6.45%
Insominac
25.81%
Coded blader
9.68%
Tetsu
30.65%
Total: 100% 62 vote(s)
(Sep. 13, 2012  11:40 PM)Tetsu Wrote: Honestly, me and Insomniac have this in the bag.

lol, JOSHUA VS. NEKU. WHO WILL WIN? WHO WILL PREVAIL?

P.S: Joshua sacrifices himself for Neku ... so ...
Definitely some pour performance in this tournament. I expected much more.

The only ones I like are Sarah's and Tetsu's...

(Sep. 13, 2012  11:48 PM)Tri Wrote:

lol, I would forfeit XD
Insomniac your a girl!? Cool.

^Random Comment^

Anyway, after this there should be only ONE tournament going on at a time. I am planning on doing a tournament like they used to so...
(Sep. 13, 2012  11:56 PM)Tetsu Wrote: Insomniac your a girl!? Cool.
(Sep. 13, 2012  11:56 PM)Tetsu Wrote: Anyway, after this there should be only ONE tournament going on at a time. I am planning on doing a tournament like they used to so...

I think there should probably limit the amounts of tournaments that can happen at one time. It gets way too hectic.
I vote for Insomniwack.
(Sep. 14, 2012  12:11 AM)pocketpulls Wrote: I vote for Insomniwack.

I'm sorry, but you have chosen an invalid option. Please listen to your options again and re-select after the tone. *beep*

Tetsu, you're only one vote ahead Eee
Good luck you two :pegasiswink:

Off topic-ish, but I haven't been able to do my tournament because of the cluster Of tournaments going on now ....
You should just end this early. Tired
wow. nice work boss. And the rest of you... nice work.
I vote for Tetsu. Nice work Tetsu and Insomniac.
I which this had started later considering how greatly my sigs have improved in the last week or so.
I voted for solglo because his and insomniacs werethe best
Still think we should just end it early.

In 3 days it should end.
Ugh! I'll vote, hmmm, friend, or best friend, tetsu, or Sarah? Well, after a long time of consideration, sorry tetsu, my vote goes to Sarah!
I dont care if I win or lose. But that just proves my point we shouldn't show names. People will just vote for favorites.
(Sep. 17, 2012  9:02 PM)Tetsu Wrote: I dont care if I win or lose. But that just proves my point we shouldn't show names. People will just vote for favorites.

I agree with this. Tetsu defintely put more effort into hers. I didn't do alot. Just added an effect to the cloud render :\
(Sep. 17, 2012  9:02 PM)Tetsu Wrote: I dont care if I win or lose. But that just proves my point we shouldn't show names. People will just vote for favorites.
I don't think it matters if we don't show names each one of us has our own very distinct style. Even if it was anonymous it would be easy to see who made what sig.
Not necessarily. What if I tried a new style? And you shouldnt have a set style.
DANG IT!!! Last place
I totally lost. Unhappy. I'm having envy on tetsu and insomniac Pinching_eyes (just kidding, but I am jealous though).
And now, I shall ruin Blank blank blank's sig. Ya see, I made her sig on the beywheelz forum. Hah, Blank Blank Blank, I just killed you in this tourney.

But srsly, she only added effects.