The dark lords vs. the angles + the boy

Its not about beyblade but here we go!

I'm running through the forest being chased by a person and I don’t know who the heck it is. There not that far behind me.
“DAN” shouts the person chasing me.
It’s actually forbidden to go past the gate to the forest since the explosion. I'm there thinking who the heck is chasing me when the person shoots an arrow at me he misses and it hits a tree. Then I suddenly make out a person in the distance staring at me and I know who that is. It’s dark me.
I’ve heard the myths about dark people. You see ten years ago a dark lab was created, it stored many dark elements. It was quite dangerous and they created a mutation, a dark lord. So they made a dark lady and of course they mated. They had two kids, both girls and they grew up and each had a boy and a girl. So they created thousands more but it got out of hand. They got in and created a huge explosion killing everyone working there. But it was too late they had already created a dark person for each person. I’m so lost in my thoughts that I trip just when the person chasing me shoots another arrow.

I'm LUCKY. I get up QUICKLY but I just stand and stare at the person.
“WHO THE HECK ARE YOU”I shout at him
“Your guardian angel” replies my “guardian angel”
“Wha?”I say in shock
“Your guardian angel they also made angels for each person not just dark people” he replies
“How do you know what I was thinking about?” I say in confusion. Just as I say that pain strikes through me as dark me stabs me in the back with a knife.

TO BE CONTINUED
Write what you think should happen next in the comments or pm me if you think you have a good one!
wow pretty nice story it's so suspenseful very nice
Thanks!