Things u dislike about actors/singers

I dislike ( not hate, dislike ) how just that if u sing a theme song of a TV show, u automatically are awesome. There are only 3 people i think can actually sing a theme song and make a good career.
1 Miranda Cosgrove. ICarly I like that Crazy Dancing or whatevr the song is called
2. Victoria ????? Victorious. I'll give u a hint. I SCREAM UR NAME!! AND all is the same. I SCREAM UR NAME. SO WAT IM GONNA DO NOW, IS FREAK THE FREAK OUT!!!
3. Selena Gomez Wizards of Waverly Place. I dont like her that much anymore. Out of 10 id give her a 6. Fave song by her, and probly most known. WHO SAYS? WHO SAYS UR NOT PERFECT? WHO SAYS UR NOT WORTH IT?
I hate pop singers and when they make one big hit which happens to be a good song every other song they make is gobbled up by the fans no matter how horrible it is. The music could be one of the most annoying tunes and the lyrics could be extremely uncreative and yet they will still get into the top 10 of the charts. It bugs me!

I'll come back here because I have a lot of problems with singers but I'm tired and need to go.
(Sep. 28, 2011  1:20 PM)RowDog Wrote: I hate pop singers and when they make one big hit which happens to be a good song every other song they make is gobbled up by the fans no matter how horrible it is. The music could be one of the most annoying tunes and the lyrics could be extremely uncreative and yet they will still get into the top 10 of the charts. It bugs me!

I'll come back here because I have a lot of problems with singers but I'm tired and need to go.

I agree 100%. This thing is SO true! Also, those singers are SO proud of their achievements!
KING of @wesome- Yes, that is quite true. I really liked Drake Bell for his songs in Drake and Josh.
Hip hop artists following stylistic cliches. In fact, "swag" as a word is dead to me.

Also, all of you "hardcore rappers" out there that sag need to pull your goddamn pants up.
(Sep. 28, 2011  2:56 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: KING of @wesome- Yes, that is quite true. I really liked Drake Bell for his songs in Drake and Josh.

That is also true. Drake Bell is my 2nd fave actor, not on my fave 5 singers. Another thing i hate at the moment. I'll give u a hint. Men men men men manily men manily ooooooooo. I think som of the new eps with Ashton r funny, but Charlie's role suits him. Its just like replaying his life.
I hate it when they dress up like carp (Sorry!) and show a little more than they should. It makes them seem sleazy and dirty. It shows they have no respect for themselves, and it's disgusting.

EDIT: Oh, wow. Didn't realize the site moderated that word Uncertain.
(Sep. 28, 2011  3:33 PM)Codeine Extorts Wrote: Hip hop artists following stylistic cliches. In fact, "swag" as a word is dead to me.

Also, all of you "hardcore rappers" out there that sag need to pull your goddamn pants up.

THIS! Man, you are now my IDOL! If I hear Lil' Wayne's "How to Love" ONE MORE GODDAMNED TIME, I'm gonna pop.
There is a celeb i dont like..... Willow Smith. OMG she is so annoying!!!! I whip my hair back and forth I whip my hair shut up. Its like 7 words. Hey if Justin bieber and her made a song, it would hav 10 words in it!! Baby Baby Whip my hair back and forth Baby baby whip my hair back and forth. And i hav trouble with the music clip. ( If u havent seen it ) It starts out with people in a lunchroom, havin pizza or som sort of food. Then a girl walks in, with som weird haircut, looks like Edward Scissorhands did it. Snip Snip Snip Snip. So she dips her hair in paint, and starts wipping it around the room. And if i was in the clip, this is what i would be saying. " Oh come on, im just trying to eat my pizza and u start wipping ur hair around ". Imagine when they do that at dances. I whip my hair ba- BOOM! concussion BOOM! concussion BOOM! concussion.
The thing I hate most about music nowadays is… music videos. A good music video can make a song a lot better but most of them being made now are horrible.
For example Katy Perry's 'Last Friday Night'. I liked the song until I watched that video and then all of my respect for Katy Perry ended. What the hell was she thinking? It isn't cool to dress up like a total freak and it so doesn't suit the song. Why make your self look ugly on international television? It's beyond me and now everytime I hear the song I think of the video followed by covering my ears to keep that scary picture out of my head.
Another prime example is 'Last night' by Good Charlotte. What does this have to do with the song? The song itself is obviously about some party which went mad and they drank too much whatever but this is a child game show which has absolutely nothing to do with it. It's horrible and badly thought of.
Listen up celebs. I'm sick and tired of you competing to see who can wear the most outrageous costume on international television and coming up with a music video which has zero relation to the song. A music video is supposed to get behind your song but now it is more about the video than the song itself. Just base the video on the damn lyrics! It felt good to get that out.
(Sep. 29, 2011  9:25 AM)RowDog Wrote: Why make your self look ugly on international television? .

Who cares? She is still hot. Not in the costume though.
Disney Channel actors, or any actors on child television in general, you are not singers! Stop trying to be one; I don't want to hear your auto-tuned voice singing some teen romance song with stupid lyrics! Of course, there are a few exceptions: Drake Bell, Miley Cirus, and some few others. But, everyone, you are not a singer, so don't try to be one.
(Sep. 30, 2011  12:25 AM)NoodooSoup Wrote: Disney Channel actors, or any actors on child television in general, you are not singers! Stop trying to be one; I don't want to hear your auto-tuned voice singing some teen romance song with stupid lyrics! Of course, there are a few exceptions: Drake Bell, Miley Cirus, and some few others. But, everyone, you are not a singer, so don't try to be one.

My point!
I hate Justin Bieber cuz he's so gay I mean he wears girl pants!
(Sep. 30, 2011  1:59 AM)LeoneFreak Wrote: I hate Justin Bieber cuz he's so gay I mean he wears girl pants!

Somehow I knew he would turn up here in that kind of context. Tongue_out

Anyway, I, like Noodoo, despise those teen singers who can't sing a single song without autotune. Same goes for other autotuners (lolwut?), just get some real singing talent for God's sake. Tired
Just a bit of advice.....

It's a little more mean this generation, putting "Gay" into any personal attack of course.
Exactly, some great people r "gay" like kurt from glee.

Janstarblast DRAKE BELL WAS AND IS AWESOME
I must admit, if u dont already know, i hate Justin Bieber with a burning passion, and i find it funny that people can change ordinary words into insults. Suck use to mean u know, with lollipops and stuff. Now, suck is directly pointed at Bieber. And agreeing with wat Rowdog said, music videos make no sense these days heres one for example. Kinda catchy and som yr2 and 3s had to do it for a school musical we recently had.http://RANDOM
(Sep. 30, 2011  3:13 AM)King of @wesome Wrote: i hate Justin Bieber with a burning passion

same here lol

it has been said before but... autotune

if you need to use autotune then you have no talent, if you have no talent then don't sing!

i wish great singers like Freddie Mercury were back. now, there are only a few popular singers who can actually sing

(i am happy i don't need autotune Grin )
Justin Bieber was lypsinging at Madison Square.... That is why i hate him and other lypsingers. *Cgh* BRITNEY SPEARS *Cgh*
(Sep. 30, 2011  5:27 AM)King of @wesome Wrote: Justin Bieber was lypsinging at Madison Square.... That is why i hate him and other lypsingers. *Cgh* BRITNEY SPEARS *Cgh*

[Image: orig13963991jpg.gif]

im sorry i had to.
I am not certain we need a topic just to rant ...