There's gotta be something wrong with me

(Feb. 24, 2011  11:20 PM)The Fire Wyrm Wrote: Welcome dude!
beware of the mods....
They're climbin in yo windows
Snatchin yo people up
Try'na warn 'em
So ya gotta hide yo kids, hide yo wife
And hide yo husband cause they warnin everybody out there.

(Feb. 26, 2011  7:34 AM)abhicherath Wrote: awwww thats mean firewyrm the mods arent that bad, they are worse, anyway welcome

Tired He was referring to the bed intruder song... But welcome DJ Azure! If you want a good buy for defense and stamina, get Dark Bull. It's amazing. You should also get Flame Byxis, it has staple parts for any defense and stamina combo. I recommend buying some metal faces and MF2's to bolster your beyblade game.
Awesome tips everyone, I was planning on getting Basalt because it looked awesome, plus when I read up on it I saw how ridiculous it was for Defense.

Now to get that sliding shoot down...
Yeah and if you haven't heard already, the Libra wheel is now legal again so you can get one of those.
Yeah... but they're annoying hard to find in the US. I'm planning on getting it one of these days.
Hey, welcome to the WBO and I hope you get your Libra parts too.
welcome have a great time!!! happy face
Just get a BB-96, every single part of it is great in some way. For all 3 types it has good parts, and has a Libra too. It also has MF-F and MF-H.
(Mar. 05, 2011  7:47 PM)GaHooleone Wrote: Just get a BB-96, every single part of it is great in some way. For all 3 types it has good parts, and has a Libra too. It also has MF-F and MF-H.

What's MF-F?

Also great suggestion, I'll be on that next paycheck... (Oh how I want it NOW...)
Welcome To THE AWESOME WBO!!! You are going to enjoy yourself a lot here!
So in my hand I have Libra... So beautiful... any good Stamina blades without 230?
(Mar. 05, 2011  9:57 PM)DJ Azure Wrote:
(Mar. 05, 2011  7:47 PM)GaHooleone Wrote: Just get a BB-96, every single part of it is great in some way. For all 3 types it has good parts, and has a Libra too. It also has MF-F and MF-H.

What's MF-F?

Also great suggestion, I'll be on that next paycheck... (Oh how I want it NOW...)

An MF-F is slightly lighter than a normal facebolt. The F stands for Feather.
So thanks to the face I remembered that I have a tiny videocamera and that I know how to transfer videos from my phone to YouTube, I started adding videos to my YouTube channel I haven't touched in about a year.
Welcome!!! Defense fan uh? Get urself the super heavy, now legal Libra wheel and also Basalt Horlogium (sorry for spelling) they are awesome!!! That LLD combo is among the best top tier attack combos ever...
Well, I'm just waiting on my Basalt right now, I got Libra, I put the MF-H on it, I gave it GB145 and I was all HOLY ****