The digimon thread

Poll: So which is your favourite season?

season 1
32.74%
season 2
16.81%
season 3
37.17%
season 4
13.27%
Total: 100% 113 vote(s)
(May. 09, 2009  10:01 PM)G Wrote: I liked Frontier Unhappy
I actually enjoyed all of the seasons minus Data Squad... I tried watching it, but it didn't feel like Digimon to me. Anyone see the X Evolution movie? I like that one a lot.

And Beelzemon is probably my favorite Digimon <3

Dont worry i liked frontier to G Smile But its safe to say seasons 1 and 3 are the favourites. I shtere any good digimon sites in general? like not necessarily devoted to one season? id love to check it out of there is.
Who was that evil digimon in the first series. He was that monkey guy who had a teddy bear, he was cool.
(May. 10, 2009  7:26 AM)Jezz1 Wrote: Who was that evil digimon in the first series. He was that monkey guy who had a teddy bear, he was cool.

etemon?
yeah etemon then he digivolved into metal etemon lol.
I loved etemon!! That dude was Hilarious,He was my favorite charectar in the show.My favorite of all digimon is Blackwargreymon though
lol yeah i really liked etemon and myotismon as bad guys. Devimon was alright. Some dark masters were cool only apocolymon wasnt that good in season 1. I didnt like how a human was the bad guy in season 2, it just seemed like he would be easy to beat.
(May. 10, 2009  7:48 AM)josh-jf Wrote: I didnt like how a human was the bad guy in season 2, it just seemed like he would be easy to beat.

Did you finish watching Season 2 ...?
lol yeah but i dont remember it heaps to be honest with you. I just remember more of the start.
What site are you watching these on?
(May. 10, 2009  8:11 AM)Jezz1 Wrote: What site are you watching these on?

Ive got all eps on dvd Smile
(May. 10, 2009  8:12 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:

lol yeah i definantly dont remember that. How the hell is myotisemon still around Confused lol but i meant the digimon emperor with what i said before.
The Digimon Emperor was the best part of season 2 ... and he was hard to defeat for various reasons. Watch it again.
lol yeah im watching it right now Smile yeah so far with where im up to the thing thats so powerful about him is he gets heaps of digimon to gang up and protect him.
(May. 10, 2009  8:28 AM)BladeBee Wrote: What was season 3 about? XD

ugh

http://www.konaka.com/alice6/tamers/index.html

you could also look it up

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Digimon_Tamers
Is that where you got Tamer Brad from ? Anyway, What was that insect digimon in ? What series ? And wasn't it Venamon ...I dunno xD
lol yeah he told me it was (hope that wasnt private info if so sorry lol) there was a few insect looking digimon Confused are you talking about snimon? or wormon?
The one Wormon goes into after it Digi volves or whatever ?
lol i cant remember the name of that one. But yeah his one of the ones from season 2.
Alright cool, thanks, He was in the Digimon Rumble game.
He digivolves into stingmon. I just looked it up because i was curious myself Smile on a side not he also armour digivolves into bucchiemon or something like that lol.
In australia we never gave the digimon seasons names like tamers or frontier. Whats the name of seasons 1 and 2? We just called them digimon season 1,2,3,4
Digimon Adventure, and Digimon Adventure 02. All these titles were only used in Japan. The only one to get a subtitle here was Season Five under the title of Digimon: Data Squad it was known as Digimon: Savers in Japan.
Aparently theres going to be a remake for digimon tamers? if so that would be great. Yeah i figured as much i learnt not long ago that the 3rd season and 4th season were called tamers and frontier.
(May. 10, 2009  3:50 PM)josh-jf Wrote: Aparently theres going to be a remake for digimon tamers? if so that would be great. Yeah i figured as much i learnt not long ago that the 3rd season and 4th season were called tamers and frontier.

uh where did you hear this? i sincerely doubt it