The most freakyiest thing or funniest thing you ever done or seen Or happen to ya.

(Sep. 01, 2010  5:56 AM)Wendsterrr Wrote: Ok. So i was walking around my local pool looking for a water polo ball and i saw this lifegaurd flirting with a woman and i was like "Ewww disgusting." I kept watching them until i ran into a pool. (Funny)

I did that,except I fell from a diving board.
once, when i was 7, it was a saturday and no one was awake yet. i turn on the tv then what came on the screen... all i can say is my dad forgot the change the channel... *shudder* sometimes it appears in my dreams when im sleeping Tongue_out
A kid pushed me in front of a swing and when I got up I just fell back down! LOLZ!
I went to sleep one night and it felt like I woke up a second after I fell asleep like layed down and then I woke up right after that
i forgot my older sisters name........but thats ok shes not that importent.
You shouldn't have done that...

*look up youtube.com/user/jadusable
You'll get what I'm talking about. Prepare for creepy.*
it happened yesterday at school I called my teacher mom when she actually wasn't
When I was young, I woke up in the middle of the night hearing my parents snoring. I decided to take a look, when I did I said, "Mom? Why is it so loud in here?" my mother woke up and thought I was a monster trying to eat her.
(Sep. 16, 2010  7:37 PM)alexscott12 Wrote: it happened yesterday at school I called my teacher mom when she actually wasn't
it happends to me all the timeLips_sealed
Once, I was on a swing, really high up, and I did something with my hands to demonstrate soemthing to a friend, and the swing went back. Well, that "an object in motion stays in motion" thing is true, because I flew off the swing, and landed flat on my stomach. I couldn't breathe (yes I was literally unable to breathe) for at least thirty seconds. All I could do was wheeze carbon dioxide out.
When i called a chinese resturant saying UR TOILET IS CLOGGED!!!!!!!!! then i slammed the phone and ran into my dog then landed on my Dog's food bowl.
(Dec. 23, 2010  9:03 PM)Megablaster Wrote: When i called a chinese resturant saying UR TOILET IS CLOGGED!!!!!!!!! then i slammed the phone and ran into my dog then landed on my Dog's food bowl.

Pwned by the dog food bowl lol. Anyway mine was when i was running down my school hall shouting JOHNS COMING!!!!!!!, everyone laughed including me.
Wow i just learned how to do the ___________ Wrote... thingy
I was brushing my teeth and my brother came in and said he thought it was a butt picker. I spit out the brush as fast as I could and washed my mouth with soap.