Things that you are obsessed with in your life

(Jun. 02, 2011  6:02 PM)quetzacoatl Wrote: I am obsessed to minecraft. Everyday i go to my server,loooking out till the night,where the creepers explodes at you.(speaking of which,on first day on minecraft,a creeper showed up exactly t my spawn point and it exploded. I almost died because of that)

i am also obsessed with my comp. Sometimes,i can go online 12 hours a day. The reason is because of my sig shop. If i wont make leople happy,they will make sure that im going to get pwned by there iron fists

Gasp Minecraft lovers, yay!
Im totally obsessed with beyblades and wow

P.S. whens the nxt tournament in australia

Thnx
my second obsession is the photo of my girlfriend. i'll try to collect a lot of it's pictures to create a movie maker...XD
(Jun. 02, 2011  8:04 PM)NoodooSoup Wrote:
(Jun. 02, 2011  6:02 PM)quetzacoatl Wrote: I am obsessed to minecraft. Everyday i go to my server,loooking out till the night,where the creepers explodes at you.(speaking of which,on first day on minecraft,a creeper showed up exactly t my spawn point and it exploded. I almost died because of that)

i am also obsessed with my comp. Sometimes,i can go online 12 hours a day. The reason is because of my sig shop. If i wont make leople happy,they will make sure that im going to get pwned by there iron fists

Gasp Minecraft lovers, yay!

minecraft is such a rad little waste of time
Obsession is never healthy!

Right now obsessed with trying to nail these interviews I have lined up. It's the only thing on my mind atm. Tongue_out
(Jun. 03, 2011  2:01 PM)Khel Wrote: Obsession is never healthy!

Right now obsessed with trying to nail these interviews I have lined up. It's the only thing on my mind atm. Tongue_out

some of the obsession is good though...for example you are obsessed to learn new things. this type is a good obsession...just saying...Tongue_out
(Jun. 03, 2011  2:01 PM)Khel Wrote: Obsession is never healthy!

orly? Look at SSJfisherman.
Japanese clothes. I spend almost all my money this way.
I am really obsessed with beyblade and Pokemon. I may play Pokemon and beyblade all day long!
Well, I have another obsession, that really annoys my mom, I love the game of Cricket! I have already wrecked my house by smashing the ball into just everything!
(Jun. 03, 2011  11:48 PM)AnnieDuck Wrote: Travel. It keeps me sane.
Now you're talking! In the first three months of owning my car, I put 5,000 miles on it.
(Jun. 04, 2011  12:12 AM)Deikailo Wrote:
Now you're talking! In the first three months of owning my car, I put 5,000 miles on it.

I'm mostly flying/bussing around the west coast. Since January I've been to LA, Seattle, and San Jose, with loads of little trips to Vancouver in between.
Heading back out to LA at the beginning of July for a few days, the heat is going to kill me but it's going to be such a good time.
i am obsessed with kingdom hearts and call of duty mw2 and black ops
(Jun. 04, 2011  12:28 AM)AnnieDuck Wrote:

I'm mostly flying/bussing around the west coast. Since January I've been to LA, Seattle, and San Jose, with loads of little trips to Vancouver in between.
Heading back out to LA at the beginning of July for a few days, the heat is going to kill me but it's going to be such a good time.

I'll wave hello as your plane passes over!
At the moment, my current obsession is Skateboarding. I mean, I haven't started yet, but I've been researching good decks, nice tips to get started, ect... I can't wait to start when Summer comes by Eee!
I want to go Traveling Wink but mostly computer works im addicted xD
(Jun. 04, 2011  2:29 AM)Nano Wrote:
(Jun. 04, 2011  12:28 AM)AnnieDuck Wrote:

I'll wave hello as your plane passes over!

Thanks! you'll be able to tell it's mine because it'll be extra glamorous.
Ha wow all of the "majors" have started posting in this thread...I feel great!!!! XD...and yes I finally got over my obsession and brought a new pc..yay!!!!
(Jun. 04, 2011  8:56 AM)dragoonrocks Wrote: Ha wow all of the "majors" have started posting in this thread...I feel great!!!! XD...and yes I finally got over my obsession and brought a new pc..yay!!!!
Hey i built my own computer Wink
(Jun. 04, 2011  3:12 PM)Galaxy4ever Wrote:
(Jun. 04, 2011  8:56 AM)dragoonrocks Wrote: Ha wow all of the "majors" have started posting in this thread...I feel great!!!! XD...and yes I finally got over my obsession and brought a new pc..yay!!!!

Built it!!!! I think you meant assembled it...Anyways cool pc you got there!!!!From the looks of it I guess you like to take things apart???? Stupid

Ha Ha Ha! Future Computer Engineer! So, is this your obsession, I mean, do you take things apart frequently?
(Jun. 04, 2011  4:06 PM)Janstarblast Wrote:

Ha Ha Ha! Future Computer Engineer! So, is this your obsession, I mean, do you take things apart frequently?
not really I'm more obsessed with games MMO ( Rumble Fighter,Combat Arm,maple story,vindictus,need for speed world,dragonica) ikr a lot games
I am obsessed with my Pokemon games! They are addicting, I just got pokemon Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Sky and it rocks!

Also my PC, I love it can't get enough.
(May. 09, 2011  1:59 AM)Ryuk Wrote: I'm obsessed with hating Bieber. I can't stand him, or his music, and I espescially hate his STUPID HAIR! Here, watch this video of Bieber ALMOST getting pelted by raw eggs in Sydney, Australia. carp! So close!

feast your eyes on this! XD http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0e50vqY7Szo
mwahahahaha!
(Jun. 03, 2011  5:15 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: I am really obsessed with beyblade and Pokemon. I may play Pokemon and beyblade all day long!

Same Grin I love BeyBlade and Pokemon(computers at most Grin)... Grin But Pokemon is sort of growing off on me Unhappy I miss it.... It is just not fun anymore(it felt terrible saying that)... Unhappy