The ongoing debate: Defensive tracks -- is C145 still top tier?

Poll: Is C145 still top tier?

Yes, it is.
65.63%
No, it is not.
34.38%
Total: 100% 224 vote(s)
recently got a flame sagitario...i am happy with flame, not C145

i dont own GB145 yet but I have plans to get them soon. until that time i have been following youtube vids and tests here on the forums

i basicly think of this track as the reincarnation of the Wing Defenser AR...its good...but not great
To be honest, I don't really use defence types unless I'm testing combos.
I think that C145 isn't too great as the claws scrape the bottom of the stadium and slow spin down.

I would say I prefer GB145 but sadly, I don't have it.
After watching some tests on Youtube, I would say it is quite good if not better.
(Oct. 25, 2010  9:17 PM)Leonwind Wrote: recently got a flame sagitario...i am happy with flame, not C145

i dont own GB145 yet but I have plans to get them soon. until that time i have been following youtube vids and tests here on the forums

i basicly think of this track as the reincarnation of the Wing Defenser AR...its good...but not great

That's almost funny, considering Flame stinks.
Flame is currently my only Stamina wheel...so thats probobly why.
Off topic but:
Flame is really ugly as well. D:

If/when I get GB145 I shall test it.
And compare it to C145.
0_o my C145 lost a claw after getting its @$$ handed to it by most of my beys (i like to do battle royals)

...ahh f*** it. who cares. ED145 may be a bit worse, but at least that will last me a bit longer
Unless you launched your Beyblade on top of others, I have personally not broken my C145 ...
funny. for the 1st time ever, I actualy found it funny that a bey part of mine broke.

haha
When you have Earth Aquario ED145 and Lightning Ldrago 100RF beating the living $#^+ out of Sagitario...well thats the exception
Ldrago did a perfect low smash attack which then in turn caused Sagitario to hit Aquario, sending Sagitario flyiny out of the stadium and hitting the wood floor

once again, hahaha
(Oct. 25, 2010  9:36 PM)Corey Wrote: That's almost funny, considering Flame stinks.

It really doesn't though.
Sure it does.

If you can go around saying "C145 is trash", I can certainly say Flame stinks.
I think C145 is a good track... the only problem i would have with it is that when a bey with C145 tilts over, the claws scratch against the stadium floor, decreasing spin dramatically.

also when they get hit... ugh. that noise gives me the shivers
my thoughts exactly.

remind me how flame is actualy bad? i mean true it isnt the best stamina wheel but its still good. thats like saying Storm or Rock is bad. they are decent parts, just not top tier.

back on topic, maybe one day i will salvage my dead C145 and turn it into a MFB Wing Defenser remake...oh that sounds fun...
just get earth or burn. there wayyyy better then flame
Personally, I prefer GB145 over C145. But I dont go around screaming my opinion into every crack, crevice, nook and crannie I can find like a certain somebody. Tired And Storm is decent, just not as good as some other wheels.
(Nov. 07, 2010  5:57 AM)ILoveLacerta Wrote: Personally, I prefer GB145 over C145. But I dont go around screaming my opinion into every crack, crevice, nook and crannie I can find like a certain somebody. Tired And Storm is decent, just not as good as some other wheels.

Who could that be?

And Storm is bad, it's one of the worst HWS wheels.
It has decent smash attack. And it's the most common wheel used by Attack types in the anime.
Storm Pegasis
Storm Capricorne
Storm Aquario
Three beys have it. Other wheels only have 2 beys that have it. Back to topic, GB145 is also useful because it has those balls to increase weight, which will increase stamina. Still, this is just my preference.
Just because it is used in the Anime does not prove it is good. -.-
Everything you posted is :V
Weight does not necessarily equate to more stamina, though obviously it can, it depends on distribution.
Yeah but it IS good.
That doesn't prove anything though, you can't just say it is good, you have to give reasons why.
Well, because it has decent smash. And it's used by the main character in the anime. Which means it's good. (Main characters don't have time for lame/useless parts, unless they're anatgonists.)
That had nothing to do with the topic.