The richest beyblade burst characters and their net worths

(Feb. 08, 2021  9:57 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Feb. 08, 2021  9:54 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: I was joking lol

i was joking, i knew you were joking but the joke was thought you weren't joking so I made a joke about your joke but the joke was I wasn't joking.

read it carefully, it actually makes sense
Valtaoi_007
godzilla    had a stroke reading this and fricking died
after typing joke so much, it's starting to look weird lol

(Feb. 08, 2021  9:58 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(Feb. 08, 2021  9:57 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: i was joking, i knew you were joking but the joke was thought you weren't joking so I made a joke about your joke but the joke was I wasn't joking.

Valtaoi_007
godzilla    had a stroke reading this and fricking died

good joke lol
Woah that joke was a good joke. And now sounds weird after saying it this many times.
(Feb. 08, 2021  9:57 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Feb. 08, 2021  9:54 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: I was joking lol

i was joking, i knew you were joking but the joke was thought you weren't joking so I made a joke about your joke but the joke was I wasn't joking. There was also a joke in the joke about the joke that was your joke

pixi had a stroke reading this
(Feb. 07, 2021  11:56 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Feb. 07, 2021  11:29 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: We clearly see Phoenix and hades. In fact we’re even told it’s Phoenix and hades.

I never said it wasn’t. And just because it has the same motif doesn’t mean it’s the same Bey.

So we’re just going to ignore how the shape and stickers and details look exactly the same?
People are forgetting Phi has god powers, anyways I saw Xavier above and I gotta agree, prince of some random relevant island lol. Though not that rich, maybe in the hundred thousands.
(Feb. 08, 2021  10:40 PM)Nitrogenic Wrote: People are forgetting Phi has god powers, anyways I saw Xavier above and I gotta agree, prince of some random relevant island lol. Though not that rich, maybe in the hundred thousands.

What god powers does Phi have that’s out of the Beyblade norm?
(Feb. 08, 2021  10:47 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Feb. 08, 2021  10:40 PM)Nitrogenic Wrote: People are forgetting Phi has god powers, anyways I saw Xavier above and I gotta agree, prince of some random relevant island lol. Though not that rich, maybe in the hundred thousands.

Exactly, we keep having to tell them, he’s not immortal for goodness sake 😂. It’s an introductory statement to make him seem cool. Hey Nitrogenic do you hear that lol.
wait i for sure know hes not immortal. but why does his eyes turn black.
(Feb. 08, 2021  10:47 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:

Corrupting others and controlling em

(Feb. 08, 2021  10:55 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Feb. 08, 2021  10:47 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: What god powers does Phi have that’s out of the Beyblade norm?

Exactly, we keep having to tell them, he’s not immortal for goodness sake 😂. It’s an introductory statement to make him seem cool. Hey Nitrogenic do you hear that lol.

Ok Sherlock totally didn't know
(Feb. 08, 2021  11:40 PM)Nitrogenic Wrote:
(Feb. 08, 2021  10:47 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: What god powers does Phi have that’s out of the Beyblade norm?

Corrupting others and controlling em

(Feb. 08, 2021  10:55 PM)Zeutron Wrote: Exactly, we keep having to tell them, he’s not immortal for goodness sake 😂. It’s an introductory statement to make him seem cool. Hey Nitrogenic do you hear that lol.

Ok Sherlock totally didn't know

I mean, you obviously believe that initially. Nonetheless it doesn’t account to their wealth.
i heard enrique and oliver in the majestics are rich guys
(Feb. 07, 2021  12:15 AM)Nitrogenic Wrote: Alright so you can post below what you think the people are, here are my theories.
Ashtem: The man was a sponsor for the God tournament or made it if I recall correctly, has his whole underground training in the Snake Pit as well as multiple employees and a beyblade machine maker. I would guess he has a good 5-10 million$.
Lui: The man came on a cruise ship in S1, he was champion of beyblade regionally for 5 years, assuming beyblade is a popular sport the stars can make in the 10 millions. He even has his personal island in Sparking.
Phi/Hyde and Arthur: They have made their own blading towers, I would say Phi/Hyde are richer though due to their immortality, but Arthur did come in a helicopter once so I would say they both have at least 3 million$.
Zac/Joshua: They are famous actors/singers although Joshua seemed to be an international name. Zac could have a million dollars and Joshua, 50 million depending on how many hit movies he had.
Kristina: Owner of BC Sol, world renowned team so definitely in the 1-3 million range.
Wakiya: Rich kid self explanatory. Whatever his parents make which could be in the double digits.

(Feb. 07, 2021  4:00 PM)TwistedWerewolf Wrote: What do you want it to be called?

To be honest I don’t think Kris is RICH Rich, but she’s rich. In god someone mentioned that she had enherated the club from her grandfather

And I also think that Zack probably makes around (I’m just spitballing here) the 100,000s

And Ashtem the guy had a LAB in a training gym UNDERGROUND

And I personally don’t think that Joshua makes that much money but still a lot
Arthur has not only a private chopper and a huge building for his business, but also a private jet with literally the custom markings on his top.
The chopper= 2-3 million$
The private jet= 10-20 million$
The building + organization= possibly billions

If not the richest, he's definitely top 2 or 3. I might say Wakiya is richer by a landslide because he's from a billionaire bloodline and he becomes the new face of WBBA.