There must be nine participants for an event to be a tournament.

on
Hosted by
Contact Host
Format

Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

So, the event today was sort of a bust as only four people actually showed up. Regardless, Maz still thinks Faces should be given out for first, second and third place (although he says he'd be OK with just first place ... he got first place, so I guess I can understand why).

I'm not trying to screw anyone over here, but it frankly seems unfair to people who put in the effort to win tournaments to hand out award Faces so easily. That's why effective immediately, for tournament faces to be awarded the event must have at least nine participants. This is to prevent a few people from getting together and pretty much getting Faces for just having regular battles.

Soon there will be a WBO Tournament Kit released that will more comprehensively cover tournaments. Until then, I'm posting this here. It's a matter of WBO policy, so everyone should be involved in the discussion.

Also, Faces awarded for tournaments that took place before the BeyPoint System was implemented have been revoked in light of this "Face-balancing" decision.

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

(Jul. 14, 2009  4:57 PM)Blitz Wrote: It's been out in Japan for a while now... meaning you have to get them from online shops.

my parents wont let me
Then that's your fault not ours. It's been out for nearly a year now.
(Jul. 25, 2009  11:59 AM)Giga Wrote: Then that's your fault not ours. It's been out for nearly a year now.

It's not really his fault...
Okay, it's his parents, but he can't expect to compete in tournaments with his five year old blades when at this very moment beyblades are being mass produced.
Especially considering we can generally get MFB to our tournaments.

BTW, this limit was moved to 8, and will be reflected in the next event kit update.
can anyone organise tournaments in hyderabad,Andhra Pradesh,India.Please i love beyblading and there are no oppurtunities here to participate
i live in india and have 15 of my friends ready for beyblading .Can you please conduct a small tournament.I mean we have no oppurtunities here
All of our tournaments are fan run. I can't just fly over to Hydrabad to run a tourney. :\

If you have friends who are interested why don't you run it. That's what everyone else does .
Awesome, the limit is 8 now. This should help us out. One less person to find.
that's a fine idea.Well thanks.
tournament or not i love blading for fun
Sounds good Smile