The digimon thread

Poll: So which is your favourite season?

season 1
32.74%
season 2
16.81%
season 3
37.17%
season 4
13.27%
Total: 100% 113 vote(s)
(May. 10, 2009  4:02 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: uh where did you hear this? i sincerely doubt it

theres a thread on it in that forum that you told me to check out. I did just skim through that thread but thats what the thread was called. Would you like me to recheck and give you the link?
am... help me remember.
first season was with the monster that looks like charmander.
second was with the blue one.
third was when the guy created his own digimon.
fourth was...... when the guys turned to digimons and battled???? there was no real digimons in this one???
(May. 10, 2009  4:20 PM)pegasis Wrote: am... help me remember.
first season was with the monster that looks like charmander.
second was with the blue one.
third was when the guy created his own digimon.
fourth was...... when the guys turned to digimons and battled???? there was no real digimons in this one???

Smithicide
Yeah thats correct. But what do you mean there was no real digimon in it?
There were real Digimon in Frontier, just like 5 of them.
there was no actual monsters in it. they only turned into something.. they did tame nothing.

there is season 5 right?
and brad what does that mean Confused
(May. 10, 2009  4:24 PM)pegasis Wrote: there was no actual monsters in it. they only turned into something.. they did tame nothing.

there is season 5 right?
and brad what does that mean Confused

It means you could just as easily look it up yourself.

And YES, there is a season 5, which I already mentioned in this thread.

And there are actual Digimon in it, just not the main characters.
ok. back to the topic.
i believe the third is the best. it was really kool how he created his and then started training him and stuff. but its first evolution sucked. looked like my grandpa turning to a beast XD
(May. 10, 2009  4:24 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: And there are actual Digimon in it, just not the main characters.

Well you can't stick with the same characters and Digimon all the time otherwise it would be boring.

I haven't watched season for at all, Is it good?
(May. 10, 2009  4:27 PM)pegasis Wrote: ok. back to the topic.
i believe the third is the best. it was really kool how he created his and then started training him and stuff. but its first evolution sucked. looked like my grandpa turning to a beast XD

What ...?

[Image: 1Growlmon.jpg]
Season Five is cool. I don't really like that Agumon though. It reminds me of Power Rangers though. Mind you, I haven't seen much of it because Family Channel airs it at like 6AM.
Even then the main characters did turn into digimon. So they kinda were actual digimon. Especially when they turned into their beast forms. If anyone likes data squad the most im sorry i left it out just say in that thread and vote for your 2nd favourite in the poll if you like.

With guilmon i only remember him like actually in his rookie form and i kinda remember his champion form i think. But i dont even know how high he could reach level wise. I have some much questions about the 3rd season. It will be interesting watching it.
(May. 10, 2009  4:31 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: What ...?

[Image: 1Growlmon.jpg]

Even i have to say that he is pretty cool.
So what level is that at?
i donno. i have problems with white hair XD. i hate it...
(May. 10, 2009  4:37 PM)pegasis Wrote: i donno. i have problems with white hair XD. i hate it...

it's called fur, maybe you've heard of it
(May. 10, 2009  4:37 PM)josh-jf Wrote: So what level is that at?

Adult/Champion
(May. 10, 2009  4:38 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: it's called fur, maybe you've heard of it

ROFL.

I thought people said they like the 3rd season and yet they don't even know what stage he is in, LOL.
Yeah thats the one i remembered. I like his rookie form the most from what i remember. He was a great character design. The only ones that i think looks better from digimon with the crest of courage (or the main digidestined) is wargreymon and flamedramon.

Edit: zander im the one that asked and i said my favourite was the 1st and that i barely even remember the 3rd season much.
i remember when i saw the first ep of this season i started drawing my own digimon XD
but tbh digimon is no where near pokemon imo.
(May. 10, 2009  4:41 PM)pegasis Wrote: i remember when i saw the first ep of this season i started drawing my own digimon XD
but tbh digimon is no where near pokemon imo.

If you think the Pokemon anime is better than the Digimon anime you're insane.
i do. the idea of the pokemon anime is so much kooler than digimon. who agrees?
Are you kidding me! digimons anime kills pokemon!!! after awhile pokemon got soo repetative not much changed and the characters were rather awful. Digimon was the complete opposite.
(May. 10, 2009  4:43 PM)pegasis Wrote: i do. the idea of the pokemon anime is so much kooler than digimon. who agrees?

not even the japanese

digimon got consistently higher ratings and had more episodes in the top 10 every week than pokemon ever did
(May. 10, 2009  4:43 PM)pegasis Wrote: i do. the idea of the pokemon anime is so much kooler than digimon. who agrees?

Never in this century or the next thousand.