Thermal Pisces T125ES

Yeah, R²F can be used more competitively on more recent wheels (Flash, Variares, ect.) than on Gravity.

That being said, there's probably tons of other articles that have this problem.
But this is not about R²F, it is about T125, hah. Unless that is what you actually meant, behind the typo.
Yes, that's what I meant haha. T125 paired with newer wheels can do better than Gravity.
th!nk seemed to say that they did fine with it. Still, Gravity is apparently the perfect fit for T125. Anyway, we agreed on what the section should contain, so I will edit that very soon.
Shouldn't the Clear Wheel's use with Screw be noted?
Also, you should include that the Hasbro version doesn't have the word Pisces written on the Face, with an exception of the Metal Masters re-release.
Pisces is really the absolute best for Screw ? The latter is not really notable, so I hesitate to mention it.
It is by far the best CW for Screw, and definitely something I'd consider worth mentioning, though I may be biased: I was the person who stumbled on the fact the two worked so well together. No other CW exposes the slopes so well, Pisces has an extremely low profile at the edge of the beyblade, and as such barley interferes with Screw's slopes at all, maximising the Metal-on-Metal contact it is capable of.

Horogium and Uranus are probably the next two best options, horogium is slightly thicker and Uranus is only useful because it's so small in diameter, but yeah, Pisces is the best. Definitely something I think is worth mentioning given there's really nothing else to mention about it.
How about what I wrote ?
Modified the Thermal description slightly (don't worry, I didn't declare that Thermal was just as good as Burn/Earth, as my abnormal Thermal Wheel would suggest LOL) ... this is ready!

Also, I'm wondering: were there ever any comparative results posted showing the difference that Pisces vs. other Clear Wheels on Screw makes? I've heard people talk about it for the longest time, but like many claims, I can't seem to remember the results themselves.

It's mostly just preference, I haven't seen recorded differences either, but it is noticeable that Pisces makes more Metal contact.
I got about 30% higher with pisces than cancer in testing iirc, though I'm still unsure about those tests myself, it was a very big difference and it was back in the days of 10-round testing, but yeah.
Whatever, I'll just take your word for it haha. I mean, it makes logical sense, and I'm sure it doesn't act as a detriment to Screw's performance, so we can leave it as it is.
This was published, by the way. Did we have photographs of Thermal Pisces ready ?
I believe I saw ones from DrigerGT in the BeyWiki photo thread.
Edit: I randomly pressed page four and there it was!
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Beywiki-...#pid234538

That reminds me that I forgot to post my Meteo L Drago Assault pictures.
Um other versions? There are at least 2...
(Mar. 15, 2012  1:13 AM)Ultra Wrote: Um other versions? There are at least 2...
Burn Pisces ED145WF and Evil Pisces ED145WD (Spiral Blitz Faceoff from Hasbro) are the two you would be thinking of.