33.33%
ahhhh so-so
0%
it needs work
33.33%
YOU SUCK!!! (grrrrr)
33.33%
Total: 100% 3 vote(s)
Hello WBO members this time i made a sig shop that i can actually make someones sig..... lol! ok now here are some examples:

[Image: final1321022179182.jpg]

well its just one for now..!

Enjoy!

Currently Making: Nobody Currently

Person(s) waiting: Nobody Currently
Note: is this in the right forum.... im supposed to be here right?

oh and my signature is an example too so feel free to tell me if u want BIOSHOCK2 or (i think i have it..) Battlefield 3
i believe mine's halo im not quite sure
i have different shades of all kinds of colors you name it and i see if i got it! One rule DeX Told me if ur waiting for me to do your sig do not ask other people i will not make yours because it is considered SPAM.. my other rule is dont make fun of my sigs or avatars if u dont like it just ask for a new one cus i can modify it if you would like next is tell me a popular Xbox360 game or i could find you some funny ones too i am also currently working on my avatar examples too
Ok, A Shop Rule YOU MUST understand:
"When someone Asks for a sig to you, AND THEN asks for a sig on another User, then do not do his/her sig, as it is a waster of time and is SPAM"
url=http://www.forum-signatures.com][Image: final132102290451.jpg][/url]
ok thank you DeX i completely forgot about it thanks for your help >U<

i shall continue putting up my examples!

(Nov. 11, 2011  3:41 PM)DeX Wrote: Ok, A Shop Rule YOU MUST understand:
"When someone Asks for a sig to you, AND THEN asks for a sig on another User, then do not do his/her sig, as it is a waster of time and is SPAM"

I appreciate Your Help thankyou
MORE EXAMPLES!!!

[Image: final132102378629.jpg]

[Image: final1321023907182.jpg]
T.T wheres the pplz? come on i could use some costomers!