Thermal Lacerta WA130HF Rough Draft

It's just a rough draft, so please tell me anything that needs to be improved. Weights taken from the topic "Weights of MFB"
Draft Number #4

Thermal Lacerta WA130HF
Number:BB-74
System: Hybrid Wheel System
Type:Balance

Face: Lacerta
The Face represents Lacerta, which is one of the 88 constellations in space. It is also latin for lizard.

Clear Wheel: Lacerta
Weight: 2.8 Grams
The Clear Wheel represents two lizards, fused, with "LACERTA" written twice on the opposite sides of each other. It was released in a red/teal colour scheme. Also, it's very similar to Dark Wolf's Clear Wheel in design, with the exception of the two "LACERTA" written.

Metal Wheel: Thermal
Weight: 30.5 Grams
Thermal consists of two large wings with a small gap in between. Each wing posesses three small notches, and a noticeable slope leading up to the thicker center. However, despite this slope, Thermal posesses no noticeable Upper Attack. Although Thermal is mostly continuous and interrupted by only two small gaps. It does not have good defense, since being lightweight and recoil created by the notches. It posesses moderate Stamina qualities at best, and is outclassed by Wheels such as Earth and Burn.

Track: Wing Attack 130
Weight:2.2 Grams
WA130 is a free spinning track, featuring two free-spinning wings going 360 degrees, unlike C145 which is 180 degrees, and pushed out. The wing design is similar to that of a plane. The wings can be switched around, the wings spinning clockwise or anti-clockwise. It possesses minimal defense capability, losing stamina when hit, because the wing is stopped from making full rotations, but will resume when the opposing beyblade stops contact.
Use in Defensive combos
WA130 can be used in defense if certain parts are unavailable, although not advised because outdated parts, e.g. C145 performs better then WA130.

Bottom:Hole Flat
Weight:0.6 grams
HF has a very similar movement speed to that of F, with the main difference being a slight Stamina improvement due to the hole in the middle of the tip. But, with this comes the detriment of even less grip to the stadium floor than F, and also increased fragility. It is easily outclassed by RF and R2F, however, it is still a better choice for Attack if you do not have access to RF or/and R2F.

Other Versions
None.

Overall
Thermal Lacerta WA130HF is composed of outclassed parts. There is little to no reason to purchase this beyblade, aside from collection purposes.
You Really Really Need Much More Info.
WA130 Can Be Used In Defense Combos If Competitive Parts Are Not Available.
(Mar. 05, 2011  4:38 PM)X1 Wrote: You Really Really Need Much More Info.
WA130 Can Be Used In Defense Combos If Competitive Parts Are Not Available.

Like what combo?
First off, WA130 cannot be used in any defensive combo. Second, this by far the laziest attempt of an article I've ever seen. You did not mention the performance of the parts, or even at least described them well in there sections. Your supposed to mention a combo in the "Use in defensive combos" section, you don't just put "can be used effectively in defense if certain parts are unavailable."

I'm not trying to upset you though, and sorry if I make it seem like that. I just want you to put a lot more effort into this. I had the same problems myself, well, not as much, but still, you need to expand this article.
yester day I bouht cyber pegasus
This is very short and perhaps need alot more information with WA130 seeing as most of the other parts in this beyblade have been mentioned before.

WA130 can be used as a defensive track but it is not advised as it is outclassed by other tracks, even the outdated C145 puts more defensive use than WA130.
Mention how the wings can be flipped horizontally so the adjacent edges are on the other side (similar gimmick to SW145)
(Mar. 05, 2011  9:29 PM)thermalvirgo105 Wrote: yester day I bouht cyber pegasus

Why the hell have you posted this here?
Does Thermal perform good, or bad. Does WA130 perform good, or bad. Simple questions like this should be answered to provide info for your draft. Also, describe better. Don't also put opinionative things.
i know how to make a beyblade that completely messes with the air flow this is how

metal face
fusion wheel: screw or thermal
spin track: T125
preformance tip: any defence
(Mar. 05, 2011  11:09 PM)darkbull15 Wrote: i know how to make a beyblade that completely messes with the air flow this is how

metal face
fusion wheel: screw or thermal
spin track: T125
preformance tip: any defence

This should not belong in this thread.
Please read the thread title more carefully next time.
(Mar. 05, 2011  9:20 PM)Sequoia Wrote: First off, WA130 cannot be used in any defensive combo. Second, this by far the laziest attempt of an article I've ever seen. You did not mention the performance of the parts, or even at least described them well in there sections. Your supposed to mention a combo in the "Use in defensive combos" section, you don't just put "can be used effectively in defense if certain parts are unavailable."

I'm not trying to upset you though, and sorry if I make it seem like that. I just want you to put a lot more effort into this. I had the same problems myself, well, not as much, but still, you need to expand this article.

I said if competitive parts are not available.
(Mar. 05, 2011  9:20 PM)Sequoia Wrote: Second, this by far the laziest attempt of an article I've ever seen.

nah, this Is. By far.

Hah, that was hilarious when I clicked the link. But it at least it had some info, unlike the first attempt of this, in which all the user did was briefly describe how each looked like or what it had.
I think you should add that both F and HF have been outclassed by WF, XF, RF, R2F, and LRF
Quote:The Clear Wheel is two lizards, combined, with "LACERTA" written twice on the opposite sides of each other.

Very lazy, and not worded well.

Quote:Thermal consists of two large wings with a small gap in between. Each wing posesses three small notches which represent a lizard's gills, and a noticeable slope leading up to the thicker center. However, despite this slope, Thermal posesses no noticeable Upper Attack. Although Thermal is mostly continuous and interrupted by only two small gaps, it posesses moderate Stamina qualities at best, and is outclassed by Wheels such as Earth and Burn.

This is a common problem. Please, tell us, why isn't Thermal good in Attack. Are the slopes too short? Why isn't Thermal good in defense. Is it because of the weight or thickness? Why is it bad in stamina. Is it too thin? Do the gaps cause recoil?

Also, the Lizard thing on Thermal is wrong.

Quote:WA130 is a free spinning track, featuring two free-spinning wings going 360 degrees, unlike C145 which is 180 degrees, and pushed out. The wing design is similar to that of a plane. The wings can be switched around, the wings spinning clockwise or anti-clockwise. It possesses minimal defense capability, losing stamina when hit.

Why does it have the feature to be spinning clockwise, or anti-clockwise? Also, the first sentence isn't necessary. Why does it have minimal defense? Why does it lose stamina when hit? Does it floor scrape?

Quote:HF has a very similar movement speed to that of F, with the main difference being a slight Stamina improvement due to the hole in the middle of the tip. But, with this comes the detriment of even less grip to the stadium floor than F, and also increased fragility.

Is it outclassed? If so, what outclass it?

See, this is a problem. Asking yourself questions while creating article drafts provokes you to put more effort. If you do that, people will be praising the article, rather than criticizing it.
You really need to be specific about the parts. All you did was describe their appearance. Any comparisons? Good customs? Also work on word choice. For example, say composed of instead of comprised of.
True, that this draft is just too very rough, but I think we better help him a bit... Lets give him a chance to improve...
@Sequoia I luv to see ppl. who laugh on their mistakes than to feel bad about it! Gud spirit!

I have seen that we are helping him improve by saying, be descriptive, add combos etc, bit I think we must provide him with info for this as we are not actually helping him but we are helping the Beywiki...
There might be no point in reporting this thread, closing it, making a new one and increase the work of the ever busy moderators. Lets improve it... I wont post info as I dont know much about this bey......
I made a beyblade like that only I used these parts
face bolt:any
energy ring: serpent
fusion wheel: cyber
spin track: ED14
preformance tip: F
(Mar. 13, 2011  5:30 AM)thermalvirgo105 Wrote: I made a beyblade like that matthew only I used these parts
face bolt:any
energy ring: serpent
fusion wheel: cyber
spin track: ED14
preformance tip: F
First, this is topic is about writing an article about Thermal Lacerta. Second, that is a horrible combo. <<<--- OFF TOPIC ON TOPIC--->>> I'm 99.99% sure that WA130 stands for Wing Attacker 130, not Wing Attack 130.