Things you dislike about the beyblade anime

like which battles, ozumas blade was rubbish.
lol takao vs ozma was so bad, i remember watching them re-use that same terrible CGI background like six times
i didnt like how they went from 'attacking the blader is bad' to wailing on each other every episode in g-revolution, well towards mid way anyway.
THAT THING ON GINGA'S NOSE!!!!
(Jan. 06, 2010  5:09 AM)Robsta Wrote: THAT THING ON GINGA'S NOSE!!!!

LOL that bugged me the first few eps too Tongue_out
The unrealistic physics is really anoying. How can you launch a beyblade and have it fly 3 metres before hitting the ground!? Let alone have them spin for five minutes.
(Jan. 06, 2010  5:30 AM)Chaos Blader Wrote: The unrealistic physics is really anoying. How can you launch a beyblade and have it fly 3 metres before hitting the ground!? Let alone have them spin for five minutes.

...are you serious? why not just ask: how can someone's hair turn from black to yellow? how can they fly??? how can they break through mountains and not break a bone?? how can someone jump so high??? how can you be slashed clean by a sword and still be alive???
(Jan. 06, 2010  5:40 AM)HEARTof4Lion Wrote: ...are you serious? why not just ask: how can someone's hair turn from black to yellow? how can they fly??? how can they break through mountains and not break a bone?? how can someone jump so high??? how can you be slashed clean by a sword and still be alive???

I wasnt asking a question. Speechless
(Jan. 06, 2010  5:48 AM)Chaos Blader Wrote: I wasnt asking a question. Speechless

(Jan. 06, 2010  5:30 AM)Chaos Blader Wrote: The unrealistic physics is really anoying. How can you launch a beyblade and have it fly 3 metres before hitting the ground!? Let alone have them spin for five minutes.
Well i didnt expect anyone to treat it like a question.
you're not getting the point of my post...

then don't watch it

seriously, what do you want? for them to just tap into each other like in real life?
(Jan. 06, 2010  5:09 AM)Robsta Wrote: THAT THING ON GINGA'S NOSE!!!!

What thing..............
..................Oh that thing yeah it was annoying, but I got over it.

Hmmm what I dislike about some things in beyblade hmm I got nothing for now.
I didn't like V-Force much.

The story focused too much on Takao and Bit-Beasts.
The characters looked smaller then the first season.

I disliked the art in the first season

In G-rev Brooklyn was Bega's best blader. After Kai bet him, Kenny states Garland to be Bega's best blader, to make Tyson look stronger i guess.
The art wasn't very good in the first season but I stilled liked it anyway at least the makers made it interesting
Well,I hate some things about the MFB anime...

1.Inexplicable "Bit-Beast" phenomenon.

2.Kyouya belongs in a mental institution.

3.Why, for the love of god, do they let Dark Nebula do as they please? Shouldn't the cops be involved for Dragoon's sake!?
None of these are not genuine issues considering you're watching an anime for children.

Surely with that attitude you should hate the entire show, based around 20 minute (and longer) battles with spinning tops.
(Jan. 14, 2010  11:30 PM)BlackAce Wrote: 1.Inexplicable "Bit-Beast" phenomenon.
There is none of that in Metal Fight Beyblade. They are metaphorical representations of the fight.
Beyblade is meant to be enjoyed by anyone not meant to criticize and also to not focus on every single miniscule problem in it.
I dont think I ever actaully enjoyed the anime as a kid. For that I fault them, they should've made it more interesting somehow.

Even now I just skip through the episodes, and get the general gist of the story from that.
In the MFB anime I really hate that kind of dust or smoke or whatever when the beyblade is moving fast.
That kind of thing on the ground? Sure. On a regular beystadium? No.
I dislike it how they haven't made any episodes between 2004-2009.

Apart from that im not too picky.
(Jan. 21, 2010  12:40 AM)Rawr? Wrote: I dislike it how they haven't made any episodes between 2004-2009.

Apart from that im not too picky.
The series was not popular enough; it would have been bad to continue.
I know but i still disliked how i didn't have new beyblade episodes too watch.
There is nothing wrong with the dust and smoke the beyblades make on the anime it is just signifying the power the two beyblades make either by clashing into each other or by the speed that they make.