The adventures of Jp( accepting characters and bey mechanics)

Poll: Do you like it or not

Bad
7.69%
Okay
30.77%
awesome
61.54%
Total: 100% 13 vote(s)
Chapter 1: The day

It was a cold and stormy night. The wind rippled through the grass. My dad was in a heated battle. "aww," he yelled as he hit the ground. "This bey is worthless," a guy in the shadows said as he crushed the bey. "Now it's time to treat you to a little lesson," he said evily as he drag him out of the warehouse. Boom!! Thunder and lightning flashed as the pulled him into the dark and rainy outside. "where, where are you taking me." "you will see in time, you will see." little did they know that i was watching behind a crate. I had vowed that day to avenge my father and beat the evil shadow beasts.
This part is like a prolouge. this is gunna set up the whole story
ths sounds like a good story but maybe a little to simillar to jinga and ryuga (but not that simmaler)and sorry for my spelling
thx for the support please give me some characters and beys so i can write some more
Chapter 2: The Beginning
10 years later.... "3....2....1 Let it rip!" "Go solar aquario Go!" Bonk. "Oh, not again" "I can't even make a dent in this tree, awww!" "Maybe a goods night sleep will help me." It was 10 o clock when my alarm went off. I jumped out of bed, put on my black and red sweat pants, and my black jacket. I slipped on my canvas sneakers, and reached for Solar Aquario. I had remembered that today was the preliminaries for the beyblade tournament. I ran down the street with a piece of bread in my mouth. "Are you ready bladers for the beyblade tournament!" The Mc yelled. I stepped up to the stadium, looked at the competition, and took a deep breath. 3...2...1 Let it RIP!!! "GO aquario!" Even though i was up against a rookie i didn't take it lightly. I ended it quickly. "And he is out of there." I walked out of there like i was the best. "Give me all your beypoints!" a deep voice screamed. "No, i won't" "You have made the wrong choice." Crunch! The guy had smashed the little kids bey. I knew that he was part of the shadow beast, but i also knew that i wasn't strong enough, at least not yet. I walked past like nothing was happening, holding the picture of my father in my hands. I knew that soon, very soon that i would take my revenge on them.
i can't really write more til i get some characters
submit your ideas for characters and beys and i might put them in
I'll give ya one!!!AWESOME series!!
Name:Akiru Hikasa
Bey:Thunder Pegasis CH105RHF(CHanges from 105 to 100.RubberHoleFlat)
Special move#1:Lightnig Strike...Pegasis's fusion wheel swithes from normal to Lightning and Pegasis attacks firecly 11 times and the 11th time it uses "Dark Power" to absorb some of it's opponent's spin.Special move#2:Raining Air Force...It's fusion wheel swithes to Storm and it Goes in the air and attacks 11 times on top of the other bey.
PersonalityGrinoen't like to use full strength,will do anything to save a friend and he is a good guy.Loyal,talks meduimly,smarter than he looks and is 11 yrs old.
Looks Like:Layered tee (Yellow and Sky Blue)wears cargo shorts and orange skateboarding shoes.
Good story and here is my character.

Name: Briel
Beblade: Green Libra 100 WB ( Green Is like rock but bigger and green ) The bey is all green.
Special Move: Green Tornado. Libra makes a green tornado turning all things green and blowing the opponent bey away.
Look: He is obssesed with green. Green hair (hair is like ginka's), Green T shirt, Green jeans, Green shoes, Green skin.
He is a very strong blader and wants to get even stronger. Found Libra when felt from the sky. He play all the time but when is time to get serius he get serius. And he is very very smart. He is good.

Thats all
(Jan. 16, 2011  4:19 PM)brielyranger Wrote: Good story and here is my character.

Name: Briel
Beblade: Green Libra 100 WB ( Green Is like rock but bigger and green ) The bey is all green.
Special Move: Green Tornado. Libra makes a green tornado turning all things green and blowing the opponent bey away.
Look: He is obssesed with green. Green hair (hair is like ginka's), Green T shirt, Green jeans, Green shoes, Green skin.
He is a very strong blader and wants to get even stronger. Found Libra when felt from the sky. He play all the time but when is time to get serius he get serius. And he is very very smart. He is good.

Thats all

Is it okay if i make this guy bad/evil
Okay but can he turn good some time in the story.
sure at first he will be evil then some time turn good
Chapter 3: Reunite
I woke up. It was 11 o clock at night. I got all my stuff together and left for my journey. I walked and walked beating every blader that challenged my, but i was doing something more than just walking. I had finally arrived at my old friends house. His name was Akiru. He was an average blader, but not to me. I knocked on the door. Bang Bang Bang. He opened the door. "what's up Jp haven't seen you in a while." "Yeah, hey i wanted to ask you something." "Yeah what is it." "Have a battle with me." "Sure, why not." "come in i have a stadium in my backyard." They both set up and the yelled "3...2...1.. Let it RIP!! Akiru shot out his Thunder Pegasus. Jp shot out his solar aquario. they both knew that the other wouldn't go easy. they both yelled together "Special Move." Akiru's special move, raining air force was coming straight for aquario, but thats when aquario did its special move. Solar burst thrusters. aquario was going up, while Pegasus was going down. When they collided there was a big boom and a flash of light. They both fell down . "aww!" i yelled as i hit the ground. When the smoke had cleared i looked at Akiru, he was down, too. We both look at the stadium. "What where are the beys!" we both said. We looked all around, but we couldn't find them. Finally, we looked behind us and there they were. They were both lodged inside a wall. "Wow that was a great battle." "yeah we should do it again." "Hey Akiru" "Yeah." "I have one more thing to ask." "sure what is it." "Will you join my beyblading team." "Sure i will." "haha." "so it's settled we will leave tomorrow morning."
Name: Antonio Reyes
Beyblade: RF Rubber Rabbit R145 RHF/RS
Evil a 13 year old boy who doesn't know when to stop and most of the time breaks the persons bey a loner tends to sneak up on people
Wears black hoodie and blue jeans brown spiky hair
A beyblade commpletely made of rubber It is a great defense type seems like it has no flaws with metal coated in rubber as well. When beys hit it they just bounce off.
Special move:crazy hopper hops around the stadium at an extreme speed until the opponent cant see it then it hits the bey at full speed hitting it in the air and then hitting it continuasly in mid air
Colio chapter
Sweet chili-pie!!!awesome can't wait!
Chapter 4:Ambush
We left early in the morning. It was about 5 o clock. "It's too early to leave, jp," "well deal with it." Out of nowhere two beyblades shot out. We both shot are beys. All four of us yelled special move! "Solar burst thrusters, Raining air force, crazy hopper,green tornado. There was a flash and then a yell. I was the only one standing. Mine and akiru's was the only still spinning. The two guys were getting up. They said to fear their leader. That he would be after us now. Then they fled."That was weird," I said. "Sure was." We just kept walking then a bey flashed in front of us with a note. It read meet me at the abandoned warehouse near the pier and bring your beys. 6:30 be there. We both looked at each other knowing what the other was thinking. We were going to the warehouse. It was 6:25 when we got there. It was dark. Out of nowhere the lights came on. About 1000 bladers surrounded us. they yelled 3...2...1 let it RIP. We knew instantly that this had been a trap. This had been an ambush.
nice suspense!!! but it was only one battle
Name: Daniel Subaliey
beybladeGrinarkness Dragoon sc wd Darkness is a purple and black wheel with shreds and claws on it. Sc stands for shredding claws they are like wa but have tiny little spikes on them.
A nonevil kid who is a really strong beyblade and wears black clothing with blue jeans.
special move dark shredding destruction the beyblade turns into a tornado.
The bitbeast is a black dragoon with wings and spikes all over him.
He is evil then turns good like Kyoya.
Chapter 5: The 1000 and 2 bey battle
"What's is this," i said. Before i could say anything else 1000 beyblades came for me. Me and Akiru shot our beys out. "I don't think our regular special moves are gunna help." I said. "Lets come up with some new ones then." "Special move, Lightning strike," Akiru yelled. Pegasus started to attack hard. I yelled "solar fire discharge!" My bey started to glow red. Then it exploded. It caused like 200 beys to go flying. "I guess the solar fire discharge needs some work," i said "Yeah it does," My bey was still spinning, but slower.After, a lot of flying beys and a lot of special moves we managed to beat all of them. "You guys think you won the battle," a voice that came from the shadows said. "Hi im Antonio, Antonio Reyes.Let's battle.I know you guys beat me early, but this time it's going to be different. 3...2...1 Let it RIP!!! all 3 of us shot our beys. "special move, soaring hopper strike," said Antonio. I yelled out solar burst thrusters and Akiru yelled Lightning strike. Both of our attack didn't work. Antonio's bey kept coming. Just when we thought we were going to lose a bey jumped into the stadium. "Green explosion flash." We were grabbed in all the chaos.When we looked at the guy we couldn't believe our eyes. "aren't you the guy that attacked us." "yeah and my name is Briel. I have figured out that those guys are bad news, so i ditched them." "well thanks for saving us," "No problem. I justed wanted to know one thing," "what's that." "can i join your guys group. I want to help you, I heard about what happened to your father.""Well your okay in my book, so why not."
Back at the warehouse.....
"you let them get away,"said a voice that sounded evil. "ye ye ye yes sir," "do you know how mad the leader is gunna be.We don't like losers. You will pay the price." "Don't please don't destroy my bey please don't." " I will spare your bey if you help this new blader beat those guys."
Very cool chapter.
Please use my character in the next chapter and awesome chapter.Smile
I will i was just waiting for the write moment
Chapter 6:The big, the bad, and the urrgh-Jp's point of view
So we were just walking along, when it happened. "Awww!" I screamed "What is this." "A tournament, cool, lets go" When we got there there were a lot of bladers. All three of us signed up. We were all in different blocks. I was in block A. I breezed through the rounds. I had finally got to the finals. It was me and this one guy from the shadow beasts gang. I knew that if i beat him i would be closer to my goal of avenging my father. I took a deep breath and considered what moves i would use. "The final match is between Jp and Daniel from the shadow beasts. Like the match begin." 3...2..1.. Let it RIP!!! "Hmmm special move dark shredding destruction," He said. He was pounding me bey all over the stadium. I thought i was going to lose. Then i thought about my father. I thought about one of his old tricks and special moves. after thinking i took a page out of his bey play book. "Special move, ultimate solar burst shocker." The stadium started to melt along with his bey. "Go now, solar aquario finish him." His bey flew out of the stadium. When it landed it was deformed and smoking. "Good match. You really had me there." "Yeah well you won," And then he left. when i got back to my room i thought to myself this guy doesn't seem evil, he might become a great friend one of these days.
Very short but he has got to be a little stronger okay, and not your best chapter sorry.