Things that you are obsessed with in your life

Hah, you forgot the Hell based Stamina top tiers. Well, to be on topic, I am obsessed with my PC, and my Nintendo DS. PC, because I love playing games, and surfing the net, and DS because Pokemon RPG is just so awesome!
sorry mf basalt bull is a defence type i gout cougt up wolborg9
I am obsessed with singing everyone knows I am a singer but I sing way to much! Everyone tells me to shut my Ducking mouth everytime I sing!
Did anybody see my post halfway through page 1? Anybody else here obsessed with hating that little snot (Bieber)?
I'm totally obsessed with beyblades and my laptop. This whole weekend, I've been blading or surfing the web 18 ours of the day (Gotta sleep, right?)
sorry, please disregard this post, or delete it. I misread Coaster's post...Unhappy
Please delete this post.
Trying to motivate myself is a current obsession, I cannot enjoy my free time anymore as it seems.
I am obsessed with BeyBlade, getting to read MAD Magazine, and with stopping my brother from being annoying
I am obsessed with computers Grin They are so interesting Grin I want a really powerful computer Grin But I can't afford one Grin I cannot really explain my obsession for computers Grin They are too amazing for words Grin I will literally take any computer someone gives me for free Grin Even if it has an OS like Windows 95 Grin ANYTHING Grin
im obsessed with my xbox cause halo and black ops are amazing i cant stop playing it
im a little to addicted to it but its just so awesome also im obsessed with harry potter yep
well actually my sister got me into it when i was young but anyways it is the best movie/book series ever
i love it ive been watching the marathon of the movies for the past couple of days actually while im typing this
im watching the half blood prince anyways the storyline is just so interesting
Same as Dragoonrocks, I am obsessed with my Laptop too but indeed I am obsessed more with adventure story books! They are so interesting also fascinating! I am such obsessed with them, I love reading them because its full of actions!
I am obsessed with oreos. I eat oreos with every meal, Im surprised that I am not obese.
Mr. Popo. He is the most awesome character in any anime/cartoon/T.V show/movie. He's so hilarious!
i'm obsessed with games. basically all games i played will get me addicted. but now i've another obsession that is wbo XD
I have to:
Play some Yu-Gi-Oh!
Play some Xbox
I cannot go on without the internet

These are the things I cannot live without, really.
I think I am obsessed with the laptop and now I am trying to spend time on football and maybe studying.I am obsessed with it cause It has so many cool features.
Obsessions? Many.
Medieval weapons, knights and warfare
Beyblades.
Dragons.
Nerf.
Inheritance Cycle.
DRAGONS.
Sports Cars.
The Hunger Games.
OMG did u know I iz obsessed wit dRagonz?!!
League of Legends.
Monster Hunter.

(Thank you for reading my mediocre attempt at humor)
(Jun. 02, 2011  4:14 PM)FierceDragon45 Wrote: Obsessions? Many.
Medieval weapons, knights and warfare
Beyblades.
Dragons.
Nerf.
Inheritance Cycle.
DRAGONS.
Sports Cars.
The Hunger Games.
OMG did u know I iz obsessed wit dRagonz?!!
League of Legends.
Monster Hunter.

(Thank you for reading my mediocre attempt at humor)

I actually do not find it "humorous"..Infact that's a good list you have compiled over here...Everyone has a "favourite" and it's practically pretty easy to become obsessed over it..Look at me I'm obsessed over my crappy PC...That's nothing near the list that you have compiled over here...So you should be in a way proud of yourself..Wink
I am obsessed with the thing called as 'politics' and also with subjects like Hindi,History,E.E. etc. which are taught in the school even if they dont have any further use for an engineering student except for adding to his GK
(Jun. 02, 2011  4:41 PM)SAMKUL95 Wrote: I am obsessed with the thing called as 'politics'

Oh man I applaud you for liking this...This is the "zone" where only a few people even dare to go...And man having an obsession over it????Wow just cool man...Hands down...Anyways this is just my opinion...so there you have it..
Oh come on man...I was being sarcastic..I meant the exact reverse..the things which I mentioned being obsessed with are the ones I hate the most...the real thing I am obsessed with is Quantum Mechanics and Theory of Relativity...once an engineering student like me understands them...it is like heaven on earth for him..unfortunately..it is too tough to understand
(Jun. 02, 2011  5:04 PM)SAMKUL95 Wrote: Oh come on man...I was being sarcastic..I meant the exact reverse..the things which I mentioned being obsessed with are the ones I hate the most...the real thing I am obsessed with is Quantum Mechanics and Theory of Relativity...once an engineering student like me understands them...it is like heaven on earth for him..unfortunately..it is too tough to understand

I actually didn't think it was "sarcasm"..I mean you didn't even add any smilies...Hence it's hard for me to distinguish...Anyways good luck with your life and the engineering stuff...That is all i can say to you...
mm..i'm obsesed with my GF : because she is caring,cute and she know how to take care of meand my feelings..and she respect my hobby=beyblades
obsesed with beyblades :you guys should know why since most of you obssesed too
and i'm also obsesed in getting dean list in my engineering study:dean list is a prestige award in my university..who get it consider as top student..so far..i finished my second semester..and i got in dean list for two semester..hopefully will get another one next semester..
That is the reason why I have so many fights and misunderstandings on FB..I say something sarcastic without smileys and people misunderstand it for serious stuff...thats why I deleted my FB account....well anyways thanks for wishing me luck
I am obsessed to minecraft. Everyday i go to my server,loooking out till the night,where the creepers explodes at you.(speaking of which,on first day on minecraft,a creeper showed up exactly t my spawn point and it exploded. I almost died because of that)

i am also obsessed with my comp. Sometimes,i can go online 12 hours a day. The reason is because of my sig shop. If i wont make leople happy,they will make sure that im going to get pwned by there iron fists