Things you dislike about the beyblade anime

(Aug. 19, 2010  4:17 PM)gavman87 Wrote: the guy who has aquilla looks like a girl to me with the shirt

ucky
Your problem is the shirt, hah ? You have nothing against the bag hair ?
(Aug. 19, 2010  4:48 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Aug. 19, 2010  4:17 PM)gavman87 Wrote: the guy who has aquilla looks like a girl to me with the shirt

ucky
Your problem is the shirt, hah ? You have nothing against the bag hair ?

yeah that 2Pinching_eyes
tyson was fat in the first season ray looked like a vampire and kai looked like he was in the steroids.the second season they looked like six year olds. in the third season the were okay
I dislike how they decided to render the Beyblades but not ever render the bit beast in V-Force and G-revolution. This often makes the idea as a whole pretty much useless considering that, well.... They are freaking huge projections?
ok i hate how metal fight and the origanl beyblade trinity series dont keep the story consistent! like in the eps. that deals with the history of LDrago and how ryuuga found it! it was already a MF type beyblade but its been there for thousands of years how can this be? and the whole thing about galaxy pegasus and how it was all ready a MF type bey! soo all this time from the original series up to MF there has been metal fight beyblades and no one kno? and on top of that when they said that beys where used though out time and they showed pics od mh beys it doesnt add up! im i right!?
(Aug. 22, 2010  3:12 AM)kingsnackboy Wrote: ok i hate how metal fight and the origanl beyblade trinity series dont keep the story consistent! like in the eps. that deals with the history of LDrago and how ryuuga found it! it was already a MF type beyblade but its been there for thousands of years how can this be? and the whole thing about galaxy pegasus and how it was all ready a MF type bey! soo all this time from the original series up to MF there has been metal fight beyblades and no one kno? and on top of that when they said that beys where used though out time and they showed pics od mh beys it doesnt add up! im i right!?

It was stated many times before that Metal Fight Beyblade is a complete different universe, so of course its background history won't include the bakuten shoot beyblade generation. Unless you're talking about something else, then i don't know.
(Aug. 22, 2010  3:12 AM)kingsnackboy Wrote: ok i hate how metal fight and the origanl beyblade trinity series dont keep the story consistent! like in the eps. that deals with the history of LDrago and how ryuuga found it! it was already a MF type beyblade but its been there for thousands of years how can this be? and the whole thing about galaxy pegasus and how it was all ready a MF type bey! soo all this time from the original series up to MF there has been metal fight beyblades and no one kno? and on top of that when they said that beys where used though out time and they showed pics od mh beys it doesnt add up! im i right!?
No, you are not right. You do not understand Metal Fight Beyblade at all ...
(Aug. 22, 2010  12:38 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
No, you are not right. You do not understand Metal Fight Beyblade at all ...
how am i not rite! enlighten me!
(Aug. 23, 2010  1:24 AM)kingsnackboy Wrote: how am i not rite! enlighten me!
Read about Metal Fight Beyblade, and can you read Flosal's response ...

OK after reading your message twice and going through some spelling mistakes, i think i understand what your saying.

and my answer to solve this problem is... wikipedia. so go and read.

Wiki:
Quote:Beyblade: Metal Fusion, known in Japan as Metal Fight Beyblade (メタルファイト ベイブレード Metaru Faito Beibureedo?) is a Japanese anime. it is an spin-off of the original Beyblade anime series, and was created by Tatsunoko Pro, Synergy SP, is co-produced by Nelvana. [1] Metal Fight Beyblade airs every Sunday at 8:30 am on TV Tokyo. This Beyblade series features a complete new set of characters, and a new story.

!source!
(Aug. 23, 2010  3:23 AM)Jaems Wrote:

OK after reading your message twice and going through some spelling mistakes, i think i understand what your saying.

and my answer to solve this problem is... wikipedia. so go and read.

Wiki:
Quote:Beyblade: Metal Fusion, known in Japan as Metal Fight Beyblade (メタルファイト ベイブレード Metaru Faito Beibureedo?) is a Japanese anime. it is an spin-off of the original Beyblade anime series, and was created by Tatsunoko Pro, Synergy SP, is co-produced by Nelvana. [1] Metal Fight Beyblade airs every Sunday at 8:30 am on TV Tokyo. This Beyblade series features a complete new set of characters, and a new story.

!source!
ok thanks for clearing that up!
... All things you could have searched for on your own ...

... Wikipedia ...
one more thing about metal fight beyblade. during battles do the characters see the bit beast fighting(i use the word bit beast for lack of a better word) or is that just there to make the battle look cool.
(Aug. 23, 2010  3:32 AM)kingsnackboy Wrote: one more thing about metal fight beyblade. during battles do the characters see the bit beast fighting(i use the word bit beast for lack of a better word) or is that just there to make the battle look cool.
They are just metaphores. They do not see any beasts.
(Aug. 23, 2010  3:33 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Aug. 23, 2010  3:32 AM)kingsnackboy Wrote: one more thing about metal fight beyblade. during battles do the characters see the bit beast fighting(i use the word bit beast for lack of a better word) or is that just there to make the battle look cool.
They are just metaphores. They do not see any beasts.

ok cool i was wondering about that
ok the biggest thing i hate about metal fight beyblade (this only applies to the american dub) is ginga's benkei's and ryuuga's voices!ginga was ok in the first three episodes then it start changing a little the when he battled ryuuga for the first time he sounded whinny. ryuuga sounds like hes retarded and if ur not paying attention he sound like hes just make noises when he talks. and dont get me started on benkei!!
and i do watch the japanese version but i wanted to see the american version on tv but i was disapointed!!
One thing in particular that I dislike about the new anime is the lack of different Beystadiums. Almost every battle seems to take place in that generic-looking bowl.
Haha it's been like that after the first season.
Same though, I don't like that.
Honestly? The fact that NO ONE seems to ever use the same beyblade as someone else, and they're all out-of-the-box ones. What. The Carp. from what I saw, the only episode that did that was episode 19 of Metal Fight, and even then they decide not to at the end.
(Sep. 02, 2010  7:48 PM)Vamspapi Wrote: Honestly? The fact that NO ONE seems to ever use the same beyblade as someone else, and they're all out-of-the-box ones. What. The Carp. from what I saw, the only episode that did that was episode 19 of Metal Fight, and even then they decide not to at the end.
Seriously I would be very bored if they used the same Beyblades ... And they are "out-of-the-box" because TAKARA-TOMY advertises their products directly, and that is just what they decided that the Beyblade would come with, hah. If they had wanted Earth Aquila to consist of C145WB, then you would still complaing that they are "out-of-the-box" hah.

Seeing Zhou Xing use Virgo, then go back to Poison Virgo was very boring. We had already seen Poison with Mizuchi Reiji, and the Virgo Clear Wheel and Face with Teru Saotome. It is already bad that there are so many Dark and Flame Metal Wheels everywhere : if they can at least be different in their other parts, it is a lot more enjoyable.
(Sep. 03, 2010  12:49 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Sep. 02, 2010  7:48 PM)Vamspapi Wrote: Honestly? The fact that NO ONE seems to ever use the same beyblade as someone else, and they're all out-of-the-box ones. What. The Carp. from what I saw, the only episode that did that was episode 19 of Metal Fight, and even then they decide not to at the end.
Seriously I would be very bored if they used the same Beyblades ... And they are "out-of-the-box" because TAKARA-TOMY advertises their products directly, and that is just what they decided that the Beyblade would come with, hah. If they had wanted Earth Aquila to consist of C145WB, then you would still complaing that they are "out-of-the-box" hah.

Seeing Zhou Xing use Virgo, then go back to Poison Virgo was very boring. We had already seen Poison with Mizuchi Reiji, and the Virgo Clear Wheel and Face with Teru Saotome. It is already bad that there are so many Dark and Flame Metal Wheels everywhere : if they can at least be different in their other parts, it is a lot more enjoyable.

Now that I think about it the "mass hordes of bladers" scenes have had nearly identical beys, but what I meant about "out of the box" is that they never change the makeup of their Bey; it remains unchanged at all until they replace it. I'd like to see someone, anyone, have a bey that is a work in progress, constantly being tinkered with.
(Sep. 03, 2010  1:19 AM)ThePokeBlader Wrote: No kai :_(

I found Rei to be more likable . Tyson a brat , so is Daichi . Kai a traitor.Max too much recoil , lol.
The thing I hate about the new series is Kenta crying like every episode about the stupidest stuff.
#1- Kyoya puts in more work then Ginga. Yet, the best Kyoya can muster is a draw with Ginga?

#2- From the start of the show Ginga was to strong, and because of that he didnt grow much. Where as the orthers got stronger.

#3- No one else got a new bey in MFB. Only Ginga Tired

#4- kyoya, and bird boy look a little on the Happy side with the way they dress if you know what I mean. <.< >.>

#5- They killed off the people in the first season of MFB. They could use them in some way or form.

#6- My last point, Every time Kyoya fights Ginga, He owns him up untill the last min, This is where one of Gingas little friends tell's he something and he[Ginga] starts powering up...You cant do that Tired your SP move was a fail so you lose simple.

If thats the case why not just power up from the start and just win? Yes here and there is fine, but every time Ginga is about to lose he pulls this carp T_T!!

Kyoya's point is to push Ginga and force him to grow, if Ginga can own Kyoya every battle then there is no growth..

Ginga= Overpowerd.
(Sep. 03, 2010  2:50 PM)Kyoya Wrote: #3- No one else got a new bey in MFB. Only Ginga Tired

#
Random Light wheel >Dark Bull Benkei Hanawa
Mad Cancer/Gasher>Dark Cancer/Gasher Tetsuya Watarigani
Random Light wheel> Killer gemios Sodo twins