The evolution of Shu.

Is anyone else a bit excited and yet worried about Shu battle against Valt in the World Cup Finals?  In my opinion, I was shocked to see that Free was convinced to forfeit.  As much as I want to say that Valt will win, I wouldn't count on it.
(Nov. 15, 2018  2:24 PM)Kurimuzon-en Wrote: Is anyone else a bit excited and yet worried about Shu battle against Valt in the World Cup Finals?  In my opinion, I was shocked to see that Free was convinced to forfeit.  As much as I want to say that Valt will win, I wouldn't count on it.

Hey, are you talking about Beyblade Burst God? Cuz that got over a while ago... I guess you're watching the English or international version then. We all know who won. If you want, we can tell you. Also, this could have gone in the "Beyblade Random Thoughts" Thread...
(Nov. 15, 2018  2:24 PM)Kurimuzon-en Wrote: Is anyone else a bit excited and yet worried about Shu battle against Valt in the World Cup Finals?  In my opinion, I was shocked to see that Free was convinced to forfeit.  As much as I want to say that Valt will win, I wouldn't count on it.
Well you're in for a treat, because the battle is epic.
(Nov. 15, 2018  2:36 PM)g2_ Wrote:
Well you're in for a treat, because the battle is epic.

I hope so!  And yes i am watching Beyblade Burst god.  English ver.

(Nov. 15, 2018  2:29 PM)ThePheonix Wrote:

Hey, are you talking about Beyblade Burst God? Cuz that got over a while ago... I guess you're watching the English or international version then. We all know who won. If you want, we can tell you. Also, this could have gone in the "Beyblade Random Thoughts" Thread...

Don't spoil it!  I am watching the English version.
(Nov. 15, 2018  2:48 PM)Kurimuzon-en Wrote:
(Nov. 15, 2018  2:36 PM)g2_ Wrote: Well you're in for a treat, because the battle is epic.

I hope so!  And yes i am watching Beyblade Burst god.  English ver.

(Nov. 15, 2018  2:29 PM)ThePheonix Wrote: Hey, are you talking about Beyblade Burst God? Cuz that got over a while ago... I guess you're watching the English or international version then. We all know who won. If you want, we can tell you. Also, this could have gone in the "Beyblade Random Thoughts" Thread...

Don't spoil it!  I am watching the English version.

I’m watching evolution too. I think the outcome is pretty obvious but...
True, but back in Japan Valt lost in the international tourney. So it could be that way too.
Since Shu might not return in GT. I really hope at least Spriggan does. It will be a shame that Longinus, Fafnir, Achilles, and Valkyrie are all getting another evolution besides that one and only Spriggan.