Poll: Did you like my story?

Yes!
60.71%
No!
14.29%
Ok
25.00%
Total: 100% 28 vote(s)
C-Dub yes most of those are good i think i will choose from you galaxy evolution or legends dynasty.

thank you MyRockCapricorn XD
Chapter 7:New powers = New responsibility
It was the weekend and the team were cutting loose so they went to san francisco to look for new bey parts.
"Nothing interesting."Said Rizo.
"Zilch."Said Samuel.
"I didnt even want to come here, i only came 'cos you guys did."Said a disapointed Kevin."You coming Will?"
"In a sec."Something caught Will's eye.It was Thermal hypno R85 G"How much for that one?"
"Perhaps a trade might be good enough."
"Here."Will gave him destruction centipede.

When they all got back to the hotel Will gave it a clean.Inside the bey he found a note.It readGrinear Will,
This bey is for you, one day you will find it and we know you will accompish great things with this bey.
Love Mom and dad.

sorry for lack of action but i will make it up to you soon!
good chaptah can't wait till' next 1!
when is next chapter
The store owner made him give his destruction centipede.
Name: Giage Bayler
Bio: A evil 13 year old boy who defeats opponents and takes all thier beypoints
beyblade: Disaster Gargoyle
special move: Destruction blast
Chapter 8:The dark angels strike back.
It was time to go back to blading so will and co.went to the bey arena."So Will, we meet again."A voice said.
"You!"
3...2...1...GO SHOOT!
"Why do you hate me so much?"Asked Solos.
"You know why!"Shouted Will.Thermal hypno was excellent at upper attack and was lifting up soul gasher."Dark moveConfusedpace rip!"Screamed Will.Everything in the stadium got sucked in to gasher then gasher exploded from the inside ripping gasher apart.Then they left.

"So what was your history with that guy?"Asked Kevin.
to short.and who used the dark move
sorry if it was to short and i took care of the other thing.

will is starting to sound a lot like tsubasa
Chapter 8 part 1 of 3:The hunt for will.

It was dark, cold, but Reganae didnt care he was after Will."I know your there."Reganae said.Somone was stalking him.His name was Giage."I know you want to get Will"He said."This is my beyGrinisaster gargoyle."

3...2...1...GO SHOOT!
sorry if it was short, it was just to get me going
awesome why dont my character and the other evil guy join forces or something for a bit?
Yeah maybe Giage and Thermalblaze's character team up? Can you do that Ray Gill?
yep!
Name: Antonio Reyes
Beyblade: RF Rubber Rabbit R145 RHF/RS
Evil a 13 year old boy who doesn't know when to stop and most of the time breaks the persons bey a loner tends to sneak up on people
Wears black hoodie and blue jeans brown spiky hair
A beyblade commpletely made of rubber It is a great defense type seems like it has no flaws with metal coated in rubber as well. When beys hit it they just bounce off.
Special move:crazy hopper hops around the stadium at an extreme speed until the opponent cant see it then it hits the bey at full speed hitting it in the air and then hitting it continuasly in mid air

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
When is the next chapter coming?
Chapter 8 part 2 of 3:The hunt for Will

"Why fight?We both want the same thing, why dont we team up to take down Will?"Said Reganae.
"Fine."They set off to find Will and challenge him to a battle.

"Will."Said Giage"Its time to fight."
"Stop right there!"Shouted Antonio"I have had my eyes on defeting Wll since i saw him!"
"What am i going to do now!?"Said Will.

To...be...continued!
Chapter will be up soon!

Just tell me, i want your opinion, should i make a story about a character from the tv show?

I wont tell you which 1, thats the mystery.OOOooo
He is my favorite character so i was gonna' make story about what happened after he disappeared...
is the next chapter coming up soon?
Will try to make it tommorrow!
Name:Axel
Bey: Velocity Axelblaze F135I
LookUnhappyavatar).

Bey Description: the Velocity wheel is Grey and is shaped like Fire in the outside and some rays near the middle in the inside. The clear wheel is Black and is a Flame. F135I(Fireblaze 135 ) is a Red 135 with 12 Flames on it . I(Indistructible) is a WHIRLFIRE. The facebolt is red with a Black blaze best and Flames behind. Is a very powerfull bey, and one of the strongest. Is so strong that even Ryuga thinks he may lose and gets worried, the bey has a way to strike fear in opponents and will crush beys.

Special Move: Eruption Fireblaze. Flames appear in the stadium and then Velocity Axelblaze Makes a giant Fireblaze . The blaze in his track get bigger.

Mirrored world:Axelblaze attacks from all directions but the real one is in the air, after all hit the other bey the real bey charges down for a final attack!

He is a good guy!
Chapter 8(part 3 of 3):The hunt for Will

Will nervously swallowed and picked up his launcher."I am going to need 2 more people to make it fair."
"Ooo pick me!"Came a voice from the backround.A boy came and suddenly appeared."Please...I am good!"
"Urrmm...ok.Who else wants to join?"
"I will."Said samuel.
"You will need this.*hands Will his destruction centipede*"Said the store owner who was just walking by.
3...2...1...GO SHOOT!
All 6 beys shot into the stadium.

To be continued!
Epic can't wait for the next chapter
these are super short goodness
short chapters but there pretty good. looking forward to more
Chapter 9:The battle continues

The battle continued to rage on.As centipede continued to smash any opponent, rabit was remaining neatly in the midde of the sadium."Special move!Mirrored world!"Mirrored world targeted rabit, nearly knocking it out of the stadium."Special move!Poison crush!"Shouted Will.Giage's bey was blown back at the power.Then all 6 beys crashed in the middle of the stadium.TTTWWWWWEEEEEEEEBOOOOOOO!A huge explosion erupted in the stadium."Dr-dr-draw!?"Questioned Will."I dont get it."
'Clap clap clap'Came a sound from behind them.A girl came walking through the dust.Only 1 thingConfusedhe was BEUTIFUL!

TO BE CONTINUED!
Good start to ur story. Keep it up.

Character:

NameGrinaniel
Bad or good:bad
Bey:lave l drago
Special move:lave emperor soaring bite strike
Story:was born then his dad gave him a strong evil bey. Then when he got to age 9 he started to destroy beys and doesn't stop. When he fights a strong blader he goes and absorbs the power then uses special move. Then it destroys it Without stopping.