Yes!
60.71%
No!
14.29%
Ok
25.00%
Total: 100% 28 vote(s)
Name: Jackson
Bey: Lunar Raven (or Corus) AGBD 145 (Armor Gravity Bowl Defense) WSD (Wide Semi Defense).
Special attacks:Lunar barrage, which is when Lunar Raven's speed increases rotation and glows black to give the illusion of it disappearing and then it starts it's attack run by making a figure 8 then switching to a flower pattern while attacking viciously. Solar Eclipse, when lunar raven moves to the middle of the stadium and then emits waves of energy out in walls to defend itself while pushing the opponent away from itself. Lunar eclipse, is when the lunar raven (usually after solar eclipse) Is in the center and balances out to unleash significantly smaller waves of energy and waits for the opponent to attack. once the the enemy is near enough it emits a strong series of energy waves under itself to launch itself into the air with the opposing bey and then making a quick flip it smashes the opposing bey into the stadium floor using it's tip.

sorry for the long details on the three special attacks.

Character personality: He is good tempered, good humored, and a team player. He only uses his ultimate special attack (lunar barrage) when he has to. He is also a masamune wanna be. (like sora is with ginga)

Team: Genesis Bladers.
Next 1 up soon
Hey, can you please read my stories? I'd love to get comments from fellow writers.
Should I continue?So sorry about the gap...I lost my passion for beyblade until now...So what do you think will you forgive me for this?