote: Hmmm. WHY DOES KYOYA JOIN AN AFRICAN TEAM?!?!
He had to join one team that was not Japan's, so I suppose they associated the lion with Africa. At least he is not in Russia ...

Imfamous30 Wrote:I hate how everything in the Anime is about "The Spirit of the Bey" lmao, Come on now!
Hm, I am quite sure there was a lot of "Blader Spirit" if not in the dub, at least in the original version of Bakuten Shoot Beyblade too.
(Aug. 19, 2010  8:54 AM)Megablader9 Wrote: Oh well. I'd also like to see madoka battle, since she serves kenny purpose, and kenny started battling, so madoka might.

Kenny mostly lost his battles, anyway, and they were very rare.

Furthermore, Madoka did have some sort of very short...spiritual beybattle with Merci...Porbably doesn't count...
i dont like how tyson was so headstrong and also its like the movie had no effect on the anime because diachi was in the movie and its like they forgot each other
the guy who has aquilla looks like a girl to me with the shirt

ucky