The problem with Mii characters

Poll: Do you think that unoriginal Miis are okay?

Yes, I do think they are okay.
54.55%
No, I don't think they are okay.
9.09%
Meh, I don't really care.
36.36%
Total: 100% 11 vote(s)
You guys may hate me for this, but I gotta say it. Miis these days are unoriginal. Yes, I said it. If you don't know, Miis are tiny little avatars that debuted with the Nintendo Wii. They are customizable people in which you can create an avatar version of yourself for certain games such as Wii Sports, Wii Fit (and Wii Fit+), Wii Play, and more. These characters have passed on to the Wii's Prodesessor, the Wii U, and to the 3DS and the 2DS along with the Switch in 2017. Now, more games involving Miis have been made, one game in particular is Tomodachi Life. It is about your created Miis living on an island were they can hook up, become friends, have a rap battle, and more. I am speculating that this is where the spike in unoriginal Miis came in, since some Miis based off of a ship (the fandom term) can hook up and become a family. Nintendo also released SSB4 and SSBU where you can make Mii fighters. Now to my favorite part, why Miis these days are unoriginal. Miis are unoriginal these days since they are now based off of TV show and video game characters and memes. Every time I look at Mii Fighters in shared content on SSBU, I barely see any original Miis, it annoys me. I made this thread so I can explain something that frustrates me. I bet I made alot of you guys mad, but I did this so I can explain something frustrating. I hope you can forgive me, but if you agree with me, that is okay too. Thank you guys for reading this.
(Jan. 09, 2020  2:07 AM)lilphilyb Wrote: You guys may hate me for this, but I gotta say it. Miis these days are unoriginal. Yes, I said it. If you don't know, Miis are tiny little avatars that debuted with the Nintendo Wii. They are customizable people in which you can create an avatar version of yourself for certain games such as Wii Sports, Wii Fit (and Wii Fit+), Wii Play, and more. These characters have passed on to the Wii's Prodesessor, the Wii U, and to the 3DS and the 2DS along with the Switch in 2017. Now, more games involving Miis have been made, one game in particular is Tomodachi Life. It is about your created Miis living on an island were they can hook up, become friends, have a rap battle, and more. I am speculating that this is where the spike in unoriginal Miis came in, since some Miis based off of a ship (the fandom term) can hook up and become a family. Nintendo also released SSB4 and SSBU where you can make Mii fighters. Now to my favorite part, why Miis these days are unoriginal. Miis are unoriginal these days since they are now based off of TV show and video game characters and memes. Every time I look at Mii Fighters in shared content on SSBU, I barely see any original Miis, it annoys me. I made this thread so I can explain something that frustrates me. I bet I made alot of you guys mad, but I did this so I can explain something frustrating. I hope you can forgive me, but if you agree with me, that is okay too. Thank you guys for reading this.

That's not really offensive to Miis themselves, but rather the Nintendo community. I don't qualify in there and I'm not mad because my friend and I created at least a dozen original Mii characters for a roleplay in Smash Ultimate. The least original was called Big Bear, and he was literally just a default Mii with a smile in a full body bear suit. (He was still canon though!)
Well, the way I see it, people just want to bring the characters they like to smash. And while Nintendo encourages it with sans, cuphead, and the rabbids, at least let the fans heck their fun
(Jan. 09, 2020  2:07 AM)And lilphilyb Wrote: You guys may hate me for this, but I gotta say it. Miis these days are unoriginal. Yes, I said it. If you don't know, Miis are tiny little avatars that debuted with the Nintendo Wii. They are customizable people in which you can create an avatar version of yourself for certain games such as Wii Sports, Wii Fit (and Wii Fit+), Wii Play, and more. These characters have passed on to the Wii's Prodesessor, the Wii U, and to the 3DS and the 2DS along with the Switch in 2017. Now, more games involving Miis have been made, one game in particular is Tomodachi Life. It is about your created Miis living on an island were they can hook up, become friends, have a rap battle, and more. I am speculating that this is where the spike in unoriginal Miis came in, since some Miis based off of a ship (the fandom term) can hook up and become a family. Nintendo also released SSB4 and SSBU where you can make Mii fighters. Now to my favorite part, why Miis these days are unoriginal. Miis are unoriginal these days since they are now based off of TV show and video game characters and memes. Every time I look at Mii Fighters in shared content on SSBU, I barely see any original Miis, it annoys me. I made this thread so I can explain something that frustrates me. I bet I made alot of you guys mad, but I did this so I can explain something frustrating. I hope you can forgive me, but if you agree with me, that is okay too. Thank you guys for reading this.

Guess you won’t be happy to hear that I added the one character I’ve always wanted to see in smash as a mii
(Feb. 06, 2020  2:59 AM)DaGoldenPenguin Wrote:
(Jan. 09, 2020  2:07 AM)And lilphilyb Wrote: You guys may hate me for this, but I gotta say it. Miis these days are unoriginal. Yes, I said it. If you don't know, Miis are tiny little avatars that debuted with the Nintendo Wii. They are customizable people in which you can create an avatar version of yourself for certain games such as Wii Sports, Wii Fit (and Wii Fit+), Wii Play, and more. These characters have passed on to the Wii's Prodesessor, the Wii U, and to the 3DS and the 2DS along with the Switch in 2017. Now, more games involving Miis have been made, one game in particular is Tomodachi Life. It is about your created Miis living on an island were they can hook up, become friends, have a rap battle, and more. I am speculating that this is where the spike in unoriginal Miis came in, since some Miis based off of a ship (the fandom term) can hook up and become a family. Nintendo also released SSB4 and SSBU where you can make Mii fighters. Now to my favorite part, why Miis these days are unoriginal. Miis are unoriginal these days since they are now based off of TV show and video game characters and memes. Every time I look at Mii Fighters in shared content on SSBU, I barely see any original Miis, it annoys me. I made this thread so I can explain something that frustrates me. I bet I made alot of you guys mad, but I did this so I can explain something frustrating. I hope you can forgive me, but if you agree with me, that is okay too. Thank you guys for reading this.

Guess you won’t be happy to hear that I added the one character I’ve always wanted to see in smash as a mii

Who is it? I have accually stopped hating them.
(Feb. 06, 2020  3:16 AM)lilphilyb Wrote:
(Feb. 06, 2020  2:59 AM)DaGoldenPenguin Wrote: Guess you won’t be happy to hear that I added the one character I’ve always wanted to see in smash as a mii

Who is it? I have accually stopped hating them.

Your gonna laugh...
Constantine hops in!
(Feb. 06, 2020  3:22 AM)DaGoldenPenguin Wrote:
(Feb. 06, 2020  3:16 AM)lilphilyb Wrote: Who is it? I have accually stopped hating them.

Your gonna laugh...
Constantine hops in!

Im sorry, who is Constantine?
(Feb. 06, 2020  3:23 AM)lilphilyb Wrote:
(Feb. 06, 2020  3:22 AM)DaGoldenPenguin Wrote: Your gonna laugh...
Constantine hops in!

Im sorry, who is Constantine?

Russian kermit see muppets most wanted
I’m ok with Mii fighters, most of them are just persona protags , sans, cup head, cup head sans and some weird looking meme.