Theory and prediction on Beyblade anime/manga

(Aug. 03, 2020  4:46 AM)Legend Red Eye Wrote: The New Legendary Bladers after Legends Festival IMO (according to anime)
1. Valt
2. Shu
3. Hyuga
4. Hikaru
5. Lean
6. Aiga
7. Lui
8. Free
9. Drum
10. Sisco
11. Rantaro

I don’t see Hyuga, Hikaru, or lean taking over Aiga, Free, and Lui. Ok maybe Lean will take over Free’s spot but I think that the most likely to go is anybody below Drum.
(Aug. 03, 2020  5:12 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Aug. 03, 2020  4:46 AM)Legend Red Eye Wrote: The New Legendary Bladers after Legends Festival IMO (according to anime)
1. Valt
2. Shu
3. Hyuga
4. Hikaru
5. Lean
6. Aiga
7. Lui
8. Free
9. Drum
10. Sisco
11. Rantaro

I don’t see Hyuga, Hikaru, or lean taking over Aiga, Free, and Lui. Ok maybe Lean will take over Free’s spot but I think that the most likely to go is anybody below Drum.

Ok perhaps not Lean but I can for sure say Hyuga and Hikaru because none of them have plot armor just yet. They haven't even fully resonated yet and they are growing.
(Aug. 03, 2020  5:14 AM)Legend Red Eye Wrote:
(Aug. 03, 2020  5:12 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: I don’t see Hyuga, Hikaru, or lean taking over Aiga, Free, and Lui. Ok maybe Lean will take over Free’s spot but I think that the most likely to go is anybody below Drum.

Ok perhaps not Lean but I can for sure say Hyuga and Hikaru because none of them have plot armor just yet. They haven't even fully resonated yet and they are growing.

As it stands right now Hyuga and Hikaru can’t beat Free or Aiga.

I would think that maybe Lean goes up 1 or 2 ranks and Hyuga and Hikaru become A-rank 1 and 2
I have a theory that shu and spriggan will come on the episode 25-28 Probably episode 26 because it released on mid September