TheLibraKing's Photography Contest! [successfully finished]

Poll: Should I do more contests?

Yeah, this is Boss Smile
95.00%
No, they're just lame...
5.00%
Total: 100% 20 vote(s)
(Jan. 31, 2014  12:30 AM)stoney2208 Wrote: Sounds interesting. I´d like to participate. Smile

Edit: Are we supposed to upload one photo or a few pics?
Edit 2: What creteria is used when you judge the photos?

1. You need 1 for every round (don't post them all at once though Tongue_out)
2. Quality, Creativity Etc.

@SDMS Oh....LOL, sorry XD

EDIT: just need 4 more peeps!
Count me in or I can help Judge.
(Jan. 31, 2014  1:09 AM)Stars Wrote: Count me in or I can help Judge.

I'll sign you up, we already have enough judges so it would help out more if you participated Smile. Just need 3 more people!
Ohhh, this sounds fun. Count me in!
sign me up please I like to join the contest.Andrew
We just need one last person! Please sign up and we can get round 1 started today Grin
Question: We're not allowed to do any color touch ups, are we? Nothing too drastic.
(Jan. 31, 2014  7:18 PM)Nano Wrote: Question: We're not allowed to do any color touch ups, are we? Nothing too drastic.

Nope. No editing besides cropping Smile
NHL penguins would like to join this.
Awesome!

Let round 1 begin! The deadline is next Friday at 11:59 Central Time (a minute before midnight) or when all 12 images are posted.
We want to see some awesomeness so work hard on your pictures Wink
Just to avoid misunderstandings: Central Time is GMT - 6:00, so 1:52pm now, right?
(Jan. 31, 2014  8:52 PM)stoney2208 Wrote: Just to avoid misunderstandings: Central Time is GMT - 6:00, so 1:52pm now, right?

Close, but actually it's 2:01 central time right now.

EDIT: NVM, It was 1:52 when you posted XP
And there's no limitations on generations of beyblades? We can take pictures of plastics, right?
(Jan. 31, 2014  10:53 PM)Dual Wrote: And there's no limitations on generations of beyblades? We can take pictures of plastics, right?

Of course! Plastics, MFB or HMS Smile, But no Draco spins or Battles strikers.
What about beyraiderz or beywheelz? Smug
(Jan. 31, 2014  10:57 PM)Dual Wrote: What about beyraiderz or beywheelz? Smug

Serious

BTW: the deadline is a minute before midnight Next Friday, so nobody gets confused Wink.
All right, can't wait for the results!
(Jan. 31, 2014  11:05 PM)Shining Dog MS Wrote: All right, can't wait for the results!

Can I join?
(Feb. 01, 2014  12:29 AM)Aquamarine Wrote:
(Jan. 31, 2014  11:05 PM)Shining Dog MS Wrote: All right, can't wait for the results!

Can I join?

Sorry man, we just got the last participant earlier today Unhappy.

EDIT: NHL penguins says Aquamarine can take her place Smile
Wow, we usually never had the issue of having too many participants xD

I REALLY REALLY hope this works out smoothly. Ahh, the anticipation is killing me!
Can't wait to see what we get! This is gonna be awesome!
Question: participants are submitting new/different pictures each round, correct? You guys aren't just taking three weeks to whittle down the number of pictures you like best to just one, right? lol
(Feb. 01, 2014  10:50 PM)ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) Wrote: Question: participants are submitting new/different pictures each round, correct? You guys aren't just taking three weeks to whittle down the number of pictures you like best to just one, right? lol

Haha, yeah- its a new picture for every round.

Tongue_out
sarabscientist I think it will, we got a good set of judges & stuffs Wink
ill enter !
EDIT : but are you accepting participants or is the deadline over?
EDIT 2 :
thanks DRAGON KING ! ill make sure im not late next time