The particular case of Dark Poseidon (Dark Aquario 145WD) ...

I decided to make an article on "Dark Poseidon" for Beywiki, for the sake of referring to something concrete when people ask what it is, with images, and because we otherwise do not talk about the special sticker sheets associated to it, and fake companies meanwhile release that Beyblade as if it were normal.

Since it is not an actual release, the Other Versions and Overall sections are slightly unique :
http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/...idon_145WD

What would be even better is if someone here acquired the sticker sheet somehow (I have to find how many were made again), scanned it in a reasonable resolution, and then applied the stickers to make a real replica ...
Well, this may not be fit for Beywiki but couldn't someone just buy the fake for the stickers and apply it to TT parts? There isn't anything changed on fake sticker sheets, correct? If this is a completely ridiculous idea, please tell me.
Ah, but a fake is a fake, no matter what. What if somebody found out not from our site? Image the reputation we would lose ...
(Feb. 14, 2013  12:17 AM)ShinobuXD Wrote: Well, this may not be fit for Beywiki but couldn't someone just buy the fake for the stickers and apply it to TT parts? There isn't anything changed on fake sticker sheets, correct? If this is a completely ridiculous idea, please tell me.

I believe there is something slightly different, yes, plus fake sticker sheets are visibly fake, it would never be accepted.
(Feb. 14, 2013  12:17 AM)ShinobuXD Wrote: Well, this may not be fit for Beywiki but couldn't someone just buy the fake for the stickers and apply it to TT parts? There isn't anything changed on fake sticker sheets, correct? If this is a completely ridiculous idea, please tell me.

This is absolutely fit for beywiki. It's a unique released beyblade; at least, the sticker sheet for making it was released, and the combination itself hasn't been released as far as I know, meaning it isn't a simple recolor (like black dranzer, for which we just use a redirect); that people are curious about - and answering curiosities on those subjects is the point of beywiki.

I'm glad to see this get an article, however might I suggest including the colors of the parts in the anime, as well as the beyblades that have the most closely colored versions of each part? I imagine that would be useful information for re-creating it.

Also, someone should update the aquario description, though it's not that big a deal.
I think it was just supposed to be the 145WD from Earth Aquila (haven't seen that name thrown around in a while).
(Feb. 14, 2013  10:04 AM)th!nk Wrote:

This is absolutely fit for beywiki. It's a unique released beyblade; at least, the sticker sheet for making it was released, and the combination itself hasn't been released as far as I know, meaning it isn't a simple recolor (like black dranzer, for which we just use a redirect); that people are curious about - and answering curiosities on those subjects is the point of beywiki.

No no, I think ShinobuXD was really just not sure whether posting a fake sticker sheet would be fit for Beywiki, which it is not, because we always want the original, official products. I did not understand his comment as him not being certain that Dark Poseidon needed an article on Beywiki.
Oh, good point, I probably misinterpreted the post - it was pretty early in my day, haha. My apologies, Shinobu. I'll leave the post as is, seeing as it's still a good explanation of why this article is on there, if anyone does wonder.

To be fair, if we had a good enough scan, a high enough quality printer/paper, and someone able to cut them perfectly, we'd be able to reproduce them well enough to be suitable for beywiki IMO, but neither us nor the companies that make the fake sticker sheets have all of these things, at least, as far as I know. Darned annoying. Still, it would save someone using their original sheet, if they wanted to resell it or keep it for collection, or whatever. Uncertain
Yes, we can definitely understand that applying them would almost be a sin for reselling purposes, but the copy would really have to be high quality, where the paper almost reflects light the same way as original stickers do ... And not a tint off the original colours either.
Firstly,is there anyway of purchasing the bey?
if so,someone who owns it should scan and upload the sticker sheets.

If not,
try getting them from screenshots of the movie.
Haven't seen the movie,but that could be helpful?
well,I'm not that aware of the situation,
I tried my best to help
Eh, you would know if there is any way of purchasing Dark Poseidon if you had read the article ...

Also, screenshots from the movie will NOT suffice. CGI makes very different images to what a real Beyblade looks like.
I honestly think that someone can help 're-creating' stickers if they're given a screenshot of the bey.Kaizer Vearn is a good artist.
I know he made the exact copy of Ifraid stone face using MS Paint which was uploaded on his facebook account.
you could consult him for help
Yes, but Dark Poseidon has more than just a Face ...
I can get a sticker sheet made from a printing shop! They make banners, stickers, and more items which are used for advertising companys and making flyers for stuff. I can get the picture only, show him how the sticker sheet looks by getting a color printed version, show a hasbro sticker sheet, and tell him to make it like that except make it look like that. I also like shinobuxd's idea of fake sticker sheet.
You do realize it would have to be a copy of the real sticker sheet. Which we don't have. Also that makes no sense since if we did have the real stickers we could just take a picture.
(Apr. 11, 2013  5:39 PM)Ultra Wrote: You do realize it would have to be a copy of the real sticker sheet. Which we don't have. Also that makes no sense since if we did have the real stickers we could just take a picture.

Their are pictures of the real sheet on the internet. the guy can copy it using the same material takara and hasbro use...
No, the only picture of the real sticker sheet is not nearly high quality enough and it is too small.
I wish someone had bought one when they weren't semi impossible to find.
If there is a small image of the stickers, a graphic artist could possibly vector it and blow it up to a larger size...
The beyblade Dark Posedion 145WD is not available for purchase from what I can see but you can just get a Black Translucent 145 & WD from Kreis Cygnus ( Takara Tomy ) any Facebolt I used the Facebolt from Big Bang Pegasis ( No Sticker ) and a normal Dark metal wheel ( Takara Tomy ) and Aquario Clear Wheel from Storm or Cyber Aquario ( Takara Tomy or Hasbro ) and then you just need the Stickers from the Beyblade Movie Book Sticker Sheet from the CoroCoro Sol Blaze Move Comic.

I have everything but the stickers but I know where to get them but they are $23.00 USD
does this mean you can only make it yourself
(Jan. 11, 2014  12:25 PM)Ronin Bahamut Wrote: does this mean you can only make it yourself

Yes, it was never released. However, this question should have been posted in our "Ask a question, get an answer!" topic instead of reviving this thread for no Beywiki-related purpose.