The names Veduta

Hello everyone, my name is Captain Veduta and i started beyblading about seven years ago. Me and my friends set up many tournaments and i built up my beyblade arsenal during that time. It has been a few years since i have last bladed and i want to get back into. I am looking forward to learning allot on here and talking to many of you.
Welcome to the WBO Smile

Have you heard of MFB yet?
no i have not, what is it if you dont mind me asking?
(Dec. 12, 2009  3:34 AM)Captain Veduta Wrote: no i have not, what is it if you dont mind me asking?

MFB is Metal Fight Beyblade which is the new beyblade series. It was released in Japan in August 2008. MFB is an entirely new series with new characters and everything and is not a continuation of the previous Beyblade series. They will be released by Hasbro in Spring 2010, and dubbed by Nelvana as Beyblade: Metal Fusion. The dubbed anime will start in Fall 2010.

Here's an article about MFB: http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/...t_Beyblade.
Welcome! Where abouts are you from? you should see if you can get your friends to join WBO!
thank you, and i am from a town near albany, New York in the United States and i will definatly see if any of my past beyblade buddies would be interested in joining. I also find this new series very interesting and im going to look into it further. Thank you Aqua for introducing it to me.
Welcome to the WBO.

We have lots of comprehensive info on what to buy, product lists and more. So I hope you find this, and beywiki useful Smile
(Dec. 12, 2009  3:14 PM)Captain Veduta Wrote: thank you, and i am from a town near albany, New York in the United States and i will definatly see if any of my past beyblade buddies would be interested in joining. I also find this new series very interesting and im going to look into it further. Thank you Aqua for introducing it to me.

There are a few New york Beybladers here on WBO.
Well-Come!
sounds good, another idea i had tho to but i dont know if it would take off would be do have every state in the new england area create a team of 4 and have a tournament to see which state has the best bladers in the north east.
Welcome.You might want to check out the map to see who lives near you.
Welcome captain.Lol oh and your name reminds me to vegeta (a Dragonball Z character)
wow this place is cool but my beys are cooler and i am from mineapolisin yhe us

i am a beasty blader and my friends are to just to let you all know

if some one has driger,dragoon,dranzer or phantm fox ms i'll buy it from you

p.s. i want to beyblade you all and se who is the best so put videos up on youtube so i can see oh and my name is flip hahaha
(Sep. 27, 2010  6:35 PM)felipe5745 Wrote: wow this place is cool but my beys are cooler and i am from mineapolisin yhe us

i am a beasty blader and my friends are to just to let you all know

if some one has driger,dragoon,dranzer or phantm fox ms i'll buy it from you

p.s. i want to beyblade you all and se who is the best so put videos up on youtube so i can see oh and my name is flip hahaha

Sales go in the Marketplace.

Please do not bump old introduction threads. If you want to introduce yourself, please make your own.