There should be Irish beyblade tournament and community

The reason there should be irish beyblade tournaments and communities is because where I live i notice no likes beyblade or no one likes it at all in the county well I know there's at least a few people who like but I wish there were like clubs around ireland
Well, if you want there to be more tournaments you could try to become an organizer and host them, maybe get people around you into Beyblade
(Apr. 09, 2022  2:56 PM)BeyKburst Wrote: The reason there should be irish beyblade tournaments and communities is because where I live i notice no likes beyblade or no one likes it at all in the county well I know there's at least a few people who like but I wish there were like clubs around ireland

If you're 13 or older then Apply to be an Organizer or ask someone to try applying if they're up for it. This is a nice claim but maybe try to become an Organizer because someone isn't just going to be an Organizer just because someone a thread asked for it. You should at least give it a shot to try before making a Thread like this.
I have been blading alone for a while now and I really want to blade with someone we NEED IRISH TOURNAMENTS